"We Are Golden" Official Announcement

Angele

MIKA_WeAreGolden_big.jpg

(from mika's myspace and mikasounds.com)

mardi, juillet 14, 2009

Mika Goes Golden

Life just got a little bit brighter – we are delighted to announce that Mika's brand new single 'We Are Golden' will be available to download on September 6th.

There will be a CD, limited edition 7" and 12" out on September 7th!!!!!!

As you'd expect from pop's most inspired maestro, 'We Are Golden' is a glorious technicolour rush, with the Andrae Crouch Gospel Choir (from Madonna's 'Like A Prayer') taking to the skies in the chorus; "We are not what you think we are/We Are Golden!"

But that's not all.

Just two weeks after the release of 'We Are Golden' the single will come 'We Are Golden' the album. (FD edit album not callled 'We Are Golden')

That's right, Mika's feverishly anticipated follow-up to 'Life In cartoon Motion' will finally be released on September 21st.

Recorded between London and Los Angeles over the last two years, and featuring stellar guest appearances by the likes of The Seawind Horns (Thriller, Off The Wall), Imogen Heap, Owen Pallet from Final Fantasy/Arcade Fire and Stuart Price, 'We Are Golden' is an album bristling with energy and ideas.

So expect POP, expect fun; expect the kind of melodies that turn on lights in your head that will never go out.

Expect life to get a little bit brighter. Mika's back.

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting:huglove:

I really really can't wait! The artwork is pretty nice:wub2: I was hoping we'd get the single before September though...

And the album title wasn't what I was really expecting but oh well, it's still great:aah::wub2:

Here we go!:groovy:

And again on another hand... It's sh*t as I don't know how the hell I'll get my hands on the album AND on the single being abroad and really isolated in boarding school since the 3rd of September:mad3::hair::tears::blush-anim-cl:

Yes , its 45 RPM , the same way Relax was first released .. vinyl :biggrin2:

Yes, and most importantly you get a beautiful artwork with it (the cover)

That's why I also buy the 7"s from Mika:wub2:

Yes, and most importantly you get a beautiful artwork with it (the cover)

That's why I also buy the 7"s from Mika:wub2:

Yessss ... the Relax one is such a nice item :wub2:

:shocked: Thats great!!!!

Yes Vinyl really is making a comeback .. it has a great raw sound to it :biggrin2: