Win tickets for Mika performance at iTunes Festival on july 1st!

robertina

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what did you answer for the question? :naughty:

um...something like....

I think that Dawn French is the most beautiful Big Birl in the world because... she is confident, bubbley and is happy with her weight!

well it was something like that anyways:bleh:

I was thinking that we wouldn't be able to get in - reading the info on the ITunes site sounds like they won't even consider anyone without a ticket......dunno what to do.....this sucks!

Am very annoyed that they had an auction for tickets on Monday on Ticketmaster!!!!!!! I only found out by accident this morning. Am really mad i didn't see it before!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

What did the TBA site say about tickets? I don't know, but I do know what happened in the end though.......

um...something like....

I think that Dawn French is the most beautiful Big Birl in the world because... she is confident, bubbley and is happy with her weight!

well it was something like that anyways:bleh:

i wrote dawn french too.. but i didn't explain why i thought she was beautiful... wonder if they actually bothered reading the answers.. ah well i still won either way lol

Our plan has been foiled.

well the plan of us without tickets going and trying to get in anyway

Luke just messaged me and said its Pointless because they cant even get friends and family in because its a semi coorperate function. :thumbdown:

Our plan has been foiled.

well the plan of us without tickets going and trying to get in anyway

Luke just messaged me and said its Pointless because they cant even get friends and family in because its a semi coorperate function. :thumbdown:

whats a semi coorperate function?:blink: :blink: :blink: