Mika @ Eurockéennes de Belfort Festival

Droopsy

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gimme 2 minutes to translate :teehee:

Mika: People that accuse me of that (we dont know what...) I dont know if they understand my music. But thats ok, its not for them. I dont have the ambition to convice absolutely everyone. I'm doing a kind of pop music that is very distinctive. And its not totally commercial. When i was young and at school, i wanted to write music to be heard. And i was always too pop for the indie crowd and too weird for th pop crowd. So i was in a weird place in between the two. And i found my own style in that place. I write music that is very happy and euphoric, but also macabre and dark at the same time.

Thanks! Roxane!

I love his attitude and style!

Mika rocks!!!!

thank you my sweetie =)

Is that the whole interview? I read on twitter that he said he's tired, too many gigs and stuff....considering that Rome and Udine are near...I'm a bit scared :aah:

Could you please tell me if he said something?

Thanks!

Sometimes I'm kinda worried about him having too many gigs and else.

Looks like he's touring around for the whole year (?)

He really does need some rest poor boy :sad:

Thanks! Roxane!

I love his attitude and style!

Mika rocks!!!!

My toughts exactly... Am a bit worried about him...

Me too =(

But I hope for Roma and Udine because I'll leave tomorrow and would be a nightmare if something goes wrong..we rented a van and we spent a LOT of money and stuff like that.

Hope he's ok!

gimme 2 minutes to translate :teehee:

Mika: People that accuse me of that (we dont know what...) I dont know if they understand my music. But thats ok, its not for them. I dont have the ambition to convice absolutely everyone. I'm doing a kind of pop music that is very distinctive. And its not totally commercial. When i was young and at school, i wanted to write music to be heard. And i was always too pop for the indie crowd and too weird for th pop crowd. So i was in a weird place in between the two. And i found my own style in that place. I write music that is very happy and euphoric, but also macabre and dark at the same time.

HE'S SO CUTE!

And thanks for posting and translating

@France3_Eurocks

Itw mika aux #eurocks : "les mômes adorent les ballons, alors j'en ai acheté 5000...

Interview with mika: "kids love balloons, so i bought 5000..."

:shocked::lmfao:!!! what??

EDIT: Eurock2k10

Portrait de Mika avant son concert sur la grande scène : l'éternel enfant a acheté 5000 ballons qui seront lancés http://twitpic.com/22g5x3

He says he bought 5000 balloons for tonight and that hes gonna let them float in the air!!

Me too =(

But I hope for Roma and Udine because I'll leave tomorrow and would be a nightmare if something goes wrong..we rented a van and we spent a LOT of money and stuff like that.

Hope he's ok!

hope he has enough rest before that!

his july and august schedules are crazy, esp aug!

he looks tired in the photos we just seen!

finally found the tweets

France3_Eurocks

Mika serait a son hôtel et des bruits courent qui laisseraient entendre... Une annulation possible de son live aux #eurocks de Belfort

France 3 aux Eurocks France3_Eurocks

Bon. Mika est just très fatigué. Beaucoup de dates... Conf de presse aux #eurocks maintenue a 20h15

There was rumors mika might cancel the show today...

But then they said he was just tired cause hes doing alot of shows:blink:

finally found the tweets

France3_Eurocks

Mika serait a son hôtel et des bruits courent qui laisseraient entendre... Une annulation possible de son live aux #eurocks de Belfort

Bon. Mika est just très fatigué. Beaucoup de dates... Conf de presse aux #eurocks maintenue a 20h15

There was rumors mika might cancel the show today...

But then they said he was just tired cause hes doing alot of shows:blink:

ah, ok....crossing fingers:shocked:

finally found the tweets

France3_Eurocks

There was rumors mika might cancel the show today...But then they said he was just tired cause hes doing alot of shows:blink:

:shocked::shocked:

hope he won't cancel anything any more, what with those two canceled eastern european gigs

Archived