Mikalis Curlatis or the Mika Syndrome

IngievV

I'm extremely bored:roftl:

The Mika Syndrome

What is it?

Mikalis Curlatis, better known as the Mika Syndrome, is a disorder or better said a disease that makes all people suffering from it turn into obsessive fans of a curlyhaired creature who listens to the name Mika. How people get sick by this is not very well known, but assumed is that those who are easily influenced got hooked on a melodical masterpiece that bares the name: "Grace Kelly"

Characteristics

Stalking, Exuberant drooling, fainting, unconsiousness, extreme happiness, bad dance moves, bad singing and many other symptoms whenever the curlyhaired creature or one of his songs get into the zone of people with Mikalis Curlatis. Unfortunately for those not hooked on the creature this is not temporarily.

Causes

The cause is the curlyhaired creature called Mika, who works the audience with his charming appeal. Other causes are unknown but suspicion has been mentioned before. Also some researchers allege that the brain function of the patients stop working once they hear one of the songs or see the creature and can only concentrate on the subject of this Syndrome. This is not only dangerous for the patient, but also a disadvantage for those surrounding the patient, because the patient is unwilling to do anything else besides what they call: Examining the subject.

Diagnosis

The Syndrome is diagnosed to patients who suffer from the above mentioned.

Management

It can't be easily managed. There is no medication for it whatsoever. The only solution would be to place the patient in front of a computer and make him/her watch YouTube or in extreme cases, let them log unto an organisation of patients a.k.a The Mika Fanclub. They will be safe there and no harm for the community.

Do not, I repeat DO NOT let patients attend gigs of the creature. This to protect the patient for himself. Long-term unconciousness can be a consequence and in the worst case they insist on waiting until the creature comes out so they can scream, hug, attack and ask for an autograph of the creature. This is not only bad for the patient's heart, but also for those they dragged along with them who will eventually freeze or those who have to drive the patient back to their safe homes who'll have to wait. So make sure that they don't go! If they do manage to go, good luck!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha Ingie, you seriously have no life at all. But I loved reading this. I'm afraid I suffer from this syndrome, and going to HMH wasn't a good move at all. It made it worst. You should've warned before:roftl:

hahaha Ingie, you seriously have no life at all. But I loved reading this. I'm afraid I suffer from this syndrome, and going to HMH wasn't a good move at all. It made it worst. You should've warned before:roftl:

I was there with my trauma team but there were too many people nearly dying so I couldn't find you:blink:

I suggest that everyone from now on cancel her/his gig and not to buy tickets anymore..:mf_rosetinted:

We have to destroy this disease..:sneaky2:

So everyone.. throw your tickets in the bin and DON'T buy new ones..:shocked:

Of course someone has to sacrifice to see if you all are really not going and have to go to the gigs for your own good...:blink: okay.. I'll do it..:fisch:

The Mika Syndrome

What is it?

Mikalis Curlatis, better known as the Mika Syndrome, is a disorder or better said a disease that makes all people suffering from it turn into obsessive fans of a curlyhaired creature who listens to the name Mika. How people get sick by this is not very well known, but assumed is that those who are easily influenced got hooked on a melodical masterpiece that bares the name: "Grace Kelly"

Characteristics

Stalking, Exuberant drooling, fainting, unconsiousness, extreme happiness, bad dance moves, bad singing and many other symptoms whenever the curlyhaired creature or one of his songs get into the zone of people with Mikalis Curlatis. Unfortunately for those not hooked on the creature this is not temporarily.

Causes

The cause is the curlyhaired creature called Mika, who works the audience with his charming appeal. Other causes are unknown but suspicion has been mentioned before. Also some researchers allege that the brain function of the patients stop working once they hear one of the songs or see the creature and can only concentrate on the subject of this Syndrome. This is not only dangerous for the patient, but also a disadvantage for those surrounding the patient, because the patient is unwilling to do anything else besides what they call: Examining the subject.

Diagnosis

Management

It can't be easily managed. There is no medication for it whatsoever. The only solution would be to place the patient in front of a computer and make him/her watch YouTube or in extreme cases, let them log unto an organisation of patients a.k.a The Mika Fanclub. They will be safe there and no harm for the community.

Do not, I repeat DO NOT let patients attend gigs of the creature. This to protect the patient for himself. Long-term unconciousness can be a consequence and in the worst case they insist on waiting until the creature comes out so they can scream, hug, attack and ask for an autograph of the creature. This is not only bad for the patient's heart, but also for those they dragged along with them who will eventually freeze or those who have to drive the patient back to their safe homes who'll have to wait. So make sure that they don't go! If they do manage to go, good luck!

I am given to understand that doctors have found a foolproof way of finding out if a patient is brain dead, or not. They insert MP3 player plugs, into the patient's ears, play a Mika song, and if the patient doesn't respond, they send them straight to the mortuary.

Love today, from Marilyn

I am given to understand that doctors have found a foolproof way of finding out if a patient is brain dead, or not. They insert MP3 player plugs, into the patient's ears, play a Mika song, and if the patient doesn't respond, they send them straight to the mortuary.

Love today, from Marilyn

Exactly:naughty:

I suggest that everyone from now on cancel her/his gig and not to buy tickets anymore..:mf_rosetinted:

We have to destroy this disease..:sneaky2:

So everyone.. throw your tickets in the bin and DON'T buy new ones..:shocked:

Of course someone has to sacrifice to see if you all are really not going and have to go to the gigs for your own good...:blink: okay.. I'll do it..:fisch:

And because SOMEONE has to make sure you won't get attacked by all these hungry patients I will come with you to protect you!:naughty:

And because SOMEONE has to make sure you won't get attacked by all these hungry patients I will come with you to protect you!:naughty:

Yes.. we are the brave sisters trying to rescue the world..:mf_rosetinted:

*sighs*

It will be hard..:boxed:

But we will fight this disease!! :mf_rosetinted:

The Mika Syndrome

What is it?

Characteristics

Causes

Diagnosis

Management

i am one of the afflicted :biggrin2:

we should make ribbons that say "find the cure to talented lebanese born, french and british raised singers, who don't wish to disclose their sexuality, but still makes people of all genders melt, while making the most amazing music everrrrrr."

The Mika Syndrome

What is it?

Characteristics

Causes

Diagnosis

Management

Thank god, now I know what I have :roftl: :roftl:

AND I LOVE IT

Oh I love it. That sounded like me in January. Oh my God I did have it bad.

I couldn't sleep. I was high as a kite, happy (I don't know about the singing)

I had the song Grace Kelly on my mind all the time.

And to let you know, I did get help.

I joined the Fan Club!!

You forgot to mention how it's a sneaky disease - you might think it's getting better, but then - wham! A new song is performed in Paris, a DVD is released, and you're sicker than ever. :roftl:

And after suffering with it for six months, I can say that it gets progressively worse as time passes. :thumb_yello: