Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh no...I really need the deadline I think...I'm sorry about that but I just don't find the time to continue mine... :boxed::mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: how about you not watching TV tonight then but continue your card?? I'm your bad conscience I know :naughty:

Thank you to the following MFCers whose card I have received and saved today:

BonjourMika1990

Katrina

Lindee

Cath85

I have worked 6 hours in the last two days getting the book started, the cover is nearly done. But I have run out of pockets for the Scrapbook so will hve to wait until Monday to get them. I can assure everybody that I will not let you down. I have given it 100% and even if I do say so myself the book is starting to look damn fine.

I have pmed and emailed those ppl whose artwork I couldn't read.

BonjourMika1990

Katrina

Lindee

Cath85

I have worked 6 hours in the last two days getting the book started, the cover is nearly done. But I have run out of pockets for the Scrapbook so will hve to wait until Monday to get them. I can assure everybody that I will not let you down. I have given it 100% and even if I do say so myself the book is starting to look damn fine.

Julie, you are a hero :thumb_yello: Take your time and good luck! I found out that you had emailed me just today, sorry that I didn't answer then, but as I read it's ok now :)

I will have to apologise to you all in advance and for the past. If I have taken my time getting back to you it is because I have been a very busy bunny. Hopping around at work really takes it out of me and my poor little bunny cotton tail needs to be re-fluffed. I do check my emails everyday and save everything that I received straight away. So please do not fret, I have made myself a promise that I will let Caz know straight away when I received your artwork. xxx

BonjourMika1990

Katrina

Lindee

Cath85

I got no email from you so I figured you can read the bright characters of my message. I was so afraid they would turn out too yellow

I will have to apologise to you all in advance and for the past. If I have taken my time getting back to you it is because I have been a very busy bunny. Hopping around at work really takes it out of me and my poor little bunny cotton tail needs to be re-fluffed. I do check my emails everyday and save everything that I received straight away. So please do not fret, I have made myself a promise that I will let Caz know straight away when I received your artwork. xxx

you've got nothing to apologise for, you're an absolute angel :)

no. thats not my name here but i use it sometimes on other websites:)

i send my pic 2 days ago is it normal that it takes such a long time? ore do i have to send it again...just te be sure?

i know thats not your name here lol, but is that who you said you were to JUlie? I need to know who "lindee" is so i can bold her off =]

well dont forget, JUlie does work lol! It's not possible for her to be on here 24/7, but once I get the green light you will too, dont worry ^_^

As for I-heart-Mika, all you do is write a message to him, along the lines of the subject title, and send it to the email on the front page :thumb_yello: