Mika & May

Jason Murphy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!!!

Is it just me or do Mika and Brian May look very alike..........

brian_may_.JPG84_Mika_L310107.jpg

Hmmmmmm.........

Not only does he sound like a member from Queen, he looks like another.:biggrin2:

What ya think???

hahahhaa :roftl:

They are definitely very similiar! I like them both so there must be a pattern in the type of guys I go for :blush-anim-cl:

I really hope they do a duet sometime, that'd be incredible having two musical talents together.

I was just saying today , a queen friend of mine said that brian may is working or will work with mika on his second album! how cool! :biggrin2:

Oh wow thats great! I really can't wait to hear what music they produce :thumb_yello:

I was just saying today , a queen friend of mine said that brian may is working or will work with mika on his second album! how cool! :biggrin2:

OMG O_O

thats soo coool!!

and whats even cool-er was that before I came on here....me and dad were talking about Brian May AND i just needed to bring up Mika then HAHAHA

and now this....gawwd...this is just cool XDD

AHAH so true!! I love the hair... I hate guys who shave their head. KEEP IT KEEP IT!! Hair is the first thing I notice on a guy.... :biggrin2:

And you know what I think? they should have taken Mika instead of Paul Rodgers... I don't really like that guy. Well it's my opinion...

Actually I think they look alike in the pic comparison in the first post, not always.

Wow if they really do something together, I can't wait to hear it! I already can't wait to hear his next album:biggrin2:

I also wouldn't mind him playing with May and Taylor...although I guess the whole comparison with Freddie would get even stronger..:blink: