Yoppappop

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, I really wanted to go to Munich! Yesterday I would still have been able to buy tickets but I waited for my friend because she wanted to go too - and now she cancelled on me *gets really mad*

And now it's sold out!!!

Man, and he's not even coming to Austria, so I won't be able to see him... *sob*

I'm so disappointed right now...

that's actually cheaper

don't know if it's cheaper altogether, on fansale they have a service fee of 10% and shipping costs of 6,95 eur, so it'll be about the same i guess.

wobei ich grad gesehen hab, unsere frankfurt tickets hätten wir dort kaufen können, die kosten da nur 55, dh das wär trotz gebühren ein paar euro billiger gewesen, pff!

Hmm... I just looked the Munich concert up at Google.co.uk and there is an English website where you can still order standing tickets for Munich... They cost about 32 pounds... Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the website - just keep on searching Google! :thumb_yello:

Nevertheless I won't be able to go because I found out that my train ticket to Munich would cost € 75 EVEN THOUGH I own an "advantage card" for teenagers (Vorteilscard für Jugendliche) :crybaby:

don't know if it's cheaper altogether, on fansale they have a service fee of 10% and shipping costs of 6,95 eur, so it'll be about the same i guess.

wobei ich grad gesehen hab, unsere frankfurt tickets hätten wir dort kaufen können, die kosten da nur 55, dh das wär trotz gebühren ein paar euro billiger gewesen, pff!

ist ja eh egal,hauptsache die Ticks gibts

Heut geh ich noch zur Bank um zu sehen was man machen muss

We bought 2 tickets in June, because I thought these will sell out... (sorry for my english...:boxed: )

We will go to Munich from Hungary, and the train tickets cost 60 euros there and back! But I don't care about this... I have to go to a Mika concert once in my life... :blush-anim-cl:

And we want to see Munich, too...:wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
what?! :shocked: did leator say that? of course we have to wear costumes! ok not to the mtv awards maybe :naughty: but to the concerts, sure!

Yeah.. he said that..:shocked:

So.. if I didn't ask you, then Leator and I were the only ones without a costume?? :doh:

Hmm.. gotta have a talk with that boy later on..:sneaky2::lmfao:

or maybe i'm the only one with a costume... :blink: for me it's understood that all mfc members wear costumes to mika gigs - doesn't have to be much, but normal clothes would be far too boring. :naughty: at least some mika-like top/trousers or a feather boa or bunny ears... sth like that. hmm, guess i'll have to start a thread about it on the german forum!

or maybe i'm the only one with a costume... :blink: for me it's understood that all mfc members wear costumes to mika gigs - doesn't have to be much, but normal clothes would be far too boring. :naughty: at least some mika-like top/trousers or a feather boa or bunny ears... sth like that. hmm, guess i'll have to start a thread about it on the german forum!

:lmfao:

Yeah.. you should..:roftl:

I really want to wear a costume.. so please, please, please help me to convince Leator..:shocked::blush-anim-cl:

hmm.. maybe we can get him that far too..:naughty:

Hey guys, not normally this spontaneous, but I WILL be joining you in Munich. And the flags gonna be there too!

Are you guys dressing up as I would love to bring the penguin along for it's first official outing outside the UK.:biggrin2:

Hey guys, not normally this spontaneous, but I WILL be joining you in Munich. And the flags gonna be there too!

Are you guys dressing up as I would love to bring the penguin along for it's first official outing outside the UK.:biggrin2:

great! :thumb_yello: some of us will dress up a little bit, but haven't heard of anyone who'll be wearing a whole costume... more like bunny ears or a feather boa. i'm not sure about my outfit yet though, have my lollipop girl outfit, or a feathery bird mask with feather boa... that would look quite dressed up too, though it's not much.

flags? is that the mfc flag from glastonbury? :biggrin2: