Please welcome Luvluvmi doll

skiwi

luvluvmi.jpg

We can pre-order it now:

http://mikastore.sandbag.uk.com/Store/DII-1495-8-luvluvmi+doll.html

50£/65€/75$

From Facebook: Magic Monday

We hope you've all been enjoying Mika's Magic Monday's so far! This week we have some more exciting news for you.

Back in May, we asked you, the fans, to vote for their favourite Mika Tofu Doll and the response was astounding! And once a winning doll was chosen the naming was soon underway.

Say hello to Luvluvmi!

As promised, we are bringing Luvluvmi to life and turning him into a real doll for you to love and cherish. Made in collaboration with DEVILROBOTS, and inspired by the boy's trademark curls and playful image, this is a true collector's item!

Numbers are strictly limited, but you can now pre-order your very own mini-Mika by heading over to the official Mika Store.

And if that wasn’t enough, a small number of dolls will be signed by Mika himself! Fans who pre-order before 11th July will be placed in a lucky dip and 10 names picked at random will get one of these exclusive signed editions.

So click here to visit the store and to be one of the first to pick up the exclusive Luvluvmi doll.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mikastic

I've always dreamed to have one and this is my opportunity Thank you Monday, you're really magic *-* :wub2:

It's beautiful I'll start working to get some money.. I need it :mf_lustslow:

:teehee:. :P

Guest Mikastic
I have literally no money, or I'd buy it. But, I found something at my arts and crafts store that helps me solve this problem:

securedownload-15.jpg

If you can't buy it, make it.

:aah:

It's beautiful! you should make a How to video :mf_lustslow: ! It's awesome! .. I want to preorder that one too! :teehee::wub2:

Ordered it! I was so bummed i didnt get the last one, and i know i'd feel the same if i passed this one up.

Im a bit of a toy collector so $82 isnt the most i've spent on piece of plastic (:fisch:), but it was still bit hard to press that "process order" button. :aah: Im excited to get it!! :biggrin2:

Yeah, not going to spend 50 euros on it.

65 euros it is! :wink2: Or 50 UK pounds. Plus shipping. Sorry Mika, but the dolls I collect are more detailed and more worth their price! And still as limited. I'm not going to get this unless he walks on his own or can do something else. :mf_rosetinted:

What??? It's £50!!! I really can't afford this doll... :emot-sad: It costs too much. I'm not going to buy it for sure... I'm so sad. It's only a plastic doll, how can a simple plastic doll cost so much?!?!?! Come on MIKA, do you remember when you was young? Could you afford to buy something that was £50, even if you like and want it? It's a lot of money... Please MIKA... :sad: :sad: :sad:

65 euros it is! :wink2: Or 50 UK pounds. Plus shipping. Sorry Mika, but the dolls I collect are more detailed and more worth their price! And still as limited. I'm not going to get this unless he walks on his own or can do something else. :mf_rosetinted:

That makes it even more of a no.

It's disappointing that it is so expensive, so may young fans don't have that sort of money for a doll....a gig maybe.... And no, us old fans don't either...even though I am quite the collector.

I might have to go to the DevilRobots shop while I am in Tokyo and see what else they have...:mf_rosetinted:

Guest Mikastic
What??? It's £50!!! I really can't afford this doll... :emot-sad: It costs too much. I'm not going to buy it for sure... I'm so sad. It's only a plastic doll, how can a simple plastic doll cost so much?!?!?! Come on MIKA, do you remember when you was young? Could you afford to buy something that was £50, even if you like and want it? It's a lot of money... Please MIKA... :sad: :sad: :sad:

I know this is a little bit off topic but.. do you have or know wich is the video where you take those pictures of MIKA (on your signature).. i love them.. and if theres a video i need to watch it :mf_lustslow::teehee:

I know this is a little bit off topic but.. do you have or know wich is the video where you take those pictures of MIKA (on your signature).. i love them.. and if theres a video i need to watch it :mf_lustslow::teehee:

Sure there is! It's fantastic: "Making Of We Are Golden" (MikaSoundsBlog)! Good vision :cheerful_h4h: !

Guest Mikastic
Sure there is! It's fantastic: "Making Of We Are Golden" (MikaSoundsBlog)! Good vision :cheerful_h4h: !

Thank you :fangurl: I'll go watch it righ now :teehee:

The MS store has blinded me with high prices so much that $75 doesn't even seem that much now.... :hypo:

($1 = Rs 45 , $75= Rs 3300 ?? )

Alright , thanks for making me forget that $75 is way too much for a doll MS :blink::sneaky2:

waaaay too expensive... or is this doll made of titanium and diamonds :sneaky2:

sad, but thats true ..:(

I have literally no money, or I'd buy it. But, I found something at my arts and crafts store that helps me solve this problem:

securedownload-15.jpg

If you can't buy it, make it.

:aah:

thats cute...!!:wub2:

Archived