CazGirl

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo!

A new project is about to begin!!

I know that sounds absolutely crazy because two projects have only JUST been handed in, but Carmel (ThatRadFreak) came out with such an awesome idea, and such a thoughtful one too, and I thought it deserved to be heard good, loud and proper.

We're all Mika fans for a start, we love the man to bits. He's talented, makes great songs and creates his own music. However, he has help.

He has his band.

We've all given gifts to Mika because yes, he is amazing, but so are his band as well and we can't leave them ignored! I know some of you have given them small gifts but I also think it would be a nice idea to give them all an official project present, because after all, without them, Mika is just a one man show (not that we mind lol but they really bring it together, it's team work you know!).

Carmel and I were thinking of giving them one book each.

We would like to give it to them in December, as Carmel and I are both going to Hammersmith Apollo.

SHERRY AND JASSISA: WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE INVOLVED?! YOU ARE BOTH COMING TO THIS GIG AS WELL! IF THE FOUR OF US COME TOGETHER WE COULD ALL DO ONE BOOK EACH!

Lol sorry couldnt be bothered to PM xDDD

anyway.

Hands up and say "AYE!" if you're interested!!!

:)

Caroline and Carmel

C&C Project Present Productions hahahaha

Those interested:

1) Jemmalee

2) Lollipop-Kid

can i be involved please !!! and im going to hammersmith ! :thumb_yello: