French Fall Tour

Yoppappop

:naughty:

Most excited! Shall I just pay your hostel fee, and you pay my ticket and we will just work out the difference?

I have another confession to make, I am having a midlife crisis, the sun was shining this morning, and I was playing Happy Ending, Any Other World and Billy Brown in the car on the way to work and I just thought, I must see Mika he is really good, so I went into work and bought a Big Chill ticket...........I am losing the plot. Now I have to get a tent. Anyone else like to come there are still tickets, but as they are for the whole weekend, it's a bit expensive, but this is the tent I like

bigtent.jpg

Wonderful tent !!! And yes, you ARE loosing the plot :roftl: Hope you'll have a lot of fun there !! I'm not so much into festivals... Maybe i should try some day... Soon...

It's totally ok for the exchange hostel fee/Paris tickets !! It's exactly the same price (i guess so, ticket is 37,20€)...

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful tent !!! And yes, you ARE loosing the plot :roftl: Hope you'll have a lot of fun there !! I'm not so much into festivals... Maybe i should try some day... Soon...

It's totally ok for the exchange hostel fee/Paris tickets !! It's exactly the same price (i guess so, ticket is 37,20€)...

Like August Big Chill? :naughty:

I'm not there in August, sorry ! :naughty:

Darn! Some questions for you, are you going to any other of the French October gigs?

Are you going to both Paris dates coming up?

Are you going to any other country apart from UK?

Are you changing your posting at work?

Blah, blah, blah :naughty:

Darn! Some questions for you, are you going to any other of the French October gigs?

Are you going to both Paris dates coming up?

Are you going to any other country apart from UK?

Are you changing your posting at work?

Blah, blah, blah :naughty:

Are they real questions ? Well...

- Not going to any other French gig, cause all during the week, and can't take days off (i won't be in the same attachement, so i don't know how laid back they will be about missing days)

- Both Paris dates ? June 30th and October 11th... Are they the ones you're talking about ?

- i don't think i'm going somewhere else than UK, than London or around, actually...

- changing my posting at work ? i don't get that one...

Are they real questions ? Well...

- Not going to any other French gig, cause all during the week, and can't take days off (i won't be in the same attachement, so i don't know how laid back they will be about missing days)

- Both Paris dates ? June 30th and October 11th... Are they the ones you're talking about ?

- i don't think i'm going somewhere else than UK, than London or around, actually...

- changing my posting at work ? i don't get that one...

Is the one at the Hippodrome on the 21st not on? The one in the calendar? I'm probably reading it wrong.

I just meant about your attachment, but couldn't remember the word you used, I remembered reading that you were changing and wondered if it would affect your gig going. But you answered that anyway :wink2:

Is the one at the Hippodrome on the 21st not on? The one in the calendar? I'm probably reading it wrong.

I just meant about your attachment, but couldn't remember the word you used, I remembered reading that you were changing and wondered if it would affect your gig going. But you answered that anyway :wink2:

Oh ! No i'm not going to the gig on the 21st... It will not be a real gig, he will probably only sing one song, then a lot of people will be there, way more than i can stand (100.000 people) and i have evening lessons on thursdays... A lot of reasons why i can't go to this one !!

Honestly, i don't think i'll be able to do the road trip with you girls in november-december :thumbdown: I'll see in october (when i start) how it will be, but i don't think i will...

Oh ! No i'm not going to the gig on the 21st... It will not be a real gig, he will probably only sing one song, then a lot of people will be there, way more than i can stand (100.000 people) and i have evening lessons on thursdays... A lot of reasons why i can't go to this one !!

Honestly, i don't think i'll be able to do the road trip with you girls in november-december :thumbdown: I'll see in october (when i start) how it will be, but i don't think i will...

Oh, I really hope you can! But your studies are important though. But I really hope you can! :mf_rosetinted:

Try hard! A girl has to have a holiday, you know :mf_rosetinted:

There we are ! I just ordered my tickets for Toulouse ! Now, I just have to wait for winter to come ! :wub2: It will be the first time in my life I wait for it so restressly ! :mf_lustslow:

There we are ! I just ordered my tickets for Toulouse ! Now, I just have to wait for winter to come ! :wub2: It will be the first time in my life I wait for it so restressly ! :mf_lustslow:

I totally understand you! from June 30th onwards I will be waiting for the same lol

So, the tickets for Paris is all sold out???

Then where else should I go to get tickets for other locations?

I'm living in California right now, and so I'm not familiar with concerts in France.

and I joined this fan club just now!

Wow... I NEED to go to a Mika concert in France.

Where should I go? What website should I use???

Please help!

You can go to Nantes (Saint Herblain), Grenoble, Montpellier, Toulouse or Lille!

Maybe, there will be other tickets for Paris because there is an e-mail alert on one of the website which sell tickets! Leave your adress if you really want to go to Paris and not in the other cities! :wink2:

http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/en/resultat.asp

Wow... I NEED to go to a Mika concert in France.

Where should I go? What website should I use???

Please help!

hello;

you can go to TOULOUSE because it's the largiest room(10 000 places);

and i will go to see him in TOULOUSE.it will be so amazing!

so, see you soon in france!

we organize some meeting before show;what do you think about that ?

bye;

fanny

Since Paris is sold out, and the closest to Paris is Lille, I think I can go to the concert in Lille.

Anyone going to Lille?

How long does it take from Paris to Lille?

and I'm not sure how to get tickets from ticketnet.fr

do the tickets come by mail? not by e-mail?

Since Paris is sold out, and the closest to Paris is Lille, I think I can go to the concert in Lille.

Anyone going to Lille?

How long does it take from Paris to Lille?

and I'm not sure how to get tickets from ticketnet.fr

do the tickets come by mail? not by e-mail?

Paris-Lille: 55 mins by train! By car, watch on Mappy or others!

You can buy on Ticketnet if you want to take your tickets in Leclerc or buy them on France Billet if you want to take them in Carrefour or Géant!

You can buy in a supermarket if you don't want to buy it on a website! :wink2:

thanks for the info, Pamette :]

but I don't live in France right now, so I can't get them from those stores.

I guess I have to order an international shipping, huh?

Aw man, it's going to be expensive!!

and I'm still wondering: is anyone here going to Lille concert?

I think you can buy tickets on these websites!

I have already bought tickets for Belgium although I live in France! Where do you live?

If you want to know who goes to Lille, leave a message on the Lille gig thread.

Here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5599

You can buy the tickets on ticketnet or FNAC. For Ticketnet, you can choose international shipping but i think it could be expansive... Whereas on FNAC, you can book the ticket and go and take it whenerver you want in a FNAC shop (and there are a lot in Paris and certainly in Lille, depending on where you'll be staying...). You can even go and take it after the gig :naughty: But it's not very useful :blink:

You can buy the tickets on ticketnet or FNAC. For Ticketnet, you can choose international shipping but i think it could be expansive... Whereas on FNAC, you can book the ticket and go and take it whenerver you want in a FNAC shop (and there are a lot in Paris and certainly in Lille, depending on where you'll be staying...). You can even go and take it after the gig :naughty: But it's not very useful :blink:

Yes it's true! You can buy them on a website and take them just before the gig if the shipping is too expensive!

Maybe you prefer having the tickets a long time before the gig and it's true it won't be easy to take them if you don't know the city well!