Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

THANKS!

you have made an old heart beat faster this morning in italy! what exciting reports, thanks again!

you know what? i'm not jealous about your meeting mika (well...just a bit :blush-anim-cl: ) but because he's going back there in september!!!

usa is becoming his main market....and we all feel a little neglected in the corners of the world....:shocked: :shocked:

ah, well.......the solution is easy....i'll move all my family THERE!!!:biggrin2:

WELL DONE FOR EVERYTHNIG GIRLS! you are very nice fans and i'm more and more convinced that being an MFCer makes the difference!

if we go on behaving like this, mika will ever be happy to meet us and look for us!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THANKS!

you have made an old heart beat faster this morning in italy! what exciting reports, thanks again!

you know what? i'm not jealous about your meeting mika (well...just a bit :blush-anim-cl: ) but because he's going back there in september!!!

usa is becoming his main market....and we all feel a little neglected in the corners of the world....:shocked: :shocked:

ah, well.......the solution is easy....i'll move all my family THERE!!!:biggrin2:

WELL DONE FOR EVERYTHNIG GIRLS! you are very nice fans and i'm more and more convinced that being an MFCer makes the difference!

if we go on behaving like this, mika will ever be happy to meet us and look for us!:thumb_yello:

MFC members get crazy connections ;) Ok! I'm off to bed. Good night!!

Finally I'm back! Sorry guys...just got home!! Just finished reading throught the thread as well!

Ok...here goes my story!!!

So me and my sister left 11 in the morning and reached nyc around 3ish I think. We drove by the Nokia Theater on our way to the hotel and I saw LoveToday, PinkSock, and a bunch of other people waiting outside already! So I stopped, rolled down my window to have a quick word with them. We stayed at the Westin and I heard a rumor in the hotel that Mika was in the same hotel...just a rumor...I don't know, I never saw him!

Anyways me and my sister's got there around 4:30ish and the line was kinda long. My sisters held my spot while I went to talk to the girls up front!

You guys were so sweet!!!!!!! It was nice to finallyl meet you!!

So waiting in line felt like forever but we met some cool people and started playing games to make the time go by fast. Finally they let us in and there was a mad rush! You guys were right the crowd sucked!!!!!! They were so mean and pushy! Me and my sister's got into some fights! I don't usually get mad about stuff but I was angry that we had waited there so long and then random drunk girls came and shoved their way in.

Whatever...that's ok cause the concert as you all heard was so amazing!!!! I loved when he messed up the words in stuck in the middle! And sweet dreams was so much fun, and love today!!! So amazing.

So after the concert me and my sister's were a little nervous cause we didn't really know where to go. The stage man. Ray remembered me and my sisters becasue we talked to him at the D.C show where he gave us the set list and mika's juice!! He said he couldn't help us cause he honestly didn't know where we should go. So we kinda hung around inside the place until we got kicked out. I'm not going to lie my hopes weren't really high...

It did seem pretty impossible! But we waited outside anyway! I had to wait outside cause my mom was meeting us outside the nokia theater anyway so we could all go back to our hotel together. So we waited and finally as you all know Mika did come out! I was on the opposite side of ThatPinkSock and all of them. He went to there side first and made his way down. Towards the end of there side I got a little nervous just in case he wouldn't have time to come to our side...but he did!!!! He was sooooo nice!!!

He remembered me and my sisters from the D.C show and asked us how we were doing! He noticed we wore the same outfits and said that he really loved my beer glasses and my suspenders. Then apoligized to us because he remembered us but not our names. So he went down the line and he came to me and was like ooo I remember your name was really difficult. I laughed and told him how to spell and he said he really liked my name. Then we talked about how the dove on his website poops when you put your cursor on it and he was laughing with us! Then I gave him the get well card I made for him and he said he absolutely loved it. It was funny cause the front is a pic of pooh holding a pot of honey that I drew and the inside is just crazy. I'll attach pics. But as soon as he opened it he was like whoa! I guess he wasn't expecting the difference of the cover and the inside. He said he really appreciated the card and that he would read it in the car. He sounded genuinly excited about the card which helped make my day! THen I introduced him to my mom saying "Mika this is my mom" and he hugged her and was like "does mom have a name?" It was so cute!!! And he told her that she had very beautiful daughters!! :blush-anim-cl: Then he remembered how at the D.C show I was telling him about how far New York was and that I couldn't afford a hotel to stay in and stuff so he was asking us about that. So I told him that thankfully my mom caved and let us stay in a hotel. Then there was a pause and he just stared at me!! :wub2: So I just smiled and said in the most sincere way Thank you!

Then I was about to ask him to sign a card for DaMango when jerry came up apoligized and said that it was time to go. So jerry took a couple pics of me and my sisters with mika, then mika said bye and have a safe trip back home tomorrow and that was the end. I felt bad that I didn't get her card signed. I'm sorry!!!!

But yeah so after that I was on cloud nine! I kept thinking of how heaven must have felt like that! Lol...I just can't believe how nice he was.

Question: Did Mika sign anybodies stuff with an eye with a tear drop falling in a candle in addition to his sig. and stuff?? I think it looks really cool but I don't know if it symbolizes any thing.

Thanks for the concert Mika, and thanks for spending time with us even though you were dead tired.

He really made me feel special with the way he looked at me when he talked to me. It was wonderful!

All you MFC girls I met!!! Loved you all...you all were so cutely dressed!!

Sorry for all the typo's and stuff...I just got home after a long but wonderful day in NYC and driving!

post-2636-142983662542_thumb.jpg

post-2636-142983662544_thumb.jpg

Omg, kjoshi, you're so lucky that you had another great Mika encounter! :biggrin2: And he said that you were beautiful! That must've felt so amazing!

That's also really cool that he drew something different along with his signature..I've never heard of that drawing before!

Omg, kjoshi, you're so lucky that you had another great Mika encounter! :biggrin2: And he said that you were beautiful! That must've felt so amazing!

That's also really cool that he drew something different along with his signature..I've never heard of that drawing before!

Rilo8913 I forgot to tell you! About Texas:

He said he wasn't sure but that it might happen in the fall!!

Rilo8913 I forgot to tell you! About Texas:

He said he wasn't sure but that it might happen in the fall!!

:shocked: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! YAY! You asked him! But ahhhh *dies* it just has to happen! Hopefully you asking him will influence the scheduling some!

Me too! Thanks so much again for asking him! It was really nice of you :biggrin2:

Yeah No Prob!!!! I''m just glad I didn't forget to ask!

well It's 4am and I have work tomorrow

Gnite all!!

I'll post pics tomorrow

:thumb_yello:

Finally I'm back! Sorry guys...just got home!! Just finished reading throught the thread as well!

So me and my sister left 11 in the morning and reached nyc around 3ish I think. We drove by the Nokia Theater on our way to the hotel and I saw LoveToday, PinkSock, and a bunch of other people waiting outside already! So I stopped, rolled down my window to have a quick word with them. We stayed at the Westin and I heard a rumor in the hotel that Mika was in the same hotel...just a rumor...I don't know, I never saw him!

Anyways me and my sister's got there around 4:30ish and the line was kinda long. My sisters held my spot while I went to talk to the girls up front!

So waiting in line felt like forever but we met some cool people and started playing games to make the time go by fast. Finally they let us in and there was a mad rush! You guys were right the crowd sucked!!!!!! They were so mean and pushy! Me and my sister's got into some fights! I don't usually get mad about stuff but I was angry that we had waited there so long and then random drunk girls came and shoved their way in.

Whatever...that's ok cause the concert as you all heard was so amazing!!!! I loved when he messed up the words in stuck in the middle! And sweet dreams was so much fun, and love today!!! So amazing.

So after the concert me and my sister's were a little nervous cause we didn't really know where to go. The stage man. Ray remembered me and my sisters becasue we talked to him at the D.C show where he gave us the set list and mika's juice!! He said he couldn't help us cause he honestly didn't know where we should go. So we kinda hung around inside the place until we got kicked out. I'm not going to lie my hopes weren't really high...

It did seem pretty impossible! But we waited outside anyway! I had to wait outside cause my mom was meeting us outside the nokia theater anyway so we could all go back to our hotel together. So we waited and finally as you all know Mika did come out! I was on the opposite side of ThatPinkSock and all of them. He went to there side first and made his way down. Towards the end of there side I got a little nervous just in case he wouldn't have time to come to our side...but he did!!!! He was sooooo nice!!!

He remembered me and my sisters from the D.C show and asked us how we were doing! He noticed we wore the same outfits and said that he really loved my beer glasses and my suspenders. Then apoligized to us because he remembered us but not our names. So he went down the line and he came to me and was like ooo I remember your name was really difficult. I laughed and told him how to spell and he said he really liked my name. Then we talked about how the dove on his website poops when you put your cursor on it and he was laughing with us! Then I gave him the get well card I made for him and he said he absolutely loved it. It was funny cause the front is a pic of pooh holding a pot of honey that I drew and the inside is just crazy. I'll attach pics. But as soon as he opened it he was like whoa! I guess he wasn't expecting the difference of the cover and the inside. He said he really appreciated the card and that he would read it in the car. He sounded genuinly excited about the card which helped make my day! THen I introduced him to my mom saying "Mika this is my mom" and he hugged her and was like "does mom have a name?" It was so cute!!! And he told her that she had very beautiful daughters!! :blush-anim-cl: Then he remembered how at the D.C show I was telling him about how far New York was and that I couldn't afford a hotel to stay in and stuff so he was asking us about that. So I told him that thankfully my mom caved and let us stay in a hotel. Then there was a pause and he just stared at me!! :wub2: So I just smiled and said in the most sincere way Thank you!

Then I was about to ask him to sign a card for DaMango when jerry came up apoligized and said that it was time to go. So jerry took a couple pics of me and my sisters with mika, then mika said bye and have a safe trip back home tomorrow and that was the end. I felt bad that I didn't get her card signed. I'm sorry!!!!

But yeah so after that I was on cloud nine! I kept thinking of how heaven must have felt like that! Lol...I just can't believe how nice he was.

Question: Did Mika sign anybodies stuff with an eye with a tear drop falling in a candle in addition to his sig. and stuff?? I think it looks really cool but I don't know if it symbolizes any thing.

Thanks for the concert Mika, and thanks for spending time with us even though you were dead tired.

He really made me feel special with the way he looked at me when he talked to me. It was wonderful!

Sorry for all the typo's and stuff...I just got home after a long but wonderful day in NYC and driving!

WOW! AMAZING MIKA MOMENTS! Thank you for sharing - makes me smile:biggrin2:

i keep reading of weird and aggressive guys in the crowd, and it's sad..

at least, beyond that, you look like had a great time1

sinatrasdame i just love the pic you took of him over the drums!! he's such a star in it, wow!

OMG lovetoday!! i've just finished reading your story: what a wonderful moment!! i so hope that every MFCer could live this kind of experience.

you must be on cloud 9 now!:biggrin2:

Thatpinksock and MIKAontheweb: wow! you def have had the time of your lives!! your stories sound so amazing, and so detailed!! and i love details!:biggrin2: great experience girls, the next time mika will come to NYC he'll look for you again!:thumb_yello:

Thatpinksock: i can't view any pics or video you linked..is it just me?:blink:

woa! it took me more ages to read EVERYTHING but it was def worth it! kjoshi wow, he remembers you! and now he knows even your mom:thumb_yello: great, really, sounds amazing!!

thanks to all for sharing your stories with us, they just make me so happy! it's almost like being there with you. almost:wink2: THANK YOU!!

QUOTE=robertina;284725]THANKS!

please take me with you *puppy eyes*

Thatpinksock and MIKAontheweb: wow! you def have had the time of your lives!! your stories sound so amazing, and so detailed!! and i love details!:biggrin2: great experience girls, the next time mika will come to NYC he'll look for you again!:thumb_yello:

Thatpinksock: i can't view any pics or video you linked..is it just me?:blink:

jldfhgkjdfg I HOPE he remembers us! And the links are messed up.. idk why =[ But you can still see all of the pics and such at the link at the bottom! =]

I loved every word of that! You had SOOO much one on one mika time and HE REMEMBERD YOU SO MUCH! dfjkhdskfjh. I saw that amazing card in person =] And yeah, it was so cool finally meeting you too!

omg i totally know how u feel!

but after complaing to my parents they said there is a reason why i didnt meet him that night. Things happen for a reason. & most likely when i meet him, it'll be the best best meeting ever! *proactive thinking!*

oh & i read how some of u girls met mika's mom & cousins! that soo cool. While in line, Mika's grandma came up to me asking "whats the line for *smile*?" & i was all "its for MIKA!!!!!" & she just got this really big smile and asked how i found out about him & stuff. I felt like an idiot b/c i didnt realize she was actually his grandmother until later on in the night. But yeah thats my story. She was soo nice.

haha his cousins did the same thing to us, we recognized the family that usually goes to his shows, but they were his american cousins and it was kinda funny cause were waiting fo rhim to com eout and this guy comes up to us and goes whos thi smika guy and i freaked out and my freind was like wait a min. your his cousin!

Im new here but I was at the concert and it was amazzinnng!!!!!! Although I was in the balcony, I still had a great view and I probably saw a lot of people from this site there. It was sooo greaaatt!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

i was the freak in the front just off center with mika written across my head, 3 pins, 3 necklaces and a tama around my neck. oh i alos had aposter that said mikagasm, i was also first in line lol so if you saw the line at any point and you saw the closed of section, i was at the very front