when i first heard...

ircazo

when i first heard "over my shoulder" i thought: this is the song that has got to be played on my funeral.

really. :rip_1:

it's so sad & so beautiful.

(i don't know if this was worth a thread, but i want everybody to know that. :biggrin2: )

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Ioanna...who says that we MUST die? I don't believe that until I won't see it :mf_rosetinted:

*touching a HUGE piece of wood*

:naughty:

However, in the case, I would like to 'hear' Made in Heaven and Sweet Dreams sung by Mika himself :original:

hehe yeah :] but keep it to yourself, it's none of my business =P

:naughty: :naughty: well i guess i can tell mine arent... i don't know... halleluja kinda:roftl:

both of my songs would be with linkin park...In The End and Somewhere I Belong

This song is EXQUISITE! In fact, I even said that on my submission for the birthday card project.

This one rivals Stuck in the Middle as my favorite song on LICM. It was the song that sealed the deal for me, as far as fully appreciating Mika as a musician. I've read many reviews saying that it doesn't match the rest of the songs on the album, but I am so glad that he included it. It is so stark, and he knows how to use the empty space for effect. His voice is so vulnerable, it makes the listener feel vulnerable as well. The dissonance on "cold" is just heart wrenching. What a beautiful piece. I want to hear more songs like this from Mika.

However, in the case, I would like to 'hear' Made in Heaven and Sweet Dreams sung by Mika himself :original:

I think I'll be coming to your funeral. That sounds bad, but you know what I mean. :bleh: I only hope that Mika does the dancing! :naughty:

This song is EXQUISITE! In fact, I even said that on my submission for the birthday card project.

This one rivals Stuck in the Middle as my favorite song on LICM. It was the song that sealed the deal for me, as far as fully appreciating Mika as a musician. I've read many reviews saying that it doesn't match the rest of the songs on the album, but I am so glad that he included it. It is so stark, and he knows how to use the empty space for effect. His voice is so vulnerable, it makes the listener feel vulnerable as well. The dissonance on "cold" is just heart wrenching. What a beautiful piece. I want to hear more songs like this from Mika.

I know exactly what you mean and I totally agree!

mika should appear on my funeral and sing it live.

even if he's 70 then.

and in my grave i`m gonna be like: :mf_lustslow:

(-> :roftl:)

sorry for that weird sense of humor...

I kinda wanna live for ever....

You're immortal, as long as you don't believe you can fly:naughty:

I want euhm....I don't know, haven't really thought about it. Maybe Any other world. Or Love me when I'm gone by 3 Doors down. Or Another Song by Justin. Or My heart will go on. Don't know yet:blink:

But I'm not planning to die anytime soon

when i first heard "over my shoulder" i thought: this is the song that has got to be played on my funeral.

really. :rip_1:

it's so sad & so beautiful.

(i don't know if this was worth a thread, but i want everybody to know that. :biggrin2: )

I prefer Pachelbel for it :biggrin2: