Win tickets for Mika performance at iTunes Festival on july 1st!

robertina

from MIKASOUNDS/20-06-07

Win tickets to see MIKA perform live at the iTunes Festival in London

20/06/2007

MIKA will be launching the brand new iTunes Festival which takes place at London's Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA). The performances will be recorded for sale exclusively on the iTunes store. MIKA’s show, which will open the Festival, will take place on Sunday 1 July and you could be there. MIKA Sounds has 30 pairs of tickets up for grabs and all you have to do to enter the competition to win a pair is to provide an answer to the following question: Who is the most Beautiful Big Girl? To enter email your answer to mikasounds@yahoo.co.uk with the subject heading 'iTunes Festival' please. You will also need to provide your full name and the name of the guest that you intend to take if you are successful. The competition closes on Wednesday 27th June.

come on MFCers! win this competition too!!!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted about this last week, but the volume of threads is so massive, it drops off the front page and noone sees it, so thanks for reposting Robertina!!:thumb_yello:

There are a few places to win tickets if you search the threads with July 1st you should find the different options.

well hello guys i havent seen a thread posted about the Mika sounds email so i will tell you in this thread it saves making a new thread anyway :wink2:

I have just been through my email and found Mikasounds have 30 pairs of tickets to give away for the July 1st concert at the ICA.

all you have to do is answer this question

who is the most beautiful Big Girl?

and send your answers to mikasounds@yahoo.co.uk

im going to have to have a long think about this but i will definately be entering :biggrin2:

I would imagine it's for UK people only.

Can any of you get here easily if you entered? You would have to get there on your own as they don't arrange transport. :blink:

Plus, the competition ends only at 27th June, right? I wonder when the winners will be notified, if it is very near-term it could be difficult to arrange everything in time (flight, hotel....) :boxed:

...what you think the concept of the "big beautiful girl" embodies???? I'm confused:confused:

I think you've just gotta name someone who you think is a beautiful big girl and perhaps say why...think that's it. That's what i'm gonna do anyway. :thumb_yello:

the only problem is they want us to write down who our second person will be if we are successful :blink:

i have noo idea who would come with me especially as its on a sunday :blink:

the only problem is they want us to write down who our second person will be if we are successful :blink:

i have noo idea who would come with me especially as its on a sunday :blink:

I don't think this is so important. You will probably be able to take somebody else, you just have to name someone... at least I think so.

from MIKASOUNDS/20-06-07

Win tickets to see MIKA perform live at the iTunes Festival in London

20/06/2007

MIKA will be launching the brand new iTunes Festival which takes place at London's Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA). The performances will be recorded for sale exclusively on the iTunes store. MIKA’s show, which will open the Festival, will take place on Sunday 1 July and you could be there. MIKA Sounds has 30 pairs of tickets up for grabs and all you have to do to enter the competition to win a pair is to provide an answer to the following question: Who is the most Beautiful Big Girl? To enter email your answer to mikasounds@yahoo.co.uk with the subject heading 'iTunes Festival' please. You will also need to provide your full name and the name of the guest that you intend to take if you are successful. The competition closes on Wednesday 27th June.

come on MFCers! win this competition too!!!

...But...where I can choose the most beautiful Big girl?

well i have no idea the chance we all have of winning im not sure what kind of responces they are looking for if it has to be funny or strange or just normal,

Maybe the big girl could be a famous person , or a regular person or just someone whom you look up to ....i have nooooo idea the question i guess is for individual interpretation.

i entered earlier today and wrote a short paragraph in response all i can do is sit and wait for the judgements - i just hope its more organised than the fancy dress competition :naughty::thumb_yello: