Mika @ Eurockéennes de Belfort Festival

Droopsy

strastv_eurocks Mika c'est définitivement affreux et inaudible. Première fois de ma vie que je met des boules quies pendant un concert #eurocks

'Mika, it's definitely awful and inaudible. First time in my life that I put on earplugs during a concert.'

It's from a local TV station apparently. Disappointing coming from a French media.

oh no :(

Poor Mika, he's already tired and not feeling well, and now :sad:

but it's okay i don't think we should care about these people!

Mika won't stop doing music becos of them, he has no worries to do more music cos they have their earplugs on!

It's a happy ending so we are not bothered much!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Label Barclay

Après son concert Mika est parti à la rencontre des personnes handicapées #soblive

12 minutes ago via Echofon

Retweeted by 2 people

Immediately after the concert, Mika went to meet disabled people

Label Barclay

Après son concert Mika est parti à la rencontre des personnes handicapées #soblive

12 minutes ago via Echofon

Retweeted by 2 people

Immediately after the concert, Mika went to meet disabled people

sweet and kind-hearted little prince :blush-anim-cl:

strastv_eurocks Mika c'est définitivement affreux et inaudible. Première fois de ma vie que je met des boules quies pendant un concert #eurocks

'Mika, it's definitely awful and inaudible. First time in my life that I put on earplugs during a concert.'

It's from a local TV station apparently. Disappointing coming from a French media.

I'll pretend that I read nothing!! he doesn't deserve our attention!! I'm sure all the fans reports will be so much better than only this one critic!!!! :wink2:

And I think... they're uploading an interview (video) here:

LE 04/07/2010 À 22H48

Vidéo

Quand Mika perd sa médaille

Mika aux Eurocks 2010

Mika s’est livré au jeu des questions-réponses avant de monter sur la grande scène des Eurockéennes. Pour parler de sa musique, de la vie et…du jour où il a perdu sa médaille de chevalier des Arts et Lettres après une soirée bien arrosée.

Son interview en vidéo et rien que pour vous

ON 04/07/2010 At 10:48 p.m.

Video

When Mika loses his medal

Mika to Eurock 2010

Mika has engaged in a question and answer before going on the big stage Eurockéennes. To talk about his music, life and ... the day he lost his medal of Chevalier of Arts and Letters after a drunken night out.

His video interview and just for you

I'll pretend that I read nothing!! he doesn't deserve our attention!! I'm sure all the fans reports will be so much better than only this one critic!!!! :wink2:

You are right. And it's just that one bad tweet that struck me, but all in all tweets about tonight were good. :thumb_yello: It's just that I always feel like all of France loves him (I know it's silly) and when some ppl say this I'm just :hair:

'Mika, it's definitely awful and inaudible. First time in my life that I put on earplugs during a concert.

:thumbdown:

You are right. And it's just that one bad tweet that struck me, but all in all tweets about tonight were good. :thumb_yello: It's just that I always feel like all of France loves him (I know it's silly) and when some ppl say this I'm just :hair:

awww, I understand you! but don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of tweets and press reports that will love his performance, so France will still love him!!!! :flowers2:

awww, I understand you! but don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of tweets and press reports that will love his performance, so France will still love him!!!! :flowers2:

France loves him for sure!!!

and so do I! :blush-anim-cl:

Don't you think in the first pic he's a bit tired and sad??? :tears:

But the second one I love his smile!!! :wub2:

Btw thank's!!!! :wink2:

I'm sure he is tired. Non-stop touring will do that to you. :naughty:

Archived