Mika "hearing evening" Amsterdam 17-09-09

c@rin@

Shady asked me to post this on the MFC. I think it is only interesting for the Dutch (and maybe Belgian) fans, but I will post at the news section anyway.

Ok, next thursday, there is a hearing evening of Mika's new album at the Soho Pub in Amsterdam. Together with a friend you will get the chance to hear the new album as one of the first. You will get welcomed with a special Mika cocktail and saturday the 19th you will receive the new Mika cd for free at home.

Again, I don't know whether this is valid for people from abroad!!

For the Dutch, here is the website and the text in dutch.

http://www.heineken.nl/e-programma/producten/e-aanbieding/DMUMVVV000041/luistersessie-nieuwe-album-mika

Pub Soho - Amsterdam - donderdag 17 september 2009 - Aanvang: 19.30 uur

Met zijn single Relax, Take It Easy stond Mika in 2007 bovenaan de Nederlandse hitlijsten. Het was slechts één van de vele hits van zijn debuutalbum Life in Cartoon Motion. Nu is de excentrieke Britse zanger terug met zijn tweede album The Boy Who Knew Too Much.

Luistersessie

De cd komt op vrijdag 18 september uit, maar jij als Heineken.nl member kan ‘m een dag eerder als eerste horen tijdens een exclusieve luistersessie in Pub Soho in Amsterdam.

Voor 100 e-tjes kan jij samen met een vriend of vriendin aanwezig zijn bij dit speciale evenement op donderdag 17 september. Je wordt ontvangen met een speciale Mika cocktail, geniet in een ontspannen sfeer van het nieuwe album van Mika en zaterdag 19 september wordt een exemplaar bij je thuisbezorgd!

Tijdens een heuse Mika quiz gedurende de luistersessie maak je bovendien kans op een Mika canvas van 100x100 cm!

For the people interested, you have to subscribe to the website and become a member of heineken. While subscribing, you have to fill in your music preferences, which will provide you with 350 E-points. The tickets for the hearing evening will cost 100 E-points, so you will have enough of them by only filling in your music preferences.

Important

It is only possible to order tickets until 12pm today

Edit: Or might be 12am... I'm always confused about the am/pm thing... Lets say it in a different way, you can order tickets until 24:00 today :x

Shady, thanks for pointing out!! :wub2:

Edited by c@rin@

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you? you should come!

(otherwise i might be the only one :wink2:)

Soho pub is a gay pub....again? is he trying to make a point??:wink2:

Are you serious? You do realise that it's a 3.5 hours drive for me? :aah: (and I have to work + feed the animals, if I have to go to Amsterdam after that ... I'll arrive at 10 PM or so I think :roftl:)

Btw, we have or own "Mika-evening" in Brussels on Saturday :mf_rosetinted: (not that we know if we're going already since we're not sure if it's for everyone, and since it's a gay club .. I'm not kidding .. we're not sure if we'll get in :roftl:)

Are you serious? You do realise that it's a 3.5 hours drive for me? :aah: (and I have to work + feed the animals, if I have to go to Amsterdam after that ... I'll arrive at 10 PM or so I think :roftl:)

Btw, we have or own "Mika-evening" in Brussels on Saturday :mf_rosetinted: (not that we know if we're going already since we're not sure if it's for everyone, and since it's a gay club .. I'm not kidding .. we're not sure if we'll get in :roftl:)

Thats "jammer" would be nice to see you :thumb_yello:

Thats "jammer" would be nice to see you :thumb_yello:

Aaaaaaaaw :teehee::huglove:

If it was a bit closer to home I would come I think .. but Amsterdam is a bit too much challenge knowing only 2 days in advance :aah:

c@rin@, do you mean deadline is WITHIN MIDNIGHT? tonight?

Yes, that's what I mean... :thumb_yello:

So C@rin@, are you going? :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm, I don't think so... Have to work early that day, will have a small minor surgery that afternoon and the day after, I have to work early again :boxed: But I might change my mind last minute. At least I have "ordered" the tickets :teehee:

Hmm, I don't think so... Have to work early that day, will have a small minor surgery that afternoon and the day after, I have to work early again :boxed: But I might change my mind last minute. At least I have "ordered" the tickets :teehee:

Hmm ok .. Good luck :huglove:

And if you decide to go: have fun :aah:

I really wanna go... But I have to go to school thursday, and friday as well. And I also have to travel 1,5 hours with the train to go to Amsterdam. I'd love to go, but I simply can't. I hope you guys all get the 'tickets' or whatever you need to get in! :)

Soho pub is a gay pub....again? is he trying to make a point??:wink2:

We have a similar event in Brussels, on saturday. Also a gay club ;) I'm going :mf_rosetinted:

Yes we will! Bienie, Katrien is going to call them tomorrow since you have to make reservations... I hope you come too!