Don't zoom in on my boogers

Christine

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha awww he's so cute!

i love all his interviews coz he doesnt seem fake at all. and you can tell he plays around and has fun with it. he did admit in one of them that he tends to make up random stuff (ie. about john travolta) because he gets bored with the questions. oh mika, you're genius :thumb_yello:

I was reading the title of this thread and had to know how that came up in the interview, lol. That's a cute interview. I like how Mika can come across so childish, I guess, for certain questions, like the goofier ones, but then when asked about his music and career, he's so mature.

Eek! I love it!!!!!!!! He's such a goofball.

I hate how I miss pretty much every single TV appearance. Thank God for the Tube! (and people like you for finding these things) :)

Actually I just downloaded this Beta version of Real Player and it allows you to record videos. I did a quick search and this was the first thing to come up. I was able to capture it and upload it to YouTube.

I've downloaded some old MuchMusic footage that only Canadians can view but it's in some proprietary Real format so I can't get it up on YouTube :thumbdown:

he did admit in one of them that he tends to make up random stuff (ie. about john travolta) because he gets bored with the questions. oh mika, you're genius :thumb_yello:

Seriously, I would have to do something like that too, 'cause they ask him the same questions over and over again! I get sick of hearing them so I KNOW Mika does! :naughty:

speaking of shirts, i love how he wears the same shirts and outfits to concerts, interviews, and events!!! like they are not just for show (why other celebrities change their outfits around), but he actually loves the clothes and feels comfortable in them. we see mika as he truly is and i love him for that. :mf_lustslow:

Even when I'm having a bad day, this kid makes me LAUGH!!!!!!!! :roftl:

boogers.jpg

Blah.jpg

HAHAHA! I love him so. :wub2:

I love how real he is...Seriously, most celebrities would not even acknowledge that they even have boogers. :roftl:

And I never noticed how much of his accent sounds American...

And I never noticed how much of his accent sounds American...

I never noticed how British it sounds until I heard him talking at Glastonbury. He really switches back and forth depending on who he's surrounded by.

I never noticed how British it sounds until I heard him talking at Glastonbury. He really switches back and forth depending on who he's surrounded by.

My linguistics textbook says quote:

"The student can enhance their comprehension of phonetic variances by listening to recordings of their own speech and by noting variations in pronunciation by individuals...in popular culture."

Watching Mika interviews is legitimate homework! Could it get any better? :blush-anim-cl:

one of the rare times he's on american tv and i miss it. and on vh1 too, of all places! i watch that channel all the time. :thumbdown:

very true, I remember him saying that his accent changed depending on where he was.:naughty: "transatlantic" :roftl:

very true, I remember him saying that his accent changed depending on where he was.:naughty: "transatlantic" :roftl:

Mine kind of does that too, but regionally. I sound more southern when I am around people that have southern accents, and more northern when I'm around people from the north.

Mine kind of does that too, but regionally. I sound more southern when I am around people that have southern accents, and more northern when I'm around people from the north.

I know what you mean. I usually speak very flat, boring English, but I'll take on the accent of the person I'm talking to as well. In fact, it even happened in front of Mika, and I felt kind of embarrassed. :blush-anim-cl:

My linguistics textbook says quote:

"The student can enhance their comprehension of phonetic variances by listening to recordings of their own speech and by noting variations in pronunciation by individuals...in popular culture."

Watching Mika interviews is legitimate homework! Could it get any better? :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: Yes I use Mika to increase my French comprehension as well.

Ha, that happens to my fake English accent:naughty: It depends whether I've been listening to Capital FM all week or watching a Coronation Street omnibus. Even though I lived in London for 3 years I'm still better at a Mancurian accent from decades of watching Corrie.

Last summer I was compulsively mimicking Cat Deeley because she just started hosting So You Think You Can Dance and her accent was really strong. She's starting to become Americanized though so I don't feel compelled to repeat everything she says 10 times anymore.