Mika @ Eurockéennes de Belfort Festival

Droopsy

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
apparently mika just landed on his butt:shocked::shocked:

sdaval

#mika au concert aux #eurocks : "putain je me suis fait mal au cul !" #eurockeennes

whhhaaat????

LOL :roftl:

apparently mika just landed on his butt:shocked::shocked:

sdaval

#mika au concert aux #eurocks : "putain je me suis fait mal au cul !" #eurockeennes

Literally : 'F***, I hurt my ass!' :naughty:

Oh, Mika! :roftl:

yes, :naughty:

he like said: "F***, i hurt my a**"

:roftl:

Literally : 'F***, I hurt my ass!' :naughty:

Oh, Mika! :roftl:

LOL...in italian is culo :roftl:

:lmfao: I think in Spanish means the same, add an 'O' to 'cul' and you'll have a BAD word....you cannot say it!! :lmfao: specially here in South America, in SPain you can hear it more often cause it's not that bad!:roftl:

:lmfao: I think in Spanish means the same, add an 'O' to 'cul' and you'll have a BAD word....you cannot say it!! :lmfao: specially here in South America, in SPain you can hear it more often cause it's not that bad!:roftl:

Yes in Spain we say a lot, even the little children!!! :roftl::roftl: It's no so bad!!! I tought in South America the same...:shocked: then I'll have to be careful when I go there... :aah:

Yes in Spain we say a lot, even the little children!!! :roftl::roftl: It's no so bad!!! I tought in South America the same...:shocked: then I'll have to be careful when I go there... :aah:

yes you do!!! :lmfao: it's not good saying it here!!! hahahaah!!! :lmfao:

he's unbelievable :biggrin2::naughty:

Hahaha, I loveeee the kind of little things you find out in these sort of moments :naughty:

Some tweets from after the conference

lalsace Mais comment fait Mika pour être aussi sympa ???

'But how does Mika do to be so nice???' :biggrin2: (it's a newspaper twitter account)

sdaval Est-ce que tu aimes les filles ? Mika "Je sais pas... les deux" #eurocks #eurockeennes

'Do you like girls?' Mika : 'I don't know...both.' :blink: But there was no choice in the question :roftl:

http://www.citin.fr/en-live-des-eurockeennes-2010/mika-solidaire-et-touchant-0407.html

Mika, solidaire et touchant

Tel un ange, le petit prince de la pop poursuit son envol. Depuis trois ans, un succès fulgurant a fait de cet artiste total une figure planétaire. Show coloré, ambiance survoltée : ce trublion se livre sur scène avec une énergie communicatrice pour le plus grand plaisir d’un public survolté. Sa prochaine escale c'est en ce moment sur les bords du lac de Malsaucy.

Le chanteur américano-libanais Mika est arrivé à sa conférence de presse avec plus de deux heures de retard. Des journalistes de France 3 l'ayant aperçu entrain de siroter un verre à la terrasse de l'hôtel Saint-Christophe de Belfort. Retard vite excusé par les nombreux journalistes qui l'attendaient. D'entrée de jeu, Mika ploge dans la confidence, respirant la sincérité et l'intelligence.

Il accepte volontiers comme Ghinzu hier d'arborer le bracelet bleu affichant l’adresse du site web «http://www.liberezles.net » destiné à Hervé Ghesquière et Stéphane Taponier, journalistes pour France 3 et détenus depuis 30 décembre dernier alors qu'ils étaient en reportage en Afghanistan.

Son concert a débuté à l'heure, un vrai show coloré !

Texte et photos : Julien Di Giusto

---

(I google translated it :teehee:)

Mika, caring and touching

Like an angel, the little prince of pop goes off. For three years, a tremendous success and has made this artist a total global figure. Colourful shows, exciting atmosphere: This troublemaker is engaged on stage with an energy communicator for the delight of a public landscape. " His next stop is currently on the shores of Lake Malsaucy.

The US-Lebanese singer Mika arrived at his press conference with more than two hours late. Journalists from France 3 having seen spirits to sip a drink on the terrace of the Hotel Saint-Christophe de Belfort. Delay quickly apologized for the many journalists who were waiting. From the outset, Mika plog into confidence, breathing sincerity and intelligence.

He willingly accepts as Ghinzu yesterday to fly the blue bracelet displaying the website address "www.liberezles.net" for Stéphane Hervé Ghesquière and Taponier, France 3 and journalists detained since 30 December last year when they were reporting in Afghanistan.

The concert began on time, a real colourful show!

Text and photos: Julian Di Giusto

Mika_Julien_Di_Giusto_2.jpg

Mika_bracelet_Julien_Di_Giusto_ld.jpg

LabelBarlcay answered me:roftl: i asked if mika fell on stage

Roxane RoxaneLilStar

haha they told me nothing to worry about :P RT @labelbarclay @RoxaneLilStar oui, rien de grave :)

They said nothing to worry about:roftl:

labelbarclay

Les danseurs volontaires vont entrer en scène #eurocks #soblive Les danseurs volontaires vont entrer en scène #eurocks #soblive

the MFC power!!:wub2:

Yes me too!!!! :roftl::roftl: :teehee::teehee:

we find educational moments everywhere!!! :lol3:

Yes! :naughty: And we learn all the right words in other languages as well :mf_rosetinted: You never know when they come in handy :lmfao:

Archived