"We Are Golden" Official Announcement

Angele

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe others think that this is pointless, but as we currently have 3 threads for the new single, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to merge them all into one?

I am getting confused about where to go for info about the WAG single, and I think that it might be best to have them all joint into one, so we don't miss out on info...

Any nice mod thinks that this is possible? :naughty: Thanks

I'd be thankful too:aah:

Yeah I am old and confused.

I know I am going to miss something but I don't want to trawl through the WAG thread with 800 posts before anyone has even heard it.

I'd be thankful too:aah:

I have to agree on the thread thing, I don't know which We are Golden to read :naughty:

Ok, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one then :naughty:. I will try and bring it to someone's attention. Someone with DA POWER I mean :roftl:

I agree on merging the threads.:thumb_yello:

Also can someone (anyone!), clarify for me, wether R2 are playing it on Friday, or R1 is on Monday. Or are they both playing it?

Confused, help!!!:blink:

Also can someone (anyone!), clarify for me, wether R2 are playing it on Friday, or R1 is on Monday. Or are they both playing it?

Hmm, I was relying on you!

So am I...must be the at least the 10th in a row now..:biggrin2:

My GUESS is that R2 plays it exclusively on Friday since they also mentioned it on their website (not the exclusivity though) and all the other stations in the UK from 20th.

As for other countries, perhaps one exclusive airing on 18th for one station and the rest later..

but I'm only guessing