Finish the story

IngievV

A long long time ago, there was a boy named Mika..

who got lost on his way to the fluffy rainbow

He was really desperate and bought a map

He had curly brown hair and big hazel eyes... When he giggled everyone giggled!

But he didn`t find a map and he had to giggle his way thru life,but that didn``t really work,so,out of frustration and boredom, the little boy baught a bag of marshmellows and tested how many he can stuff in his mouth

He bought a lollipop too, by the time he finished it, he reached a river with a magical troll

and surprise!!! the troll was curly too! So they shook hands

and mika said to the troll 'nice hair, what do u use to keep it so shiny?'

They sat on the river bank and talked for ages until Elton John asked them over to tea ...like Mika had asked the tooth fairy for...

chicken.lots of chicken

After devouring their wholesome feast, the little boy skipped back though the forest, until...

he encountered a crazed monkey named Chew Chew.

Chew Chew was about to swipe Mika's lollipop, when Elton John suddenly returned, jumping between Mika and the Monkey!

Elton John managed to scare away Chew chew and so the little boy continued on his way through the forest, where he met a girl in a pink dress (also with a lollipop).

Together, the really really ridiclously good looking young man, and the adorably cute Lollipop girl skipped through the forest, suckin their lollipops, when they came across a plain white door in the middle of the forest...

They open the door and.... they find themselves........ in Grace Kelly's bathroom, where she stands in her birthday suit, with a sad look on her face...

Mika and lollipop girl ask Grace Kelly "Whats wrong?" and Grace says.....

Grace turns to the boy (as though random little boys and lollipop girls appeared in her bathroom on a regular basis). "Look at me," she says wistfully. "It's 1954. I'm 25 years old. I'm an actress. But what am I really here for? I'm not married. I have no legacy...I mean, it's not like anyone will write a fabulous pop song about me..." She sighs heavily. Mika looks up and says..."wait a second, I think I have a piano in my pocket" said Mika, while he pulls from his pocket a full size grand piano and starts to play a wonderful tune..

Grace and lollipop girl watch this amazing boy belt out an amazing tune about grace kelly and suddenly, while this extraordinary boy is singing, the whole atmosphere and surroundings melts away, as if it was a painting, and the paint is being washed away, and suddenly, they find themselves on an enormous stage, with millions and millions and gazillions of screaming fans watching this amazing legend perform... Grace Kelly... and there is a plain white door on the side of the stage, with nothing on the other side, and the door opens and billy brown, big girl, more lollipop girls and chew chew and all the wonderful characters and thoughts and ideas that Mika has had in his beautiful head come out of the plain white door, as if all of Mikas imagination spills out on this canvas, to be exposed and shared with all of the world.....

While Mika and all the character are in a happy mood, an elephant suddenly come out from the crowd.

It's wearing a tutu! And Scott Mills is riding the elephant wearing a tutu!

BUT!!!! Scott Mills is NAKED riding the elephant!!! Mika says "AAHH thats quite f***** scary!!!!" ... So then.....

Mika blinks and the next thing he realizes, he's no longer a little boy but a dashing 23 year-old man. He finds himself laying on a beach chair by a pool. Surrounding him are people in fabulous brightly coloured swimsuits.

A girl of about 17 walks up. "Where am I?" he asks her. She smiles. "Why Mika - you're in Mikatopia! Your own private paradise created for you by the members of Mika Fan Club."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But he didn`t find a map and he had to giggle his way thru life,but that didn``t really work,so,out of frustration and boredom, the little boy baught a bag of marshmellows and tested how many he can stuff in his mouth

He bought a lollipop too, by the time he finished it, he reached a river with a magical troll

They sat on the river bank and talked for ages until Elton John asked them over to tea ...like Mika had asked the tooth fairy for...

chicken.lots of chicken

After devouring their wholesome feast, the little boy skipped back though the forest, until...

Chew Chew was about to swipe Mika's lollipop, when Elton John suddenly returned, jumping between Mika and the Monkey!

Elton John managed to scare away Chew chew and so the little boy continued on his way through the forest, where he met a girl in a pink dress (also with a lollipop).

"hello love" he greated

chicken.lots of chicken

Together, the really really ridiclously good looking young man, and the adorably cute Lollipop girl skipped through the forest, suckin their lollipops, when they came across a plain white door in the middle of the forest...

They open the door and.... they find themselves........ in Grace Kelly's bathroom, where she stands in her birthday suit, with a sad look on her face...

Mika and lollipop girl ask Grace Kelly "Whats wrong?" and Grace says.....

Grace turns to the boy (as though random little boys and lollipop girls appeared in her bathroom on a regular basis). "Look at me," she says wistfully. "It's 1954. I'm 25 years old. I'm an actress. But what am I really here for? I'm not married. I have no legacy...I mean, it's not like anyone will write a fabulous pop song about me..." She sighs heavily. Mika looks up and says..."wait a second, I think I have a piano in my pocket" said Mika, while he pulls from his pocket a full size grand piano and starts to play a wonderful tune..

Grace and lollipop girl watch this amazing boy belt out an amazing tune about grace kelly and suddenly, while this extraordinary boy is singing, the whole atmosphere and surroundings melts away, as if it was a painting, and the paint is being washed away, and suddenly, they find themselves on an enormous stage, with millions and millions and gazillions of screaming fans watching this amazing legend perform... Grace Kelly... and there is a plain white door on the side of the stage, with nothing on the other side, and the door opens and billy brown, big girl, more lollipop girls and chew chew and all the wonderful characters and thoughts and ideas that Mika has had in his beautiful head come out of the plain white door, as if all of Mikas imagination spills out on this canvas, to be exposed and shared with all of the world.....

While Mika and all the character are in a happy mood, an elephant suddenly come out from the crowd.

It's wearing a tutu! And Scott Mills is riding the elephant wearing a tutu!

BUT!!!! Scott Mills is NAKED riding the elephant!!! Mika says "AAHH thats quite f***** scary!!!!" ... So then.....

Mika blinks and the next thing he realizes, he's no longer a little boy but a dashing 23 year-old man. He finds himself laying on a beach chair by a pool. Surrounding him are people in fabulous brightly coloured swimsuits.

A girl of about 17 walks up. "Where am I?" he asks her. She smiles. "Why Mika - you're in Mikatopia! Your own private paradise created for you by the members of Mika Fan Club."

Mika's face looks alittle like this :blink: ...and screams "OH GOD NOT THE MFC...I GOT TO GET THE F**K OUT OF HERE!"

..so MIKA wakes up realizing it was all a nightmare and he is in bed wearing nothing but his tamagoshi who is once again dead...

BUT when he looks out the window, he sees tons of screaming and fainting MFC guys and girls seeing him naked!!

hhahhaha

and THEN he wakes up, realizing it was a dream in a dream, and then its real life and not a dream, and he has a wonderful day.

THE END!!!

Maybe we can start a new one now?

can we?

someone start it...

hha or you can keep going or watever....

It was a Saturday afternoon, Mika was preparing for a huge gig tonight. But, he was having a tough time deciding what to wear! See, his lucky red braces were broken, so...

He decided to do the chicken dance, but there was one little problem..

It was a Saturday afternoon, Mika was preparing for a huge gig tonight. But, he was having a tough time deciding what to wear! See, his lucky red braces were broken, so...

His Lollipop girl said, 'no chicken tonight,' and Mika cried for 1 hour and 48 seconds

His Lollipop girl said, 'no chicken tonight,' and Mika cried for 1 hour and 48 seconds until suddenly the most incredible thing happened...

His Lollipop girl said, 'no chicken tonight,' and Mika cried for 1 hour and 48 seconds

He had timed himself,of course,for he wanted to be in the Guinness Book of World Records. And after getting a step closer to his goal,he rememberd that he had spilled chocolate sauce on his green undies aswell....now he was left brace-less and fav underwear-less...

His Lollipop girl said, 'no chicken tonight,' and Mika cried for 1 hour and 48 seconds until suddenly the most incredible thing happened...

He saw a huge hot air balloon outside with something in it.

"OMG," Mika yelled, it was a redtail monkey from Gwanamapala

This monkey jumped straight into Mika's arms and began to sing a song to him...

"aaaaux Champs Elyseeees aaaaux Champs Elyseeees"

The monkey jumped down and they joined hands and started singing together until, a certain troll returned ...

The monkey jumped down and they joined hands and started singing together until, a certain troll returned ...

and Mika said "NOOO! not the curly Troll again!!! He`ll drink all of my tea!

And this is exactly what happened, it was a very sad day

:shocked:

He was so scared and he grabbed his phone, called Big Girl and asked for help.

But of coarse all Mika's big girl friends were too busy at the Butterfly Lounge... so he did what he never thought he would do... he dialed the Mika Fan Club... *dum dum dummmm*

But of coarse all Mika's big girl friends were too busy at the Butterfly Lounge... so he did what he never thought he would do... he dialed the Mika Fan Club... *dum dum dummmm*

but the MFC hotline seemd to be busy...then,after some grooling dialing work ,someone picked up: " MFC Headquarteds here,how may I help you?"

Mika was hesitant about answering that question,but the troll was shamelessly sipping his tea (with raised pinky of course,trolls do have maners!)

but the MFC hotline seemd to be busy...then,after some grooling dialing work ,someone picked up: " MFC Headquarteds here,how may I help you?"

Mika was hesitant about answering that question,but the troll was shamelessly sipping his tea (with raised pinky of course,trolls do have maners!)

After Mika told everything, the girl said, ' I'm sorry, PLEASE don't try to pretend you are Mika. There're plenty of fake Mika in this world! Everyone dialed to MFC and told a beautiful story to demonstrate they were Mika. You are the 20th one.'

After Mika told everything, the girl said, ' I'm sorry, PLEASE don't try to pretend you are Mika. There're plenty of fake Mika in this world! Everyone dialed to MFC and told a beautiful story to demonstrate they were Mika. You are the 20th one.'

but Mika was set on prooving to her,that he was the real deal ,so he starded hitting his 10-th octave.After his performance he was mighty proud of himself,but the girl coldly replied "...oh great,you sound just like my dog! what was that supposed to be?"

but Mika was set on prooving to her,that he was the real deal ,so he starded hitting his 10-th octave.After his performance he was mighty proud of himself,but the girl coldly replied "...oh great,you sound just like my dog! what was that supposed to be?"

Mika, quite insulted, hung up and strolled around the place, enviously looking at the troll. Then he decided that he would let the MFC be banned forever...