"toying" With Mika

A. Clay

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

personally, i think he's a bit old for toys..

why ? but i don't know why he collects sylvanian family, they are so cute but very toddler like every time i went to department store with mum, i'd spend a long time look at them which really freaks her out ! but i've got some sylvanian furnitures for my blythes

why ? but i don't know why he collects sylvanian family, they are so cute but very toddler like every time i went to department store with mum, i'd spend a long time look at them which really freaks her out ! but i've got some sylvanian furnitures for my blythes

I don't know lol :roftl: I just.. i don't know, i'm not into this whole toy thing he has going on.

your never to hold for toys

mika is 3 years older then me and i still play with kiddie toys

i believe mika is a big kid at heart

:naughty: I love toys, I was regularly playing with toys well after most children, but I didn't care, it was fun!:D Me and my sis used to make up very elaborate games with our toys, barbies mostly....ah the good old days:wub2:

it's not everyone, it's me. I just think it's weird.

Not only you. I agree. It's not a bad thing at all, i just personally would never be interested in that. but it's great if he enjoys it!

your never to hold for toys

mika is 3 years older then me and i still play with kiddie toys

i believe mika is a big kid at heart

Mika is over 10 years YOUNGER than me and *I* still play with toys!!

Bought my first Furby a month ago, it's fantastic! I see absolutely nothing wrong with embracing and coddling your inner child. It's what makes me happy, and if being happy is wrong, then there is something wrong with the world!

Bought my first Furby a month ago, it's fantastic! I see absolutely nothing wrong with embracing and coddling your inner child. It's what makes me happy, and if being happy is wrong, then there is something wrong with the world!

aww, I love that you did that without thinking of what others think!

Toys rule! I don't ever remember a time when I was little that I actually wanted to grow up, playing with toys is often a lot more fun than real life, and your using your imagination!:thumb_yello: and that is never a bad thing in my opinion.

my furby will randomly just start churping at like 3am so i have taken out the batteries

aww, I love that you did that without thinking of what others think!

Toys rule! I don't ever remember a time when I was little that I actually wanted to grow up, playing with toys is often a lot more fun than real life, and your using your imagination!:thumb_yello: and that is never a bad thing in my opinion.

I spent too many years in depressive isolation because I cared what other people thought about what I did. No more. I express myself however I need to, within the bounds of the law of course! I play with toys, I collect webkins, I have a Neopet(or 4) and there are stuffed animals all around my dorm room.

I regularly buy Archie comics, much to the delight of the store clerk who always puts aside new ones for me. She thinks it's hilarious, I don't care. It's what I like. And now..I like Mika!! :) Which is FANTASTIC may I say, because it just reinforces my feelings that I should be doing what makes me feel good and smile. That means......

TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my furby will randomly just start churping at like 3am so i have taken out the batteries

Hee hee Mine likes to sleep alot. I have to wake him up a few times before he'll stay awake long enough to do anything amusing. Mine is a first series furby, I bought it from Ebay, and so it doesn't respond to vocal commands. You have to pet it to train it, and...wait...wait a second....his eyes are open but he's not awake..what the heck...

Sorry gotta go check out the Furby :) BBIAM

Ok Back, he was sleeping, I woke him up, and now he wants to play :) He's sitting in my lap giggling as I type LOL

Hee hee Mine likes to sleep alot. I have to wake him up a few times before he'll stay awake long enough to do anything amusing. Mine is a first series furby, I bought it from Ebay, and so it doesn't respond to vocal commands. You have to pet it to train it, and...wait...wait a second....his eyes are open but he's not awake..what the heck...

Sorry gotta go check out the Furby :) BBIAM

yeah i have an old one form when i was little and i had to feed it by sticking my finger in it's mouth and i started chomping and i had it taken away