Hello!

vanitas

I absolutely adore Mika!

The first time I heard of him was in March, through the radio. It was playing Grace Kelly. I just fell in love with the song, it took me ages to find out who was singing it. Now I'm completely obsessed!! I love all of his songs, and I think he is the sweetest man ever. At the moment I'm loving "The Only Lonely One", it's fantastic. He will be here in Portugal in August, I can't miss it, I'd be miserable for ages if I couldn't be there!! :biggrin2:

Thank you for letting me be a part of this Mika-adoring community!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely adore Mika!

The first time I heard of him was in March, through the radio. It was playing Grace Kelly. I just fell in love with the song, it took me ages to find out who was singing it. Now I'm completely obsessed!! I love all of his songs, and I think he is the sweetest man ever. At the moment I'm loving "The Only Lonely One", it's fantastic. He will be here in Portugal in August, I can't miss it, I'd be miserable for ages if I couldn't be there!! :biggrin2:

Thank you for letting me be a part of this Mika-adoring community!

Bem vinda! :wink2:

Temos um tópico em português, na secção General Chin Wagging, participa à vontade! Somos poucos, mas bons! :biggrin2: