Sugar Magazine Interview

Becky

Teen Mag Sugar interviewed Mika so I thought I'd share with you all.

Q: You sing about big girls being beautiful. So who's your fave large lady?

A: Beth Ditto, she's definitely 'Big Girl Of The Year'. I haven't met her yet, but I keep dropping hints for it to happen. I'm a big fan of hers.

Q: Have you ever been attacked by a wild animal?

A: I've been attacked by a dog before. It was someone's pet dog, but it wasn't a very nice one. I was wearing a lot of very dangly pendants and I think it thought that I was just a great big toy for it to play with. So it really went for me.

Q: You're very stylish. But which celeb would you like to makeover?

A: I don't get Sienna Miller – she’s bland. She’s a follower. David Beckam’s style isn’t really my cup of tea either, he’s a bit of a male model. He looks like his wife chooses his clothes. And Russell Brand should definitely wash his hair more often.

Q: Which celeb would you ban for the good of humanity?

A: I would ban all celebrities. Honestly, I think most celebrities talk rubbish so I’d ban them all. Myself included. Gag me now!

Q: Who do you think you were in your past life?

A: A fat bear. A big fat moody bear sitting somewhere nice in Canada.

Q: If ‘Mika’ was slang for anything, what would it mean?

A: It would be something like a slap. [Laughs] Someone gives you a Mika, it’s when someone gives you a really fat slap across the face. A fat lad slap. Whack!

Q: Would you prefer to have hairy hands or hairy feet?

A: I’d rather have hairy feet. Socks are very handy… especially when you’re naked. Ew, what an image. Sorry about that.

Q: How will the world end?

A: It won’t end. I don’t think it ever will. Unless the scientologists decided to eat us.

Q: What’s the oddest thing you’ve put in your body?

A: A tooth that I accidentally dropped down my ear. It popped out of my mouth and then I rubbing it next to my ear as I thought it made an interesting noise. I had to go to the doctors to get it removed.

Q: What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?

A: Emptying out dirty glasses in a bar. It’s amazing what people put into glasses. Unrepeatable.

:roftl: Hilarious. I now loved this interview. But I still think they could have put a poster of him in LadMag:biggrin2:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a very funny interview:roftl:

And seriously, I don't get people like Sienna Miller, Misha Barton etc. Why are people calling them Style Icons? They wear exactly what the magazines say...

Q: Who do you think you were in your past life?

A: A fat bear. A big fat moody bear sitting somewhere nice in Canada.

My mom had an encounter with a bear in the '70s. She was driving down a highway, and people were pulled over to look at this big honkin' grizzly bear. It walked up to the car, so my mom did what anyone (!) would do; she rolled down the window and fed it a sandwich. When it realized there was no more sandwich, it reached up and swatted her.

I bet that was SO Mika. :roftl:

Sweet of you to post!:wub2:

Ahaha, when I was a kid, I used to take the tooth I'd just lost and chew on it. Not like crunch down, but roll it around in my mouth. I thought blood was such an interesting taste, and the tecture of the enamel...

How odd.:roftl:

Blood is an interesting taste... well I think anyway... but i've never put my tooth in my mouth. I swallowed it once when I was little, and I cried because I thought I'd get no money from the tooth fairy :biggrin2:

Sweet of you to post!:wub2:

Ahaha, when I was a kid, I used to take the tooth I'd just lost and chew on it. Not like crunch down, but roll it around in my mouth. I thought blood was such an interesting taste, and the tecture of the enamel...

How odd.:roftl:

I USED TO DO THAT!

and everyone said I was really weird !!!

My mom had an encounter with a bear in the '70s. She was driving down a highway, and people were pulled over to look at this big honkin' grizzly bear. It walked up to the car, so my mom did what anyone (!) would do; she rolled down the window and fed it a sandwich. When it realized there was no more sandwich, it reached up and swatted her.

I bet that was SO Mika. :roftl:

I love how you put that... Big honkin' grizzly bear. I'm still snickering at that.

The answer about cannibal scientologists amused me.

And poor him, being attacked by a dog. I remember when my brother got bit by the neighbor dog that broke its chain and chased him down the street. Not good times.