Mika @ Le Zénith, Toulouse (16-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS

Blue Sky

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Found some videos!!

and he gets the crowd to sing along with the new song too, and looks so proud of himself!!

and more if you follow this person's links!:thumb_yello:

Yay!!! Thanks Blue Sky!

i'm going to watch them right nwo!

:)

That was a good juggling magic trick Deb...I post on one thread and now it magically appeared here!! Oh you mods are amazing!!

Enjoy the vids. They were posted 14 minutes before I found them...how come daily motion is so much faster than youtube for searching recent stuff??

That was a good juggling magic trick Deb...I post on one thread and now it magically appeared here!! Oh you mods are amazing!!

Enjoy the vids. They were posted 14 minutes before I found them...how come daily motion is so much faster than youtube for searching recent stuff??

maybe french people use it more...or it could be faster to up load vids

I don't know, but I'm glad they are there! :thumb_yello:

As for the "mod trick" -- what do you think? Is the sticky working for

you? Easy enough to find? I haven't had a chance to try redirecting

the old thread to see if that works the way we want it to... But if

this is OK, I'll stick with the stickies! :wink2:

dcdeb

Found some videos!!

and he gets the crowd to sing along with the new song too, and looks so proud of himself!!

:roftl: Aw! He looked so happy that people were singing with him. :D Thank you, dear! :)

no reports on mikawebsite yet :boxed:

Hmm, but mybe I'm too impatient....it's only 5 AM in France now...:biggrin2:

(which reminds me that I should go to bed...4AM here...lalala)

Anyway, I'll have a look tomorrow (as soon as I get up) :bleh:

I don't know, but I'm glad they are there! :thumb_yello:

As for the "mod trick" -- what do you think? Is the sticky working for

you? Easy enough to find? I haven't had a chance to try redirecting

the old thread to see if that works the way we want it to... But if

this is OK, I'll stick with the stickies! :wink2:

dcdeb

*sheepishly admits* I hadn't noticed the sticky SORRY!!!

What I have been doing is going to the calendar, then to the last post where you so kindly link the follow on thread before closing the original and find things that way.

I didn't realise till just now that I actually became the thread "owner" for this one!!! I better take good care of it then!:blush-anim-cl:

Found some videos!!

Ooo thank you! I love watching his reaction when the crowd sings along:blush-anim-cl:

kimika (Alexandra) wrote me on myspace and said she had the best spot ever, mika looked a lot in her direction during the gig and after it he congratulated her on knowing the lyrics of holy johnny so well! lucky girl!

Are these her videos? The name on them was different though...all these hidden identities, I cannot keep up!

yeah it's so confusing! but I don't think that's her, because if I understood well she was first row and those videos were not taken from the first row

kimika (Alexandra) wrote me on myspace and said she had the best spot ever, mika looked a lot in her direction during the gig and after it he congratulated her on knowing the lyrics of holy johnny so well! lucky girl!

Ah, she was really LUCKY!!! :wink2:

Ok, someone posted a review on mikawebsite...Nothing really new but the person writing this review was of course very enthousiastic about the show and everything...:biggrin2:

Afterwards many fans waited for him and around 00:45 Mika arrives...However, the fans were not allowed to take pictures (stupid guards!). But Mika was a nice as always taking his time for every single fan! :wink2:

Ok, someone posted a review on mikawebsite...Nothing really new but the person writing this review was of course very enthousiastic about the show and everything...:biggrin2:

Afterwards many fans waited for him and around 00:45 Mika arrives...However, the fans were not allowed to take pictures (stupid guards!). But Mika was a nice as always taking his time for every single fan! :wink2:

:blink: hope it not works this way in all countries

MIKA:wub2: {yoga give patience:roftl:}