French Fall Tour

Yoppappop

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh..too bad..:blink:

Yeah, i'm starting to think he doesn't want to meet French fans...

No, i think it's a question of Universal Music France, how they plan things for him : just signing after gigs, no pictures, ... Cause when i see reports in USA, it's sort of organized after the gigs : they are told to stand in line, and then they have signs +/- pictures (according to his state of rest), etc. It's just not the same ! I may be nicely surprised after the Olympia, but i'm not expecting what they had in US and UK after the gigs, like after-party passes, and so on... Maybe if Jerry is there, but the French fanclub is kinda organized and has some relations with Universal France, so they may be the lucky ones... We'll see :biggrin2:

No, i think it's a question of Universal Music France, how they plan things for him : just signing after gigs, no pictures, ... Cause when i see reports in USA, it's sort of organized after the gigs : they are told to stand in line, and then they have signs +/- pictures (according to his state of rest), etc. It's just not the same ! I may be nicely surprised after the Olympia, but i'm not expecting what they had in US and UK after the gigs, like after-party passes, and so on... Maybe if Jerry is there, but the French fanclub is kinda organized and has some relations with Universal France, so they may be the lucky ones... We'll see :biggrin2:

don't tell me! in italy this kind of things (signing etc) doesn't even exist! and i don't wanna talk about the organization here: i'll just tell you that his concert has been moved in different venues 3 times!:sneaky2: and when he came out, after the concert, the security guards were so hateful:sneaky2: You're right Yop, reading USA and UK reports it just seems another world..lucky lucky them!!

:blink:

I'm very surprised. I went to the concert of Bloc Party at Nantes and fans were waiting for signing and pictures and I saw the band go out for signing...No problem at all!

Maybe because it was a little concert hall! :blink: It may depend of the organization of the concert.

I also think that smaller the concert is, bigger the chance to meet Mika is!

:blink:

I'm very surprised. I went to the concert of Bloc Party at Nantes and fans were waiting for signing and pictures and I saw the band go out for signing...No problem at all!

Maybe because it was a little concert hall! :blink: It may depend of the organization of the concert.

I also think that smaller the concert is, bigger the chance to meet Mika is!

Maybe it wasn't Universal Music... I really don't know, i just make suppositions...

Sunny had a meeting with Universal a while ago didn't he, and it seemed like there was going to be some collaboration between MFC and Universal UK, but they got cold feet and nothing came of it. :(

don't tell me! in italy this kind of things (signing etc) doesn't even exist! and i don't wanna talk about the organization here: i'll just tell you that his concert has been moved in different venues 3 times!:sneaky2: and when he came out, after the concert, the security guards were so hateful:sneaky2: You're right Yop, reading USA and UK reports it just seems another world..lucky lucky them!!

Not the gig I went to though. :sneaky2:

I'm not hanging around with Yop any more. :naughty:

Not the gig I went to though. :sneaky2:

I'm not hanging around with Yop any more. :naughty:

Yeah, maybe you shouldn't :tears: Maybe I shouldn't hang around with me anymore :tears: F*cking me :sneaky2:

About the French forum, it seems that Universal France like them a lot... They have a real collaboration : they call the mod and webmaster for updates and info, they give them presents for the "great event" they plan for before the Olympia, ... (not CDs, though... I don't remember what exactly)

I think we're doomed in France being with the MFC for the Olympia :naughty: UNLESS Jerry Mr Tour Manager is NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE and LOVELY as he's been previously :sneaky2:

Well, Mr Jerry seems to like MFC, maybe the apple thread has the right idea, concentrate on the appleman, not the assisant?

We've got it all from the very beginning :mf_rosetinted: But never got rewarded... As for you and me, though :blink:

I'll re-post the dates in the calendar :sneaky2:

Yeah, maybe you shouldn't :tears: Maybe I shouldn't hang around with me anymore :tears: F*cking me :sneaky2:

About the French forum, it seems that Universal France like them a lot... They have a real collaboration : they call the mod and webmaster for updates and info, they give them presents for the "great event" they plan for before the Olympia, ... (not CDs, though... I don't remember what exactly)

I think we're doomed in France being with the MFC for the Olympia :naughty: UNLESS Jerry Mr Tour Manager is NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE and LOVELY as he's been previously :sneaky2:

oh, i so hope Mr. Jerry will act the same way he did in USA! please Jerry, pleeeeeease.. (and i've printed a pic of him just to be sure we'll recognize him)

Yop we need to be positive. Positive.

but what's the story behind appleman? i never got it:blink:

Really thx Yop for all these infos!!!

U MADE MY DAY!!!:roftl:

yesterday was kinda depressed when i see: "sold out"!!:rocket:

Hope he'll not cancel at last minute...& we, french MFCer ,will be consider like Aussies & American ppl !!!

maybe they suppoert the french website thinking all Mika's fan are there coz we're known for not being the best in langages....:blush-anim-cl:

French MFC members are crazy to be here! We should be at the the French Mikawebsite!!! :naughty:

Really thx Yop for all these infos!!!

U MADE MY DAY!!!:roftl:

yesterday was kinda depressed when i see: "sold out"!!:rocket:

Hope he'll not cancel at last minute...& we, french MFCer ,will be consider like Aussies & American ppl !!!

maybe they suppoert the french website thinking all Mika's fan are there coz we're known for not being the best in langages....:blush-anim-cl:

Yes!!! We are bad in foreign languages :bleh:

oh, i so hope Mr. Jerry will act the same way he did in USA! please Jerry, pleeeeeease.. (and i've printed a pic of him just to be sure we'll recognize him)

Yop we need to be positive. Positive.

but what's the story behind appleman? i never got it:blink:

Can you show me the pic?