French Fall Tour

Yoppappop

Hey guys !! Here are the dates (until cancellation :naughty: ) :

October 10 : Le Zénith, Lille : 7.000 people (standing + seats)

October 11 : Le Zénith, Paris : 6.293 people (standing + seats)

October 12, Le Zénith, Nantes : 8.500 people (standing + seats)

October 14 : Le Summum, Grenoble : 5.000 people (standing + seats)

October 15 : Le Zénith, Montpellier : 6.300 people (standing + seats)

October 16 : Le Zénith, Toulouse : 9.000 people (standing + seats)

October 24 : Le Zénith, Paris (bis) !!!

Tickets on sale from Monday June 18th.

Ticketnet

FNAC

He completed 3 festivals this summer in France, one of them was 10.000 people in the venue...

One word : RUN ON MONDAY !!!

Dear North American friends, be patient, your turn with Fall dates is coming... Be just a little bit more patient...

I added the dates in the calendar.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

which ones are the smaller venues?

I'm not sure yet, i'm looking... I will put the number of people in each venue in the threads about each gig... Maybe in this one too :wink2: I'm looking...

EDIT : I added the capacity for each venue ; these are the MAX capacities, i can't confirm they will put the max capacities for Mika, but i think they will, it's standing + seats...

Hey guys !! Here are the dates (until cancellation :naughty: ) :

October 10 : Le Zénith, Lille : 7.000 people (standing + seats)

October 11 : Le Zénith, Paris : 6.293 people (standing + seats)

October 12, Le Zénith, Nantes : 8.500 people (standing + seats)

October 14 : Le Summum, Grenoble : 5.000 people (standing + seats)

October 15 : Le Zénith, Montpellier : 6.300 people (standing + seats)

October 16 : Le Zénith, Toulouse : 9.000 people (standing + seats)

Tickets on sale from Monday June 18th. I'll tell you were then... I don't know at the moment :biggrin2:

The Zéniths are huge venues with about 5.000 people each... He completed 2 festivals this summer in France, one of them was 10.000 people in the venue...

One word : RUN ON MONDAY !!!

Dear North American friends, be patient, your turn with Fall dates is coming... Be just a little bit more patient...

I added the dates in the calendar.

WHAT?!?!?! u think he will b back here in the fall?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

u really think?!?!??!?!!??!?!

WHAT?!?!?! u think he will b back here in the fall?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

u really think?!?!??!?!!??!?!

Well, he said to everybody he was doing another tour in the US during the Fall, so he'd better do, now that his word has been spread all over the MFC :naughty::bleh:

Oooh, these are bigger venues than the UK ones Yop! I would like to go to one at least I think.

He's doing less dates than in the UK, and he will have done only 2 proper gigs until there, and in quite small venues so people are quite waiting for him (not counting the festivals)... It will be his 1st French proper TOUR, a long time after the 1st unique gigs, that's why the venues are bigger...

Well, he said to everybody he was doing another tour in the US during the Fall, so he'd better do, now that his word has been spread all over the MFC :naughty::bleh:

GEEZ! now if he comes back.... i wont know what to do! ICK!

i need to go to israel at one point in the fall/winter.... oh my i hope we get dates in the next month!

are u sure???????? who did he tell he is coming?! lol

what did he say exactly!? ;)

oh my gosh!!! those are still quite far away! I don't know yet if I'll be able to make it to paris that day! does anybody want to share a hotel room with me that day? it would already be less expensive that way...

I did think he had better do some European dates before US again, so Italy, Germany, maybe more? The year will be gone.

Ok, I'm getting a bit excited over here. It or actually he's coming closer. I hope dates for a German tour will be released soon. I want to plan my autumn properly :cheers:

:woot_jump:

There you go!!! I told you he was doing Europe in October!!!

That's why he turned down my offer to celebrate my birthday on the 11th..........boo hoo!!!!! I think he would have come if he wasn't on tour. :naughty:

Would you Mika? You would. Wouldn't you?.... :biggrin2::blink::naughty::thumb_yello:

GEEZ! now if he comes back.... i wont know what to do! ICK!

i need to go to israel at one point in the fall/winter.... oh my i hope we get dates in the next month!

are u sure???????? who did he tell he is coming?! lol

what did he say exactly!? ;)

I don't remember, they're all in the reports from Washington, and Boston and i don't know where : everytime someone asked him, he said yes... And when he was asking to i don't know who where she was coming from, he and Jeryy (the fantastic tour manager) were saying "next Fall" as if they were planning to go there... Go and see the thread with "Fall tour", they're talking about the North American "hypothetic" tour in this thread...

About the European Tour in Fall, i think he said to some Italian fans he was coming back when he went to Italia last spring... But you know, seeing the planning for France, they're not ready to slow down the tour rythm... He will be singing every night (almost) in France... The tour is during 7 days and he once said he would have some rest at the end of August... So if you look at the calendar, considering the rythm they're planning, he could do US, EUrope and finish in the UK, or start with Europe in October, then US and UK... Or US in December... Plenty of possibilities for now :wink2:

I don't remember, they're all in the reports from Washington, and Boston and i don't know where : everytime someone asked him, he said yes... And when he was asking to i don't know who where she was coming from, he and Jeryy (the fantastic tour manager) were saying "next Fall" as if they were planning to go there... Go and see the thread with "Fall tour", they're talking about the North American "hypothetic" tour in this thread...

About the European Tour in Fall, i think he said to some Italian fans he was coming back when he went to Italia last spring... But you know, seeing the planning for France, they're not ready to slow down the tour rythm... He will be singing every night (almost) in France... The tour is during 7 days and he once said he would have some rest at the end of August... So if you look at the calendar, considering the rythm they're planning, he could do US, EUrope and finish in the UK, or start with Europe in October, then US and UK... Or US in December... Plenty of possibilities for now :wink2:

OMG ill be so happy if he comes back here! i miss them allready ! :blink:

where did u see these paris dates? its official? should i add it to the tour dates thread allready?

OMG ill be so happy if he comes back here! i miss them allready ! :blink:

where did u see these paris dates? its official? should i add it to the tour dates thread allready?

Yes you can add them, they were sent by his French concert promoter