Mika @ Zenith, München

Yoppappop

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well the venue is a bit outside Munich,but by S-Bahn you can get there real easy,plus you will have personal guides so no worries

here's a map of where the venue is

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&abauth=80e0ea9c%3AK-4abV9bdsOWU29_iELTmA7dKz0&view=text&hl=en&q=zenith&near=Munich%2C+Deutschland&btnG=Search+Businesses

I'm sorry for the quesiton but can you tell me where is Zenith in Munich exactly? I mean where will the concert be?

I have two adresses and these are too far from each other.:blink:

I thought till now that I have to go to Lilienthalallee 29, but now you confused me. Is Rosenheimer Str. 143 the right place?

It will be very very bad if I go to the wrong place don't you think..?:wink2:

Thanks for your help in advance...:blush-anim-cl:

<places flower>

Waits to dance:biggrin2:

ooh, thanx for the flower! :wub2: but sorry about the dance, you'll have to wait a few more days until i have recovered from my cold... it's no fun dancing when i have to sneeze and blow my nose all the time. :sad: *tries to smell flower but can't* *admires beauty of flower instead* :biggrin2:

well the venue is a bit outside Munich,but by S-Bahn you can get there real easy,plus you will have personal guides so no worries

here's a map of where the venue is

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&abauth=80e0ea9c%3AK-4abV9bdsOWU29_iELTmA7dKz0&view=text&hl=en&q=zenith&near=Munich%2C+Deutschland&btnG=Search+Businesses

pfft @ google maps! rosenheimer str. is where mika's last munich concert was, that's not the zenith but the elser hallen! zenith is at lilienthalallee!

I'm with you there, drinkies after the gig, sounds good to me.I think you could give him chocolate too as he seems to like that too.

for mika i bought a gingerbread heart from the oktoberfest. :biggrin2: i prefer to eat the chocolate myself. :naughty:

The coke rum sniffing thing is actually a practice introduced by Sas in the Bar one night :lmao:

:shocked: sasje! :shocked:

pfft @ google maps! rosenheimer str. is where mika's last munich concert was, that's not the zenith but the elser hallen! zenith is at lilienthalallee!

to tell the truth it's my firts time at Zenith,so innocent as I am,I trusted those maps...evil evil people!

it's in Lilienthalallee 29

http://www.zenith-die-kulturhalle.de/

follow the link "Anfahrt & Lageplan" there are some short way descriptions also in english and some maps.

Thank you for your help, you're very kind!:thumb_yello:

oh right , i thought it might have been bigger ! ,:shocked: oh well awesome !!! :biggrin2:

ioana did you get my joke lastnight ?! :naughty:

I was saying at least

would have dared to say more but wasn't sure

it is a big venue tho

Read it this morning actually

woke up with the mommy joke :roftl:

hi hun ! coooll which ones are you going ? :biggrin2: munich and ? :)

Birmingham..:biggrin2:

I never thought I would go to see Mika and now I'm going to 2 gigs in one month!! :shocked:

Life can be strange sometimes..:roftl:

Birmingham..:biggrin2:

I never thought I would go to see Mika and now I'm going to 2 gigs in one month!! :shocked:

Life can be strange sometimes..:roftl:

cool cant wait to meet ya !! where are you from ? :) yeah i didnt think id be mad enough to spend all this money ! lOL! but you only live once huh? :)

ioana my flight tickets for munich are booked :thumb_yello:

cool cant wait to meet ya !! where are you from ? :) yeah i didnt think id be mad enough to spend all this money ! lOL! but you only live once huh? :)

ioana my flight tickets for munich are booked :thumb_yello:

I am from Holland..:bleh:

Yeah... can't wait to meet you too..:shocked:

I spend too much money if I may believe my family..:roftl:

but indeed... who cares?? :mf_rosetinted:

not me :mf_rosetinted:

it doesnt bother me that im poor now :biggrin2:

:crybaby:

Poor... poor...:blink:

We will be rich after seeing Mika...:wub2:

Rich with a lot of nice memories..:blush-anim-cl:

Wow.. I'm getting poetic at this time of the evening..:naughty: