Mika @ Zenith, München

Yoppappop

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well the venue is a bit outside Munich,but by S-Bahn you can get there real easy,plus you will have personal guides so no worries

here's a map of where the venue is

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&abauth=80e0ea9c%3AK-4abV9bdsOWU29_iELTmA7dKz0&view=text&hl=en&q=zenith&near=Munich%2C+Deutschland&btnG=Search+Businesses

now the EMA's are in the Olympic Park,which is about...7 or so stations from the city center

Thanks for that, I'll check it out later.

Gotta go now got a job on this afternoon, so I have to pick it up.

See you later.

no probs ! :biggrin2:

FD i dont know if im more excited about seeing mika , or ioana and the gummi bears ! lol!

would you like me to bring you a giant gummi bear back to give you at donny ? :biggrin2:

:wub2: what a lovely thought xxx thanks I would love that :thumb_yello:

Ive seen the pics it looks a fabby shop :biggrin2:

no probs ! :biggrin2:

FD i dont know if im more excited about seeing mika , or ioana and the gummi bears ! lol!

would you like me to bring you a giant gummi bear back to give you at donny ? :biggrin2:

Can we get Mika a giant gummi bear? Although I don't think I could sit through another "chubby bunny" incident. That kind of grossed me out, we'd have to make sure we have wet wipes on hand.LOL!

mellody and I were actually thinking about something like that,wich reminds me,where is mellody actually? haven't seen her around lately

I did..:fisch:

Actually... I spoke with her yesterday...:fisch:

Well... well... where could that be?? :fisch:

:naughty:

Sas,my braincells are meen to me,they won't think

You atracted her to the bar didn't you? made her sniff coke and rum from the floor :roftl:

No, I did not..:shocked:

I invited her into my bar, made her a nice breakfast in nice compagny so, she decided to come more often..:blush-anim-cl:

I really behaved myself..:biggrin2:

Although.. sometimes... there may accidentily be a little bit much alcohol in nonalcoholic drinks...:fisch:

But anyway.. Mellody is doing fine..:wink2:

At least.. till yesterdayevening..:blink:

well ioana, you've never been online when i was, and the knitting threat has become a bit empty recently with no new patterns (i'm sure that will change as soon as the tour starts :naughty: ), so i spent some time in sasjes bar. what sort of place do you think that is though, sniff coke and rum from the floor?! :shocked:

right now i have a cold though, so i won't be online much until i recover from that. at least not for hours, i feel more comfortable in my bed for now.

ioana, iirc YOU wanted to buy the huge gummi bear, i prefer chocolate to gummi bears any time! :naughty:

we should organize a meet-up for munich. well, i should, i'm the german representative. :fisch: so, what time are all of you planning to arrive at the venue? i'm thinking about 3-4 pm. and for those who are old enough, a nice bar or club after the concert (and after waiting for mika leaving, of course :bleh: )? after all, it's friday night! :biggrin2:

Although.. sometimes... there may accidentily be a little bit much alcohol in nonalcoholic drinks...:fisch:

But anyway.. Mellody is doing fine..:wink2:

At least.. till yesterdayevening..:blink:

see! it's your fault that i have a cold now, it was just too much alcohol for my immune system, which was stilll recovering from saturday! :mf_rosetinted::roftl: and it brought nothing, as freddie danced with queenie all night and then left. :sad: maybe you should mix him some more alcohol in his drinks the next time! :lmao:

well ioana, you've never been online when i was, and the knitting threat has become a bit empty recently with no new patterns (i'm sure that will change as soon as the tour starts :naughty: ), so i spent some time in sasjes bar. what sort of place do you think that is though, sniff coke and rum from the floor?! :shocked:

right now i have a cold though, so i won't be online much until i recover from that. at least not for hours, i feel more comfortable in my bed for now.

ioana, iirc YOU wanted to buy the huge gummi bear, i prefer chocolate to gummi bears any time! :naughty:

we should organize a meet-up for munich. well, i should, i'm the german representative. :fisch: so, what time are all of you planning to arrive at the venue? i'm thinking about 3-4 pm. and for those who are old enough, a nice bar or club after the concert (and after waiting for mika leaving, of course :bleh: )? after all, it's friday night! :biggrin2:

I'm with you there, drinkies after the gig, sounds good to me.I think you could give him chocolate too as he seems to like that too.

Can we get Mika a giant gummi bear? Although I don't think I could sit through another "chubby bunny" incident. That kind of grossed me out, we'd have to make sure we have wet wipes on hand.LOL!

well hopefully , if we meet up wit ioana and others we can go shopping for the band ! i defo wanna get mika something from munich !! if ioana has already though about getting him a GB , we could look for something else :biggrin2: any suggestion ioana ?! :wink2:

see! it's your fault that i have a cold now, it was just too much alcohol for my immune system, which was stilll recovering from saturday! :mf_rosetinted::roftl: and it brought nothing, as freddie danced with queenie all night and then left. :sad: maybe you should mix him some more alcohol in his drinks the next time! :lmao:

<places flower>

Waits to dance:biggrin2: