• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

geez missy!!!!

- mika goes on a shopping spree

- mika goes for a hair cut

- mika goes back to school

- mika is asked to be an actor in a movie

- mika takes sewing lessons and surprises rose with a costume (5)

- mika & yasmine paint together on the new album cover

- mika gets lost in london (of all places!) (7)

- mika in australia

- billy brown comes back from mexico

well... it's a start!

5.The only thing that worries me about this is the measuring part!

7.Considering his bad geography, this would be interesting, heh heh!

7.Considering his bad geography, this would be interesting, heh heh!

Am I really wrong or he attended LSE to study Geography??:boxed:

Thank God he chose music as his job...

Am I really wrong or he attended LSE to study Geography??:boxed:

Thank God he chose music as his job...

London School of Economics? Yeah, he went there. Maybe that's why he really dropped out. He couldn't place Asia OR Australia on the map...:naughty:

So none of our ideas good enough for your script eh Caz? :naughty:

Oh they are, but I think the hype for them has died down a little, especially in me. I've loved writing them, I really have, but I think their calling is coming. I've been writing them since Mid to Late March. It's nearly June now. Chapter 20 will be the last I think. I won't be continuing until he releases something, Mika can't read hundreds of chapters :roftl:

Oh they are, but I think the hype for them has died down a little, especially in me. I've loved writing them, I really have, but I think their calling is coming. I've been writing them since Mid to Late March. It's nearly June now. Chapter 20 will be the last I think. I won't be continuing until he releases something, Mika can't read hundreds of chapters :roftl:

What chapter are we on now?

But.. what if he becomes totally obsessed with them and he wants morrree?

What chapter are we on now?

But.. what if he becomes totally obsessed with them and he wants morrree?

If he wants more, he can have more lol, but I have a feeling that if he DOES like them, these books will only be created when he's taking time out. I guess it's a sort of "this is what your fans and yourself get up to in the meantime - exaggerated times a hundred" since some chapters are based on real life. Others are fantasy (royal albert hall) or completely made up.

I've just done Chapter 19, but that has two parts. So I have one more chapter until I finish.

HOWEVER, when tweaking this story of mine, I might tweak Chapter 19 to become Chapter 20 as it's a biggun.

*faints* :shocked:

*faints* :shocked:

oh come on! get up... act like a wh*re!! :mf_rosetinted: be a man!! she can't write it till the end of the world and one day longer...girl has life... it was real pleasure to read all of the chapters but it has to stop...it's not "never ending story"....

ok sorry for my bitchy mood...

girls I'm happy... :kachinga:

Much Music Argentina makes a contest called "the concert of your dreams"

in which you meet your idol, and go to the show; they make like a documental so you appear on TV ...

and the artist chosen to be the one in the month of July gigs is...Mika

besides, the cameraman of that program is an MFC girl's relative, so we're sending a message to him anyway :)

so, if we're lucky, one of us Arggies have the possibility to go to Spain to see Mika. I can't believe it. So this post is to ask you to cross your fingers and wish us good luck, it may work, who knows!

in which you meet your idol, and go to the show; they make like a documental so you appear on TV ...

besides, the cameraman of that program is an MFC girl's relative, so we're sending a message to him anyway :)

so, if we're lucky, one of us Arggies have the possibility to go to Spain to see Mika. I can't believe it. So this post is to ask you to cross your fingers and wish us good luck, it may work, who knows!

Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!! :thumb_yello:

maybe not.... but we can!!! you can then hold a contest of which are the best & send him the "greatest hits" :naughty:

That's such great news!!!!! :wub2::woot_jump:

oh come on! get up... act like a wh*re!! :mf_rosetinted: be a man!! she can't write it till the end of the world and one day longer...girl has life... it was real pleasure to read all of the chapters but it has to stop...it's not "never ending story"....

sorry, what is that at the end? can't see it.. :mf_rosetinted:

that sounds amazing, good luck!!

precisely! I'm not a COMPLETE loser...:naughty:

But we can, you have to think about your other fans!:naughty:

Just kidding of course, you have done great with entertaining us!:thumb_yello:

[/b]

sorry, what is that at the end? can't see it.. :mf_rosetinted:

that sounds amazing, good luck!!

you need glasses? :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

precisely! I'm not a COMPLETE loser...:naughty:

yeah not like we...is that what you saying? :mf_rosetinted:

Hey, fingers crossed for you guys, it's a long time overdue. Hope I turns out good for you;-)

But we can, you have to think about your other fans!:naughty:

Just kidding of course, you have done great with entertaining us!:thumb_yello:

My only fans! (at the moment!) :naughty:

and thanks....and also a BIG thankyou to the person who gave this thread 5 stars!!

oh nutter! I voted just for the advantages of it..

so we don't have to search your stories which are instead frequently displayed on the top of the page:cool:

16h9tfl.jpg

wanna fight?:D

WE LOVE YA CAZ!:roftl:

Love you too!!! :wub2::huglove: