Droopsy

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello!

comme je ne vais pas avoir de connection avant lundi je pense,je voulais vous faire un p'tit tour sur ce thread qui n'a pas connu grand affluence....

à très bientôt en tout cas pour cells et ceux qui seront là;je vous invite à boire l'apéro si vous arrivez tôt samedi ou dim' avant l'ouverture!(combi WW jaune-poussin?-au camping!!)

a+++

Todays the day for this one!

What time is he on tonight?

He's on from 9.30 to 11.

You can follow labelbarclay on twitter for news about Mika in Belfort today (you know, it's kind of the same thing as in April in Paris) :wink2:

labelbarclay

Photocall après la conference #soblive Photocall après la conference #soblive

i guess they mean photoshoot after the press conference.. never heard the expression "photocall" in french before:mf_rosetinted:

gimme 2 minutes to translate :teehee:

Mika: People that accuse me of that (we dont know what...) I dont know if they understand my music. But thats ok, its not for them. I dont have the ambition to convice absolutely everyone. I'm doing a kind of pop music that is very distinctive. And its not totally commercial. When i was young and at school, i wanted to write music to be heard. And i was always too pop for the indie crowd and too weird for th pop crowd. So i was in a weird place in between the two. And i found my own style in that place. I write music that is very happy and euphoric, but also macabre and dark at the same time.

labelbarclay

Dans les loges avec les volontaires qui danseront sur scène avec Mika, séance habillage #soblive

Backstage, with the people that will dance on stage with Mika. Dressing up!

Mika: People that accuse me of that (we dont know what...) I dont know if they understand my music. But thats ok, its not for them. I dont have the ambition to convice absolutely everyone. I'm doing a kind of pop music that is very distinctive. And its not totally commercial. When i was young and at school, i wanted to write music to be heard. And i was always too pop for the indie crowd and too weird for th pop crowd. So i was in a weird place in between the two. And i found my own style in that place. I write music that is very happy and euphoric, but also macabre and dark at the same time.

Thank's!!!!!!! :huglove:

thank you my sweetie =)

Is that the whole interview? I read on twitter that he said he's tired, too many gigs and stuff....considering that Rome and Udine are near...I'm a bit scared :aah:

Could you please tell me if he said something?

Thanks!

thank you, LilStar :thumb_yello:

Archived