Mika & May

Jason Murphy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybey slightly in the first photo. it looks as if it was taken years ago as Brian May has a much older face (sounds kinder than wrinkled) now!

Nah decided they don't really work its just everyone wants them to look alike! maybey if it was really dark, or 100 meters away or had grit in my eye the resemblence would be seen more LOL!!

Freddie where did the rumours come from?? don't believe the hype till you see it for yourself-would be good though!!

xx

Thanks Freddie - let try this looky-likey thing again

Ladies and Gents once again I give you Jim Morrison *crossing fingers very tightly!*

[ATTACH]1669[/ATTACH]

Hey have you checked out my actual Jim Morrison vs. Mika thread? I made it a few months ago but it's still there :punk:

Guest vuyk@telkomsa.net

Compare the smiles and May will definately have to go.

No one can beat Mika's smile!

Nel

Guest vuyk@telkomsa.net

Compare Mika to Julien Clerc when he was younger (Yes I know thats ancient) The hair is the same and Julien is French - Might be nice for Mika to be compared to some french singer as well.

Nel

I was just saying today , a queen friend of mine said that brian may is working or will work with mika on his second album! how cool! :biggrin2:

That would be the best thing for all us Queen/Mika fans out there

just think 2 music minds like that coming together will be mind blowing:bleh: :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted: