Queenie´s Plan M starts

Queenie

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A box customized by myself. There will be a few gifts inside the box, but now it´s a surprise ;)

I´ll show you more when i´m start painting & doing things ;)

Erm.... customized...gifts? :das::naughty:

LOL, good luck, I'm anxiously waiting for the result :thumb_yello:

Yes!!! worker´s matters!!

I use some kind of liquid to block wood´s pores. I have a problem with it and it spilt on my hands. The only way to remove it was using solvent. And now my hands are red & they hurt :tears:

I used moisturizing but they still are red...

I´ll recover my hands to keep working on Mika´s gift ;)

What the **** are you doing? Please don't hurt yourself! Life is not that bad, you know, after all we have Mika and each other :thumb_yello: So if you feel like talking, I'm here. No need to burn your hands :shocked: (especially not if you're planning to use them handing over your present :thumb_yello: )

What the **** are you doing? Please don't hurt yourself! Life is not that bad, you know, after all we have Mika and each other :thumb_yello: So if you feel like talking, I'm here. No need to burn your hands :shocked: (especially not if you're planning to use them handing over your present :thumb_yello: )

HAhahahahaahhaahahaha!! I love you xDDDDDDD

Thanks everyone for your cheering messages. After 3 attempts of moisturizing my hands don´t hurt, but the red-ish doesn´t leave me :roftl: