I fought for MIKA!!!

nikoulini

Yesterday I was having English lesson and at the break one of my classmates told me:''That...Mika,is that his name?,is gay right???''.

Me:'You say what?'

Violet:''My friends told me that in an interview he said he's gay''

Me:''Are your friends everyday in the blogs of Mika fans or they read everyday everything Mika related?Mika has never said tha he's gay''

V:''My friends are everyday in the Internet cafe.Mika is gay,he is gay ,he is gay..."

M:''Say whatever you want,we the fans DON'T CARE about Mika's orientation''

V:''Gay,gay,gay....."

I couldn't stay calm so I punched her.

Then she punched me.

And we started a row and noone was able to stop us.

At the end I grabbed and pulled her hair and told her.

M:''Regret for whatever you said."

V:''Mika is......not gay''.

From then we never talked again.

I'm soooooo happy for doing this.

It's a tribute to my beloved Mika:)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god :shocked: err... go u? but try not to resort to violence so much.. i don't think mika would be too happy about that :bleh:

Although you don't want to get on the wrong side of Nikoulini....feisty or what?:punk:

Nikoulini, bear with me and please don't take offence.

I remember very well the first few threads you have started in here, they were not literally but contextwise like

'Is he gay? :shocked: '

'Does he really wear women's underwear? :shocked: '

and

'Is he drinking? :shocked: '

Don't you think you get all worked up about nothing? :biggrin2:

It is really kinda fatiguing to discuss this over and over again but you know, being gay is not a disease. I'm not sure if I really have to explain that again but that 'we don't care' thing is pretty much about 'we love you, regardless of your origin, religion, sexual orientation, preferred sort of chocolate and whatnot'. At least in my book.

And not about: 'I'll kill everybody who believes you might be gay, be proud of me.'

I'd really get upset if Mika was seriously ill or attacked by some crazy stalker.

Those are the things to care about.

I'm really sorry if that sounds harsh, it is not mean meant, really.

Violence is never the answer!!!

Why didn't you deal with this with words?

:no:

I think it's was a sad situation!

You shouldn't be proud of it..

I quite agree with you there tanta.

Crazy!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

hmmm I think you overreacted as well... you could have just said you don't know whether he's gay or not, that nobody will know till he says it. and if she then continued saying that u could have just ignored that...

forcing to say someone's NOT gay by fighting doesn't really seem to me like a fan that doesn't care... more like a fan that wants him to be straight:sneaky2:

i totally wouldn't become upset if someone said that... friends say it all the time, I just react with well i don't know, and what difference does it make... he's still hot to look at, great to listen to and so happy/colorful/cheering up :D

Yesterday I was having English lesson and at the break one of my classmates told me:''That...Mika,is that his name?,is gay right???''.

Me:''Are your friends everyday in the blogs of Mika fans or they read everyday everything Mika related?Mika has never said tha he's gay''

V:''My friends are everyday in the Internet cafe.Mika is gay,he is gay ,he is gay..."

Then she punched me.

i underline what you said to your classmate. that's was enough. you don't care about it and that's the point where your conversaition should stop. you didn't prove anything by fighting. but, you did it and next time try to say just that we all don't care about it, we love him anyway and whatever.

You guys cannot understand.

When you are obsessed with someone you do everything for him(tht;s what I believe).

But it wasn't that bad .Noone noticed that.I didn't injured her.

I just wanted her to know that fooling someone's favourite artist is not that fun.We ended laughing.By the way she is my best friend her.We do such things.

Don't think that I'm a bab and violent girl:(

You guys cannot understand.

When you are obsessed with someone you do everything for him(tht;s what I believe).

But it wasn't that bad .Noone noticed that.I didn't injured her.

I just wanted her to know that fooling someone's favourite artist is not that fun.We ended laughing.By the way she is my best friend her.We do such things.

Don't think that I'm a bab and violent girl:(

well see, you should have added that she was your friend and eveything ended up okay :wink2:

:bleh:

Nikoulini, "I don't care" means I don't care. It doesn't mean I care so much I'm going to punch you in the face over it.

I think fans are projecting way too much onto Mika's reluctance to discuss this issue with the press. He has said himself that he doesn't care if people speculate. And unless I misunderstood your story and the girl was actually making nasty homophobic remarks rather than just saying he's gay, then there's no need to defend him.

Of course I wouldn't recommend anyone defend Mika with violence, but you don't even need to row about it. She has her opinion and you have yours and neither one of you knows for certain who is correct.

The "I don't care" dogma around here is a bit disturbing at times, especially when it clearly means the exact opposite in some cases.

Would you have reacted the same way if she had claimed she heard he has huge feet? Being gay is not a bad thing, I really wish people would stop this nonsense!

Nikoulini, "I don't care" means I don't care. It doesn't mean I care so much I'm going to punch you in the face over it.

I think fans are projecting way too much onto Mika's reluctance to discuss this issue with the press. He has said himself that he doesn't care if people speculate. And unless I misunderstood your story and the girl was actually making nasty homophobic remarks rather than just saying he's gay, then there's no need to defend him.

Of course I wouldn't recommend anyone defend Mika with violence, but you don't even need to row about it. She has her opinion and you have yours and neither one of you knows for certain who is correct.

The "I don't care" dogma around here is a bit disturbing at times, especially when it clearly means the exact opposite in some cases.

I totally agree with you Christine!!

That's why I'm not going too far in the whole "i don't care" idea, cause i don't really understand why stating that so loud is so needed when you in fact really don't care...

ROFL.

I fight for Mika all the time. Not literally, but verbally, especially at work. There's this guy who always draws a stick man *aka Mika* like...hung...and I always throw it in a bin. They do it just to wind me up, so I play along with it.

Children will be children after all!

Then she punched me.

Blimey!!!!!!! That's ...er........quite cool!!! LOL!!!!!:naughty: You had a fight with someone over Mika.....i probably would have done the same, so, good for you girl!!! LOL!!:naughty::thumb_yello: