g'day peoples

lorry

cool...a mika fanclub

well just wanted to say hi and really i have no idea how a forum works ive never been on one before so be kind.

obviously i love mika ever since i first saw his video on tv and thought "hey thats actually good music" unlike some of the stuff u get nowdays. (cough cough pussycat dolls)

anyway someone can reply and maby say something if they actually read this or this message can sit out in cyberspace all alone till the end of time. both are pretty cool sounding possibilities unless someone does read this and dosnt answer in which case it will sit in their minds for about 20 seconds before they move on and forget) lol.

ps i love mika (duh. thus the use of a fanclub)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lorry!!!! How's it going?

I'm here, and I'm replying!

Welcome to the MFC forum! :punk:

Did you happen to catch Mika on his recent short promo tour in oz?

The forum is really fun, so just jump right on in and enjoy every minute of it. :punk:

ha ha i really like these things called forums. lol. b

no i didn't catch the show here in sydney australia. i found out to late and couldnt get any money. i read a review yesterday about how great it was and started to wish id robbed a bank or something. anything for mika! lol. im planning on going to his next show in sydney even if i it kills me (after the show of course)

ha ha i really like these things called forums. lol. b

no i didn't catch the show here in sydney australia. i found out to late and couldnt get any money. i read a review yesterday about how great it was and started to wish id robbed a bank or something. anything for mika! lol. im planning on going to his next show in sydney even if i it kills me (after the show of course)

Aw that's a shame. :( But yeah, Mika is totally worth robbing a bank for :naughty: . *Rainbow Sky does not condone bank robbery, or robbery of any kind*

He was completely brilliant and gorgeous and wonderful. I already can't wait til he comes back. :wub2:

Hey..welcome

Shame you missed the forum show. It was brillant. Hopefully you'll be at one the next one.

Anyways enjoy the place

soangel, were you there?

I remember seeing this pic of Mika standing in between 2 girls with his arms around them... He looked so relaxed and very gorgeous.

Do you know who they were?

:naughty:

soangel, were you there?

I remember seeing this pic of Mika standing in between 2 girls with his arms around them... He looked so relaxed and very gorgeous.

Do you know who they were?

:naughty:

Hmm... no idea who they were but weirdly enough I happen to have that pic on my wall..hands on shoudlers...slight upturn of the mouth,glancing to the side. Yeah he does look relxed doesn't he.

No idea who the girls were though... they do look very similar to us though.:naughty:

Hmm... no idea who they were but weirdly enough I happen to have that pic on my wall..hands on shoudlers...slight upturn of the mouth,glancing to the side. Yeah he does look relxed doesn't he.

No idea who the girls were though... they do look very similar to us though.:naughty:

Yeaaahh..... that's the one.... *dreamy sigh* :wub2:

Whoever they are, I hear a rumour that next time... they are gonna superglue themselves to Mika's sides. Smart cookies. :thumb_yello:

Yeaaahh..... that's the one.... *dreamy sigh* :wub2:

Whoever they are, I hear a rumour that next time... they are gonna superglue themselves to Mika's sides. Smart cookies. :thumb_yello:

Hmmm... I heard that they were going to stalk him round the country next time, and superglue themselves after the final performance.

Hmmm I also saw a picture where mika seems to be looking at the girl in purples cleavage.

Oh and Lorry this is just a tast of the madness of this forum.

Come join us in the aussie thread sometime and you'll see much much more of this