Mika introduces 3am to famous shoe designer Christian Louboutin

Fmbm

Mika introduces 3am to famous shoe designer Christian Louboutin

When we asked Mika to introduce us to our favourite shoe designer, Christian Louboutin, he happily obliged.

He invited us to his familyand-friends dinner at Mossimans in Belgravia - probably the strangest party we've been to this year.

Christian danced us around the room, bumping into Sir Ian McKellen, Kathy Burke, designer Matthew Williamson and a string of drag queens. After Mika performed I Will Survive with Rory Bremner - in the voice of Gordon Brown - Christian whispered: "I think it is time for a club. Let's go to Bungalow 8." But he and Mika were almost thrown out as soon as they walked in after they started a play fight on the couch. After he dusted himself off, Christian revealed that he will be collaborating with Prince for an upcoming tour.

Christian, who has designed shoes for Michael Jackson, said: "If I am truly honest I was a bigger fan of Prince than of Michael. I'm so excited that Prince has asked me to create shoes."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/09/19/a-crazy-night-with-christian-115875-21684848/

----

I love Louboutin :roftl:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting Fmbm!

Shocker - I had never heard of Christian Louboutin until Mika spoke about him.

Now I hear about him everywhere.

Again mostly because he is in a lot Mika press.

I do like some of the shoes Mika wears.

It is pretty impressive that he made all the shoes that Michael jackson was going to use for his come-back concerts.

Thank you for posting Fmbm!

Shocker - I had never heard of Christian Louboutin until Mika spoke about him.

Now I hear about him everywhere.Again mostly because he is in a lot Mika press.

I do like some of the shoes Mika wears.

It is pretty impressive that he made all the shoes that Michael jackson was going to use for his come-back concerts.

same :teehee:

He left the drinks party before everyone too.

Yeah, but that was a casual thing at a pub. Not everyone was there for him and it wouldn't have made sense for him to stay until everyone in the pub left. But this was his own personal private party.

Maybe I have an old-fashioned attitude on this or something:huh: but it's not the way I was brought up. I even felt bad about leaving my wedding reception before all the other guests had left, because it was my party.

Yeah, but that was a casual thing at a pub. Not everyone was there for him and it wouldn't have made sense for him to stay until everyone in the pub left. But this was his own personal private party.

Maybe I have an old-fashioned attitude on this or something:huh: but it's not the way I was brought up. I even felt bad about leaving my wedding reception before all the other guests had left, because it was my party.

I'm sure the signs on the bar said it was closed from 6.30 for private party.

He's about to, for his next tour, so Mika won't be exclusive anymore.

Thanks Rose, i did read the first post but I'd forgotten it by the time I was replying! Think my nickname is becoming more apt about my memory than it is about my swimming ability...:boxed: