French Fall Tour

Yoppappop

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what time the sale starts... But try at 0:01 then if it doesn't work, just before shutting down the computer, and if it still doesn't work, tomorrow morning when you get up ! :thumb_yello:

good idea!! :thumb_yello:

Which ones are you going to Yop?

Paris... They are all during the week, and i don't know how "cool" my next attachement will be, so i can't plan to travel anywhere (yet :naughty: ) I'll take a few tix and get rid of them on ebay if no-one from here wants to come :biggrin2:

Or maybe i shouldn't say if i'm coming or not, for the gig not to be cancelled :blink:

*ahhhh* Why do all the ticket pages only show the Mika gigs in Lille, Nantes, Grenoble and Toulouse?????

WHERE IS PARIS??????????!!!

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/recherche/rechercheRapide.do?fc=cf&Origin=FnacFR&search=mika&searchCategory=show

http://www.francebillet.com/recherche/rechercheRapide.do?search=mika

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

but u can't buy it yet, isn't it???

Got the same problem for Montpellier, even on the Zenith website there are "prochainement" without any other information.

btw tokio hotel will perform the 20 october if ure interested:bleh: :naughty:

Got the same problem for Montpellier, even on the Zenith website there are "prochainement" without any other information.

Are they popular? I don't know much about them.

nope, not yet.

but I just registerd for the "alerte email"...I hope it works!!!!

Really??? Nothing anywhere?? I'm sure it'll soon be added to the list. :thumb_yello:

OMG!!!! I soooooooooo need to go to this concert!!! TH 4eva!! :roftl::roll1::lol3: LOL, thank you so much for the information! :lmao:

It depends on the age range :naughty: But if they're planning a Zénith, they must be huge in their category :blink: I don't like them...

In any case: If you don't know them it's all the better for you!!!!

It's 0:12 and it's not on sale yet. I think it will start tomorrow morning... They have to open the sale, they'll do it tomorrow morning when they start work...

around 8 am then... mariposa you will have to get up early :naughty:

Not yet!!!!

No not yet, my friend and I have both registered on ticketnet for the alert so we know when sales are open to buy the tickets right away....

I'm planning to go to Nantes also (certainly all by myself). Who will go there? Pamette?

No not yet' date=' my friend and I have both registered on ticketnet for the alert so we know when sales are open to buy the tickets right away....

I'm planning to go to Nantes also (certainly all by myself). Who will go there? Pamette?[/quote']

I go there!!! :biggrin2: