Does anyone know who this is?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes that is definately Mika because if from that link you go back to previous you will see Mikas confession ....ive watched that millions of times on youtube already :naughty: :naughty:

and its definately not his sister :roftl:

No, I don't think it's his sister. I attached a pic of her. She has a completely different bone structure.

Thank you for posting the vid, though. I hadn't seen it! That is definitely Mika because of his mask, ice, voice and giggle. "Speak up, speak up!"

post-3267-142983663075_thumb.jpg

Why doesn't someone just google the quotes she made in the video?

If she's someone famous (most likely), then it would be no different than googling a Mika quote and getting directed to the MFC.

I'm sure if she's anyone popular (or even if she's not, you never know) the quotes would appear when googled with a URL to a fansite.

Using the noggin.:wink2:

Alright, I have a lead!

If you go here, and scroll down, it says:

"Who's 'a ****er'? What male stylist can't keep their clothes on? Which former curator of a national museum smokes in Grade 1* listed buildings?"

So, she must be a curator of a national museum.

HUH? HUH?:biggrin2:

yes, there are pics, but I agree with jackviolet 100%: wasn't it decided not to post family pics of mika..?

ooo sorry!! SORRY! i didnt know, i feel bad now!!! :(:(:( if i knew, i sooo wouldnt have asked!! waaaaaaaa, mika please dont hate me!!!

SORRRRRY!