So You Think You Can Dance!?

schock

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe... when i first saw the title of this post, i thought Mika was gonna dance. :D

OMG - YEAH !!!! SHIRTLESS!!! DOING THE CRAZY DRUM THING!!!! :yikes::jawdrop:

HE'D WIN FOR SURE!!! :winner_third_h4h: ROFLMAOIP!!!!!

Now THAT is the way he should be introduced to America!!!!!! :woot_jump::yay::king:

p.s. POST #600!!!

OMG - YEAH !!!! SHIRTLESS!!! DOING THE CRAZY DRUM THING!!!! :yikes::jawdrop:

HE'D WIN FOR SURE!!! :winner_third_h4h: ROFLMAOIP!!!!!

Now THAT is the way he should be introduced to America!!!!!! :woot_jump::yay::king:

p.s. POST #600!!!

Hot DAMN yes, the shirtless thing....! His bod is so gorgeous. Like an elongated Michelangelo piece

love this show!!!!!! im soooooooooo excited!!!! its gonna be my first time seeing him on tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

did any1 see hilary duff last week? eww gross:thumbdown:

Since you seem to be a regular watcher, and I've never seen it, do the musical acts usually talk a bit or do they just sing and that's it?

where is it filmed??

and all i can say is THANK MOTHER TERESA it's about fu cking time he performed again on American television! this will be great exposure. if only I knew how to transfer the performance from VCR to youtube? I would totally put it up for you Brits, Aussies, etc. :biggrin2:

Since you seem to be a regular watcher, and I've never seen it, do the musical acts usually talk a bit or do they just sing and that's it?

just sing:thumbdown: they should make an eception for mika, i mean, come on, its MIKA for gods sake!!! lol

what do you think he'll perform?

probably grace kelly, its good, but id rather hear something else.

just sing:thumbdown: they should make an eception for mika, i mean, come on, its MIKA for gods sake!!! lol

what do you think he'll perform?

probably grace kelly, its good, but id rather hear something else.

I heard it was Love Today. :) I think he should do the strip during the song and bang on the drum. I know he won't, but God, wouldn't that attract some American viewers?! :D

I heard it was Love Today. :) I think he should do the strip during the song and bang on the drum. I know he won't, but God, wouldn't that attract some American viewers?!

:lol3::woot_jump::lol3: i belive, if he did that, i would have a heart attack and that would be the end of me:stretcher:

oh mika please do!!!

every teenage girl would go out and buy everything that has to do with him.:mf_lustslow:

WARNING: if any1 hears some crazy screaming on the 26th, dont worry its just me:bleh:

i belive, if he did that, i would have a heart attack and that would be the end of me:stretcher:

oh mika please do!!!

every teenage girl would go out and buy everything that has to do with him.:mf_lustslow:

WARNING: if any1 hears some crazy screaming on the 26th, dont worry its just me:bleh:

:roftl:

Mika, if you happen to read this: Sex is the key to gaining fans in America. Strip on live television, have American teenagers fall to your feet. :naughty:

:roftl:

Mika, if you happen to read this: Sex is the key to gaining fans in America. Strip on live television, have American teenagers fall to your feet. :naughty:

hahaha!!!! sadly that so true!! i would be dead, but i would revive myself to see more mika!:mf_lustslow::punk:

i just know i would freak if he did that!!

omm!! we should let him know some way before the show comes on!!! I WANT TO SEE MIKA STRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess in LA at the FOX studios....

and he will sing LOVE TODAY! :)

wanna be there! :bleh:

Oh Sivan! That would be so fantastic! And if you do get in, make sure you get as close to him as possible so that you can collect his sweat! If you can figure out a way to titrate it into a fragrance you can make billions!!!! (I can be your business partner!) LOL!:naughty:

Are you up for the challenge????:wink2:

Well it already seems to be Mika week on SYTYCD. One couple did a routine to Queen. The guy was wearing skinny jeans and a t-shirt and both of them wore suspenders (backwards). The entire routine was non-stop brace action :thumb_yello: