Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

girls I'm happy... :kachinga:

Much Music Argentina makes a contest called "the concert of your dreams"

in which you meet your idol, and go to the show; they make like a documental so you appear on TV ...

and the artist chosen to be the one in the month of July gigs is...Mika

besides, the cameraman of that program is an MFC girl's relative, so we're sending a message to him anyway :)

so, if we're lucky, one of us Arggies have the possibility to go to Spain to see Mika. I can't believe it. So this post is to ask you to cross your fingers and wish us good luck, it may work, who knows!

*crosess everything you can cross*:blink:

And lots of luck:thumb_yello:

Chapter 20? NOOOOOOOO:shocked:

It better be a brilliant one:mf_rosetinted:The grand finale, you know?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Caz!! Did I read correctly?? Your last chapter??

It is sad in a way, but then again, I suppose that you're right and you can't continue forever, and the wisest ones quit while they're at the top of the game so that they leave their fans wanting more.....infinitely better than having everyone sick of you I guess:roftl:.

(Not that I think for a second that this would happen to you and the scripts, but you know what I mean)

Maybe after nr 20 you can do the odd script for special occasions?:thumb_yello:

in which you meet your idol, and go to the show; they make like a documental so you appear on TV ...

besides, the cameraman of that program is an MFC girl's relative, so we're sending a message to him anyway :)

so, if we're lucky, one of us Arggies have the possibility to go to Spain to see Mika. I can't believe it. So this post is to ask you to cross your fingers and wish us good luck, it may work, who knows!

Lots of luck Romis!! I hope that you get it! That would be amazing, he?!

Yay Romis !!!!!!!!!!I'm so happy for you :woot_jump:

I wish you good luck !

Caz!! Did I read correctly?? Your last chapter??

It is sad in a way, but then again, I suppose that you're right and you can't continue forever, and the wisest ones quit while they're at the top of the game so that they leave their fans wanting more.....infinitely better than having everyone sick of you I guess:roftl:.

(Not that I think for a second that this would happen to you and the scripts, but you know what I mean)

Maybe after nr 20 you can do the odd script for special occasions?:thumb_yello:

Lots of luck Romis!! I hope that you get it! That would be amazing, he?!

exactly. I definitely don't want people sick of me LOL!! and yeah I'll probably do special occassions and shizz, or when there's a big story that i can make fun of LOL!

and definitely good luck to Romis too!

exactly. I definitely don't want people sick of me LOL!! and yeah I'll probably do special occassions and shizz, or when there's a big story that i can make fun of LOL!

and definitely good luck to Romis too!

Dang! I just wanted to ask you something on msn, but I forgot what:blink::naughty:

I will miss your scripts Caz - but look forward to the odd one-offs

which you will do for special occasions!!! :thumb_yello:

are you forcing me now? :naughty::roftl:

Oh I seriously can't keep doing it forever. If you eat too much of the same thing, you get sick of it after a while. Or it's like Christmas - the magic goes when you've done it too many times LOL. I wanna keep it special and magical :wub2:

I'll probably miss making them too..

Oh I seriously can't keep doing it forever. If you eat too much of the same thing, you get sick of it after a while. Or it's like Christmas - the magic goes when you've done it too many times LOL. I wanna keep it special and magical :wub2:

Yes - you are right - too much Mika will make me sick of him :mf_rosetinted:

*goes off to count daisies on the lawn* :naughty:

This is what I meant by odd one offs!!! :naughty:

Woah! That is so cool. How I wish that would happen here in Aus. Good luck guys, hope one of the MFC'ers wins!

Yes, we all know what happened when Elmo wished for it to be Christmas every day don't we? OK, so maybe the rest of you don't have toddlers and have no idea what I'm talking about. But if you're feeling a bit tapped for ideas and are a bit "over" doing the scripts atm, by all means take a break. There IS life outside the MFC! *ducks head quickly whilst looking around for the bolt of lightening*

hey! sorry for OT :naughty:

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maby 2 :naughty:) and you will help to bring the smile to childs face! :D c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! for more info go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15015

thank you :biggrin2:

AnnaMariaPetra don't know nothing about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

My sister forced me to come here and say something to you Caz :mf_rosetinted::naughty: The following rubbish is written by her (you poor thing)

'Hiii :thumb_yello: this is tanya:P danikas sister! erm... good call telling danika bout the pocky *winks* (or i could just do this :wink2:) :D it's very yummay! hehe xxx :punk:

lol ur scripts are funny too! lol the squirrel sounds very very cute:)

My sister forced me to come here and say something to you Caz :mf_rosetinted: The following rubbish is written by her (you poor thing)

'Hiii :thumb_yello: this is tanya danikas sister! erm... good call telling danika bout the pocky *winks* (or i could just do this :wink2:) it's very yummay! hehe xxx :punk:

oh no!! danika!! you have to explain your sista, that squirrels are pure evil creatures!! we all remember what Fat Joe and his troops made to Mika.... and Caz...:mf_rosetinted::blink:

oh no!! danika!! you have to explain your sista, that squirrels are pure evil creatures!! we all remember what Fat Joe and his troops made to Mika.... and Caz...:mf_rosetinted::blink:

How could I forget to mention such a thing :doh::naughty:

How could I forget to mention such a thing :doh::naughty:

yeah... I've heard that he was in army....

army_squirrel.jpg

FunnySquirrelOutfits010.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1207301757220

he was a fireman!

30733949_scaled_357x237-1.jpg

and now wanna try some space...

squirrelspace.jpg

yes...Fat Joe has many faces.... beware....I've heard that he was in Rome too!!

FunnySquirrelOutfits025.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1207301673284

yeah... I've heard that he was in army....

FunnySquirrelOutfits010.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1207301757220

he was a fireman!

30733949_scaled_357x237-1.jpg

and now wanna try some space...

squirrelspace.jpg

yes...Fat Joe has many faces.... beware....I've heard that he was in Rome too!!

FunnySquirrelOutfits025.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1207301673284

:lmao::lmao: Is it wrong to think they're so cute though :wub2:

My sister forced me to come here and say something to you Caz :mf_rosetinted::naughty: The following rubbish is written by her (you poor thing)

'Hiii :thumb_yello: this is tanya:P danikas sister! erm... good call telling danika bout the pocky *winks* (or i could just do this :wink2:) :D it's very yummay! hehe xxx :punk:

Aaawwwwww i feel SUPER DUPER SPECIAL!!!! Hello Tanya, thank you for your compliments, I'm glad you like my scripts AND the Pocky! (not that i make the pocky, lol...)

hey dan, ever shown her that commercial? Pocky, pocky, pocky! Yume ni deru hodo pocky-ki-ki-ki!

Aaawwwwww i feel SUPER DUPER SPECIAL!!!! Hello Tanya, thank you for your compliments, I'm glad you like my scripts AND the Pocky! (not that i make the pocky, lol...)

hey dan, ever shown her that commercial? Pocky, pocky, pocky! Yume ni deru hodo pocky-ki-ki-ki!

:roftl: Ah man, she's 'fake'-sleeping on the sofa so I can't get her to read the comment :naughty: But anyway.. no I haven't showed her the advert yet, I completely forgot about it :doh: I haven't seen it in yonks!! Crunch crunch.. I don't even remember how it goes now.. was it crunch crunch? :naughty: