Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

Hey folks. This thread is to do with the "I am horrified..." thread.

We all know Mika has been working right down to the bone...have you SEEN his new tour dates?

Whether it's his choice to do all these dates or not are irrelevant - I think I speak for everyone when I say health matters, Mika has had a string of illnesses and we are ALL concerned and worried about him.

I have therefore created this idea that maybe we could all get together and write a huge card, rather much like Sivan's scrapbook (Sivan please don't think this is a rip-off...I think your idea was amazing and I'd like to carry on with it if I may) and I think we all think that Mika needs to take a break. I know he has his amazing friends and family supporting him, also probably telling him to relax as well, but I think that if we, the fans, chip in too he may just take the advice.

ATTENTION:

JUlie has kindly handed us her services for organising this. If you wish to write a message, or send your pictures whatever, please send her an EMAIL!!!

juliedooie@aol.com

BexxY has also kindly offered her services to actually giving this to Mika.

I know we, the fans, are important and it's wonderful for Mika to be thoughtful and try to get to all the places where we are, but his health is important too.

THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN MET. WE HAVE 70 PAGES IN THIS BOOK AND NO MORE PAGES ARE BEING ADDED. IF YOU HAVE MISSED THIS DEADLINE, THEN I APOLOGISE, BUT DUE TO FUNDS WE CANNOT ADD ANYMORE PAGES, AND THIS BOOK ALSO NEEDS TIME TO BE RECIEVED BY ANOTHER MEMBER! WE CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO WASTE TIME! SORRY TO THOSE WHO LOST OUT BUT TO BE HONEST, YOU HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME TO DO YOUR MESSAGE AND IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I'VE TRIED MY BEST TO KEEP YOU INFORMED AND I KNOW WE ALL LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD FROM TIME TO TIME, BUT YOU HAD OVER A MONTH TO PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER!

HOWEVER, ON A HAPPIER NOTE, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE TO TOOK PART! YOUR CONTRIBUTION HAS BEEN AMAZING AND WITHOUT YOU THIS COULD NOT HAVE BEEN DONE! THANKYOU SO MUCH!

I would like to add a personal thankyou to JUlie, who has dedicated her limited free time into creating this book! You have been such a dear I cannot thank you enough! And I would also like to thank BexxY who will give this to him! Once again, without the two of you, this could not have been done!

Thankyou so much for those who worked so hard on your messages! I'm sure Mika will love it! You are all amazing!!!

-- Caroline x

If your name is NOT BOLD below, it means JUlie has NOT RECEIVED YOUR WORK.

PEOPLE INVOLVED

CazGirl (obviously lol)

ThatRadFreak

ohwowitsnicka

Monshi

Emy

Mel_tinydancer

JUlie

YvonneG

esperia75

hotdlp

Sonjalovestoday

My_Rainbow_Radio

born4mika

rilo8913

Dangerous Kat

BexxY

BonjourMika1990

Violet_Sky

Finkster

Nickoulini

Cath85

Mika_Forever

Hannah

Mariposa

Sesil17aa

Shezzy12

IngievV

Crina

Milou

Mikachu

annabelle

Kavi

strawberry

sunshine931

Me-Mi-Ka

RosinaKiwi

MIKA MANIA

Beryl

wasabi_tea

aryap8

xxprincesschezzaxx

RAK1

jassisa

Mika Owns Me

Chloe

Droopsy

Clare

Radiodelicate

Sofia

luna

soon-to-bemrs.penniman

gravichick343

natalie923

haru

chaosprincess

Marianne84

Monco

Mikafish

[katrina.]

PhotoJenic

JoPerrin

heineken22

Buni_Suit_Classix

Clari Bowles

phunkygal

LollipopGirlSian

lazy_daisy

Sweet

curly

Soso

lindemfc

Leator

M.I.K.A

Mika_Baby

Violetsky

SoFi_89

Moof

i-heart-mika-woopwoop

ciaodollfacex

Mesa_Angel

Miledy

jackiexx

PEOPLE WHO HAVE SAID IT'S A GOOD IDEA, BUT HAVEN'T SAID THEY WANT TO PARTICIPATE

love.love.me

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was thinking that maybe whoever is organising would also preferably be someone going to a gig of his soon....whether it be UK, USA, whatever.

if this goes ahead we need to sort out a deadline, but i wanna find someone willing to do this first.

I like the quilt idea, I really do, but

one) who can actually knit?

two) how many patches are there actually gonna be lol

three) the cost

^_^

I was thinking that maybe whoever is organising would also preferably be someone going to a gig of his soon....whether it be UK, USA, whatever.

if this goes ahead we need to sort out a deadline, but i wanna find someone willing to do this first.

I like the quilt idea, I really do, but

one) who can actually knit?

two) how many patches are there actually gonna be lol

three) the cost

^_^

im going to 3 of his gigs in november/december

id be honoured to do it then =]

1)gah i cant knit

but my mum can teach me xD

2) depends how many people want to do it

3) dah idk, im not a knitter xD

I would love to be apart of this idea!

I like the card idea and the knitting idea but....not alot of people know how to knit it looks like. lol.

But yeah I kinda saw this coming. (Him not being able to get alot of rest and doing a lot of concerts/interviews almost nonstop.) I even said something about this to him in the letter I sent him in the scrapbook Sivan gave him.

Maybe we can send him like little cards (Kinda like index cards/note cards) and decorate them with a alot color and little messages and tie all of them up by a little sting..errr.....uhh.

I don't know. Any other ideas?

Hmmm...thanks Carmel but I think those gig dates are quite far away, I was hoping for something a tad more recent.

How about you Sara? would you like to do the honours?

and this thread is about a card, but you can knit a blanket if you like LOL

I would love to be apart of this idea!

I like the card idea and the knitting idea but....not alot of people know how to knit it looks like. lol.

But yeah I kinda saw this coming. (Him not being able to get alot of rest and doing a lot of concerts/interviews almost nonstop.) I even said something about this to him in the letter I sent him in the scrapbook Sivan gave him.

Maybe we can send him like little cards (Kinda like index cards/note cards) and decorate them with a alot color and little messages and tie all of them up by a little sting..errr.....uhh.

I don't know. Any other ideas?

i was kinda thinking "scrapbook"...a book with messages. LOL. I think loads of individual cards will get messy.

But yeah, as bright and as colourful as possible!

i was kinda thinking "scrapbook"...a book with messages. LOL. I think loads of individual cards will get messy.

Count me in, just let me know what you want of me and when you want my stuff:thumb_yello: :blush-anim-cl:

Hey folks. This thread is to do with the "I am horrified..." thread.

We all know Mika has been working right down to the bone...have you SEEN his new tour dates?

Whether it's his choice to do all these dates or not are irrelevant - I think I speak for everyone when I say health matters, Mika has had a string of illnesses and we are ALL concerned and worried about him.

I have therefore created this idea that maybe we could all get together and write a huge card, rather much like Sivan's scrapbook (Sivan please don't think this is a rip-off...I think your idea was amazing and I'd like to carry on with it if I may) and I think we all think that Mika needs to take a break. I know he has his amazing friends and family supporting him, also probably telling him to relax as well, but I think that if we, the fans, chip in too he may just take the advice.

I would love to organise this card, I really would, but the thing is I don't have a printer if people wanted to send me things via email and my parents wouldn't be happy me sending out our address which is understandable, so if anyone wants to put this on their shoulders then...they are welcome to it lol.

I know we, the fans, are important and it's wonderful for Mika to be thoughtful and try to get to all the places where we are, but his health is important too.

Who's in?

Good Idea. So, in what way we organize the work???

Okay. So a scrapbook with alot of messages. Sounds Good. =D

Hmm...

Should we write the messages to him like...on the computer or...yeah. I don't know.

I know you said you don't have a printer. hmm.

So we need someone who has a working printer (and can maybe give out their address to people who want to send in a written letter) and is going to go to a Mika concert soon to help us out.

Right?

right, okay.

CALLING ANYONE WHO FITS THIS DESCRIPTION:

Has a working colour printer

Is willing to give out their address (PRIVATELY) if people wish to send via Snail Mail

Is going to a concert of his SOON (i.e July or August)

i shall put this in the main post as well so everyone can see it.