How long is the tour??

cisserz

Hiaa

I was wondering how long the tour is going to go on for, through the summer?? Because on mikasounds they are only currently selling tickets to 8th May 2010Luxembourg, Lux, Rockhall, But it's too short notice, and the plane tickets will cost more this close to the date, plus, school is a problem. I have 2 months for summer hols, never seen Mika, and my mum does WANT to take me... So yeah

Thanks!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hiaa

I was wondering how long the tour is going to go on for, through the summer?? Because on mikasounds they are only currently selling tickets to 8th May 2010Luxembourg, Lux, Rockhall, But it's too short notice, and the plane tickets will cost more this close to the date, plus, school is a problem. I have 2 months for summer hols, never seen Mika, and my mum does WANT to take me... So yeah

Thanks!! :biggrin2:

I always look on the calendar pages here on the MFC to find out about future dates. The mods are super-hot at adding new info.

Sorry! :teehee:

He Tweeted this:

mikasounds: First night tonight of a tour that is gonna take us into the begining of next winter.

(February 13, 7:11 am) from tweetie

:naughty:

Err...yeah...don't listen to Mika, especially when it comes to tour dates. He doesn't know exactly what he's doing that far in advance. :naughty:

Who are you kidding...we already have the Japan dates:aah:

Let's see what else appears.:wink2:

Ohhh ok :D will the tickets for the Asian tour be for sale on mikasounds?? :biggrin2:

Last time they weren't. This time we know that local agencies are selling for Japan (see the June calendar for links) but who know what else will appear.

Are you thinking of travelling for a Mika show??? Factor in plane tix, hotel stay, travel to and from airports, food at restaurants for the whole stay, as well as concert tix. Plus factor in jetlag and weather. Asia will be humid, maybe wet, maybe pouring, maybe steamy, maybe boiling hot.

Asia, baby :aah:

Last time they weren't. This time we know that local agencies are selling for Japan (see the June calendar for links) but who know what else will appear.

Are you thinking of travelling for a Mika show??? Factor in plane tix, hotel stay, travel to and from airports, food at restaurants for the whole stay, as well as concert tix. Plus factor in jetlag and weather. Asia will be humid, maybe wet, maybe pouring, maybe steamy, maybe boiling hot.

sounds great!:mf_rosetinted::aah:

so basically, expect everything! :roftl:

No, I should've wished for it at 11:11 but I wished for the guy I like to love me instead. :teehee:

:lmfao:! hahahaa!!!

awwww :huglove: does wishing at 12:12 count also??? :lmfao:!!

oh god, im so desperate:mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

Archived