Please welcome Luvluvmi doll

skiwi

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww he looks really cute in the first pic with his little lunch box. They should make a little buddy for him so he would have some company on his travels.

Actually Sosi, I haven't bought one yet but your pics are so cute I'm thinking I may just have to get one.:thumb_yello:

But he has a little buddy ... he has LuvLuvMelachi :dog:

luvluvmelachi.jpg

:aah: I've got it!!! I've received it!!! :roll1:

I'm so excited!!!! Can't stop thinking about opening the box!!!! :boing:

Can't do it here at work! :blink: I'm about to faint!! :naughty:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Yelling!)

As soon as I can, I will take Pics of the process!!!!!

Thanks again for supported me on the "waiting for Luvluvmi Doll" process :thumb_yello:

And he ended up at Salisbury Cathedral

IMGP2487.jpg

He was very impressed by the fact that Salisbury has the tallest spire in the UK

IMGP2489-1.jpg

What a Lovely Trip he is making!!! Awesome places! Hope he doesn't get bored when he gets here! :teehee: I'm pretty sure he wants to explore every corner of each places he goes :roftl:

:aah: I've got it!!! I've received it!!! :roll1:

I'm so excited!!!! Can't stop thinking about opening the box!!!! :boing:

Can't do it here at work! :blink: I'm about to faint!! :naughty:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Yelling!)

As soon as I can, I will take Pics of the process!!!!!

Thanks again for supported me on the "waiting for Luvluvmi Doll" process :thumb_yello:

aww nahce :teehee:

still waiting for a mail that says they've shipped mine :roftl::roftl:

i THINK they've sent my doll :teehee:

think because it only says they shipped my order i recently made (not that recently anymore since i ordered in july :roftl:) but it doen't give a description of the product like it normally does. :aah:

but i've only one thing i still need to get and that's the doll so ...excited:teehee:

:aah: how can you wait this long :aah::roftl:

work or not i'd have opened it already :teehee:

:teehee: I know! I know! I'm sorry....:blush-anim-cl: Shame on me!

Do you believe me if I told you I didn't open it yet? Haha! Don't hang me!!! It not a disrespectful thing to do if you think it twice: It's like...I've been waiting for it and wanted it so badly that I think it deserves to be opened taking all the time in the World!!!! It's like a ceremony! :bow:

Besides, I'm planning on taking Pics of the process! So I can share the moment with you all! :aah:

I'm impaciently waiting for the weekend!!! Don't get me wrong...I'm more anxious than you!!! As I see the box in my room every day!!!!

But the good things are worth waiting.. :wink2: right?

I'll keep you inform!!! :roftl:

Regards!

:teehee: I know! I know! I'm sorry....:blush-anim-cl: Shame on me!

Do you believe me if I told you I didn't open it yet? Haha! Don't hang me!!! It not a disrespectful thing to do if you think it twice: It's like...I've been waiting for it and wanted it so badly that I think it deserves to be opened taking all the time in the World!!!! It's like a ceremony! :bow:

Besides, I'm planning on taking Pics of the process! So I can share the moment with you all! :aah:

I'm impaciently waiting for the weekend!!! Don't get me wrong...I'm more anxious than you!!! As I see the box in my room every day!!!!

But the good things are worth waiting.. :wink2: right?

I'll keep you inform!!! :roftl:

Regards!

:aah:

i must say... respect for you. you're a lot stronger then i am :teehee:

i THINK they've sent my doll :teehee:

think because it only says they shipped my order i recently made (not that recently anymore since i ordered in july :roftl:) but it doen't give a description of the product like it normally does. :aah:

but i've only one thing i still need to get and that's the doll so ...excited:teehee:

It didn't say in my shipping confirmation email :dunno: and I've got it!!! :boing: Be aware of the postman LADY!!!! :biggrin2:

Archived