Pics!!!MIKA Hong Kong Life in cartoon motion party

koni

Hi there

This's my first post in MFC, i went for last night party and took these pics. It was really amazing, MIKA looks really really GOOD and we ve a lot of fun from there. Hope u guys like it. ENJOY:yay:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there

This's my first post in MFC, i went for last night party and took these pics. It was really amazing, MIKA looks really really GOOD and we ve a lot of fun from there. Hope u guys like it. ENJOY:yay:

THANK YOU!!!!AMAZING PICS!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

and welcome in the MFC!!! :)

Hi there

WOW koni, your first post and you come along with presents :wink2:

Thanks a lot! :flowers2:

Wow! Cuteness on green legs again! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting, I will have a look at them tomorrow as my pc is getting slow now and I am getting tired. You must have had a great time though! :thumb_yello:

looks like you took a photo every few seconds at the show!! Fabulous!! There must be more and more photos out there judging by the number of cameras in the bottom of some of these shots too!!

Thanks for posting and welcome to the MFC!!

wow he's looking good in the green jeans :thumb_yello: . wonder if he can do the splits cos he can sure stretch his legs lol.

Did he have much trouble getting on the M cos it looks pretty big lol, i'm surprised it didn't fall doesnt look stable :bleh:

and i love those characters i hope he brings them over here now!! he prob bought them in japan so hopefully he'll take them to europe and america?

Hi there

GREAT!!! Thank you and welcome!!!

welcome to the mfc koni!

awesome pics!

i just had to laugh at how much of his lovely green legs stuck out of the bottom of his costume!:naughty:

and i have to say that the color of those jeans remind me of kermit the frog!:biggrin2:

(that's a good thing!:thumb_yello: )

Hi there

I love these pics! :mf_lustslow: Thank you so much! :thumb_yello:

and i have to say that the color of those jeans remind me of kermit the frog!:biggrin2:

(that's a good thing!:thumb_yello: )

Hehe, for me too! When I was about 5 years old I fancied Kermit (no, not joking, I used to say 'Kermit is my boyfriend' all the time) and I think I never got rid of that thing for long green legs! :biggrin2::wub2: