Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

eat pumpkins responsibly

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5770669120367270702

poor squirry! :tears::naughty::lmao:

here's a sober one instead :D

http://www.maniacworld.com/squirrel-obstacle-course.html

nooo there's something wrong! :roftl:

LMAOOOOO that poor drunk squirrel climbing the tree! It kept falling! I bet it had one hell of a hangover LOL!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAOOOOO that poor drunk squirrel climbing the tree! It kept falling! I bet it had one hell of a hangover LOL!!!

well yes... squirrels are known for their misbehaviour...

playing poker

squirrels_poker.jpg

trying to rule the world

soldier_squirrel.jpg

but there are few good squirrels left....

this one is applying for Luke's place in a band....

banjo_squirrel.jpg

and this one is taking lessons with sir Fluffington :wink2:

squirrel_camera.jpg

Chapter 20 Part 1

After completing a song for the day, Mika went back home but found he couldn't rest. The album had been on his mind night and day for the past couple of weeks, and was excited to start getting things going again. John was out of his hair as he was once again trying to complete the MFC Officiality (he'd also hired body guards this time, and more heavy security) and therefore needed peace and tranquility, Jerry was learning to write sentences with the help of his mother.

But it was Saturday Night and he felt like celebrating. His limbs were antsy and he had the urge to groove, yet it was only 4:30pm. Music in his head, Mika jiggled, shaked his ass, chicken danced and jerked all the way to the bathroom. He saw John just emerging from the place he was going to.

Mika: Someone landed a stink bomb.

John: No, I brushed my teeth.

Mika: I meant someone must have done a smelly poo, not saying you had smelly breath.

John: I know what you meant, I was clarifying that I did no such thing.

Mika: Jeez John you need to find a sense of humour. I know someone didn't land a stink bomb cos there's no smell. I was just making fun.

John: Whatever.

Awkward silence.

Mika: So...how's your day been?

John: Would have been completely stress free if someone did as they were told a couple of days ago.

Mika: *hangs head* Look, I'm going out later to do a bit of celebrating cos I've started to work on my next album and it's going relatively well. I was thinking of pampering myself for a couple of hours before I put my gladrags on. Wanna join?

John: Not really.

Mika: Ah come on, the stress is written all over your face. Chill!

John: Mmph.

Mika: Woo! Now, you go and sit in the lounge, I'll get everything ready!

Happy to get away from work but burderned by the fact that Mika was going to take care of him, he grudgingly trudged his way into the lounge, and began to wonder if this really was going to be a stress-free time.

He flopped on the sofa and sank into it. He let his head rest on the top of the sofa and shut up his eyes, but creased them as he heard clanging in the bathroom. This didn't sound as if it was going to be pampering. Mika emerged with a box full of things.

Mika: Ha! We have...a foot massager...those finger and toe separaters when painting your nails....nail paint...nail art...*starts to throw contents on John's lap* ... hair curlers ... moisturiser ... hand cream ... body lotion ... OOH! OOH! We have face packs! And we have cucumber in the fridge -

John: Mika this isn't a girl's sleepover!

Mika: ... I know. Why'd you say that?

John: Don't you think this is just a little...

Mika: :blink:

John: Ermm...

Mika: :boxed:

John: ...Girlie?

Mika: ....No.

John: ....How many sleepovers did your sisters have?

Mika: I remember a few, why?

John: Never mind.

Mika: Oh and we can watch a movie and eat snacks before I go out -

John: Oooooh and get in dressing gowns too??

Mika: Great idea!

John: That was sarcasm.

Mika: Oh. Anyway!

Mika crouched on the floor and put everything into neat little piles while John watched.

Mika: Right, what face pack do you want? Aloe Vera or...Seeya Cilla?

John: ...............

Mika: Come on it's only a bit of mud stuff.

John: Why did I agree to this?

Mika: Cos you're stressed. And cos it's FUN!

John: Mika if I wanted mud on my face I'd go in the back garden and dunk my face in it.

Mika: :sneaky2:

John: ....................Aloe Vera.

Mika: *chucks face pack at John who catches it* Do you want me to paint your toe nails?

John: Naff off.

Mika rips open his packet, scoops up a whole load of mud and starts splattering it on his face as if he were an expert. John watched in bewilderment as he opened his slowly. His mind was thinking the complete opposite as to what his actions were doing, but his arms had minds of their own and before John knew it, he felt the cool mud spread across his face like gooey baby food smudged across his complexion, given by a baby who didn't want their dinner.

Mika's face was soon smothered in a grey-cream sludge and put his hair back with an a pink, polka dot Alice band. He grabbed some wipes and wiped his hands with them, then collected some hand cream and started to rub it on his hands. John, on the other hand, had only just finished one side of his face with Aloe Vera.

At this point, Jerry came trumpeting in.

Jerry: What's going on here?

Mika: Doing a bit of pampering, why?

Jerry, who, given his childish moments, still had some adult man in him. Sometimes.

Jerry: But Mika, you're a man.

Mika: I know, men do this, too.

Jerry: Yeah I know..but...you're also only 24...

Mika stopped what he was doing and stared at Jerry. He was right. Not about the "guys shouldn't do pamper" thing, but the fact Mika was still young. Why on Earth was he slapping a face pack on his face? Wasn't it only old people who did this sort of thing, because they couldn't face nearing the big 50?

Mika: Oh God...I suddenly feel terribly old...

John: I suddenly feel terribly gay.

Mika: I shouldn't be stuck in here doing these sort of things! I should be out there enjoying myself!

John: Weren't you gonna do that after anyway?

Mika: Yeah but...I shouldn't be doing face packs at all! I don't look old!

John: Staying in isn't a bad thing, you know.

Mika: John! It's Saturday Night! I should be putting my war paint on, not mud!

Jerry: You're going out?

Mika: Yeah.

Jerry: Cool! Can I come?!

Mika: Sure!

John: NO JERRY, I BANNED YOU FROM PARTIES!

Jerry: Exactly, you banned me from parties. Not going out altogether.

John: Well I hereby declare you ban--

Jerry: *covers ears* LALALA LALA...

John: Oh whatever. *continues to put Aloe Vera on*

Jerry: Gosh, I better go find an outfit to make me look SCHMOKIN'...

Mika: Well hurry up, you've only got two hours! :biggrin2:

Jerry: *exits*

Mika starts to wipe the mud off his face.

John: You better not take any drugs you know.

Mika: I won't.

John: And I don't want you roaring drunk either, especially after last time. I've still got stains in my car.

Mika: *continues to rub face*

John: You'll miss Hollyoaks.

Mika: So?!

John is taken aback at the once self confessed Hollyoaks junkie. Mika started to pack everything away in the box.

Mika: You don't think I'm gluuuuueed to that little box do you? *more packing* Do you really think I can't survive without my weekly fix of Hollyoaks? *snatches John's Aloe Vera pack and shoves it in the box* You really don't know me at all, do you John. *goes to leave*

John: I'll tape it for you, shall I?

Mika: Yes please. *shuts door*

Part 2 coming up :D

John is taken aback at the once self confessed Hollyoaks junkie. Mika started to pack everything away in the box.

Mika: You don't think I'm gluuuuueed to that little box do you? *more packing* Do you really think I can't survive without my weekly fix of Hollyoaks? *snatches John's Aloe Vera pack and shoves it in the box* You really don't know me at all, do you John. *goes to leave*

John: I'll tape it for you, shall I?

Mika: Yes please. *shuts door*

Part 2 coming up :D

Loved it! Especially that bit :lmao::lmao: yeah for Hollyoaks! :punk

Can't wait for part 2!!

Mika: Right, what face pack do you want? Aloe Vera or...Seeya Cilla?

John: ...............

Mika: Come on it's only a bit of mud stuff.

John: Why did I agree to this?

Mika: Cos you're stressed. And cos it's FUN!

John: Mika if I wanted mud on my face I'd go in the back garden and dunk my face in it.

Mika: :sneaky2:

John: ....................Aloe Vera.

Mika: *chucks face pack at John who catches it* Do you want me to paint your toe nails?

John: Naff off.

:lmao: :lmao:

Looking forward to Part 2!!! :groovy:

Chapter 20 Part 2

After failing to hail a cab (his recent incident with cabs must have gossiped its way around London), Mika and Jerry decided to walk to their destination. Which was currently unknown.

Jerry: Well we can't go raving yet it's only just gone half six. We're pretty early to be going out, you know.

Mika: Pffft, whatever.

Jerry: So where are we going?

Mika: I dunno, pub?

Jerry: *wailing* The pub??

Mika: YES. THE PUB.

Jerry: Ohhhh...

Mika: What's wrong with the pub?

Jerry: Pub's aren't fun.

Mika: Yes they are.

Jerry: No they're not. At least in clubs you get to have a boogie. There's nothing to do in a pub. And it's not like we can eat, we'll get drunk quicker on an empty stomach.

Mika: God you moan like a pensioner. I think it's you who needed that face pack, not me.

Jerry: Shut up.

Mika: Come on let's go. *grabs Jerry's hand and yanks him into the pub*

The two open the door to be greeted with a boring sight. Fat, bald men in football T-Shirts drinking beer and oogling at women and calling them "birds". Girls dressed in a tarty way with far too much make-up on and staff looking rather bored.

Mika: Ta-duh...welcome to the pub.

Jerry: Told you it wa boring.

Mika: Oh lighten up Jerry.

Jerry: I DID NOT get dressed up just to sit on my arse and watch bloody football!!

Mika: *looks at Jerry's outfit, who was wearing a white shirt, flared jeans and periwinkle shoes* Jerry do you know what time era this is?

Jerry: Shut up Mr. "I'm bringing back the 70's and 80's through my music." You're one to talk.

Mika: Touché.

Mika and Jerry walked to a wooden, chipped table in front of a small platform that had a small TV screen and a microphone. They ordered their beer and waited.

The lights in the pub went dim.

The platform lights shone bright.

Tonight...there was a show.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Musical Night! Please welcome our singer........*drum roll*

Jerry: Can you play chubby bunny with peanuts?

Mika: Dunno, let's try! *both stuff their faces with peanuts* Chubby bunny, chubby bunny -

Jerry: Chubby bunny, chubby bunny...

Waitress: Here are your beers, boys! *puts beer on table mats*

Announcer: ASHLEY DUPRE!!!!

Mika and Jerry spit out their peanuts at the waitress

Mika+Jerry: ASHLEY DUPRE?!?!!?

The men in the pub holla and cheer, completely unsuspecting a thing.

Ashley Dupre comes strutting on in a short shimmery, purple tassle dress, showing off his fabulous female looking pins that went on forever, huge plastic cleavage, blonde poodle type wig and over the top drag make-up.

Mika+Jerry: :shocked: :shocked:

Ashley: The minute you walked in the joint...*swings hips twice* I could see you were a man of distinction, a real big spender...

Some men start to laugh, but most of them start to boo.

Ashley: *sees Jerry and winks* Good lookin'! Soooo refined...*struts off the stage, sits of Jerry's lap and grabs his shirt* Say wouldn't you like to know what's going on in my mind?

Jerry: NO NO NO NO!!!

Ashley: So let me get right to the point! *swings leg round so he's now straddling poor Jerry, thrusts his plastic boobs in his face and jerks his chest sharply on the word "pop"* I don't POP my cork for every guy I seeeeeee....

Ashley gets off Jerry's lap and faces him.

Ashley: HEY BIG SPENDAAAAA!!!

Ashley swings his hips, arms and head in time with the music. He then grabs Jerry's shirt again and forces him to stand. He places one hand on Jerry's shoulder, one leg wrapped round Jerry's waist

Ashley: Speeeeeeeennnnd....a little time with me....

The men in the pub are now sickened by what's going on and they all jump on Ashley and Jerry.

Mika: OMG!!!

During this time, everyone misses a small group of Squirrels that somehow made their way into a London pub take a few peanuts, and then run off. Mika turned around.

Mika: My peanuts!! I've lost my peanuts!! I don't have any peanuts!!

Mika then got dragged into the pub brawl. The fight lasted a few minutes but Jerry, Mika and Ashley finally made a quick getaway by getting through the stage door, and locking the door behind them.

Mika: Phew!

Jerry: Aw man, my wrist really hurts...

Ashley: *takes off his wig* Sometimes I just don't understand why I'm not taken seriously.

Jerry: :blink:

Silence...

Mika: So...what do we do now?

Ashley: I don't know. None of us are too damaged, are we?

Mika: I'm okay.

Ashley: I've got a minor nosebledd, but that will stop soon. Jerry?

Jerry: My wrist really hurts.

Mika: You'll live.

Jerry: BUT IT HURTS!

Ashley: Look, guys, you still up for painting the town pink?

Mika+Jerry: Errr....

Ashley: I know where we can go to get away from those hooligans. Somewhere safe.

This only meant one place...

Part 3 will be coming up, but I've got some chores to do so I'll be back later! Happy reading! x

Jerry: Can you play chubby bunny with peanuts?

Mika: Dunno, let's try! *both stuff their faces with peanuts* Chubby bunny, chubby bunny -

Jerry: Chubby bunny, chubby bunny...

Waitress: Here are your beers, boys! *puts beer on table mats*

Announcer: ASHLEY DUPRE!!!!

Mika and Jerry spit out their peanuts at the waitress

Mika+Jerry: ASHLEY DUPRE?!?!!?

:roftl::roftl: Nuts feature everywhere!!! :wink2:

Looking forward to Part 3 - good luck with chores!!! :thumb_yello: