Win tickets for Mika performance at iTunes Festival on july 1st!

robertina

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope he doesn't. I'm thinking of going along without a ticket......will i be wasting my time........i hope not!! Nah, i won't!!! (thinks very positively):biggrin2: It will be a great day anyway if Bab and Bexx are going. :naughty::thumb_yello:

yes i will be going i just hope i am able to find my way to babs house :boxed:

Those of you without tickets can probably just try hanging around once the doors have been open awhile. He's not on stage till 8.45pm so you could try persuading them then if people haven't shown up.

they won't let you in before that I doubt..

I wish we didn't have to wait till 5 to collect our tickets :sneaky2: I'd rather just have them in my hands all day I think.

Those of you without tickets can probably just try hanging around once the doors have been open awhile. He's not on stage till 8.45pm so you could try persuading them then if people haven't shown up.

they won't let you in before that I doubt..

I wish we didn't have to wait till 5 to collect our tickets :sneaky2: I'd rather just have them in my hands all day I think.

yeah well thats what i am hoping anyway :blink:

im going to be negative ans say i really dont think they will let us in without tickets the ica sound pretty strict :boxed:

I was thinking that but I didn't want to say it :P

They seems pretty...snobby tbh

I was thinking that but I didn't want to say it :P

They seems pretty...snobby tbh

yeah i agree i really really dont think we will be able to get in really really without tickets :sneaky2:

they will just laugh at us and send us packing :boxed:

Oh guys... I really wish I could give you the tickets now *sniffs*

Who did you get your email from? I presume you've emailed them back. Mine was from a guy at universal music so I'm guessing they're allpretty busy. Try the ICA directly and try the iTunes festival organisers too.

I was thinking that we wouldn't be able to get in - reading the info on the ITunes site sounds like they won't even consider anyone without a ticket......dunno what to do.....this sucks!

Am very annoyed that they had an auction for tickets on Monday on Ticketmaster!!!!!!! I only found out by accident this morning. Am really mad i didn't see it before!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

I was thinking that we wouldn't be able to get in - reading the info on the ITunes site sounds like they won't even consider anyone without a ticket......dunno what to do.....this sucks!

Am very annoyed that they had an auction for tickets on Monday on Ticketmaster!!!!!!! I only found out by accident this morning. Am really mad i didn't see it before!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

did u enter the big girl question one?