What is Jerry Doing????

kjoshi

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol cool! i didn't even notice him in person lol i was too like **DROOL** OHH MIKA I LOVE YOU lol and when i got my pics back i was like hmmmm...

mel YOU'RE A PERV. you were drooling?! How immature of you!

...would have done the same thing

oh and btw I'm just trying so bad to make Mika in the sims 2, I could not really find his hair, I am kinda disappointed. but that's so off topic so I'll shut up. :biggrin2:

02_1A.jpg

can you tell if that's Jerry in the blue behind my big head??

i kind of assumed it was, but i don't know for sure

Ahh how adorable does Mika look in that picture? :wub2: hahaha I definitely would've been in lala land too!

Our lil' group of 7 MFC'ers were right at the front of the queue with our badges etc. when MTV came up to film us... asking us all kinds of Mika questions ... he was a really sweet guy actually. Whilst this was happening , I noticed a man standing in the background who was photographing us .... when the filming stopped he asked for one 'posed' shot of us all together !

Then I noticed Yasmine hiding in the shadows taking a photo & she stepped forward & asked for one last one !!:biggrin2:

When we went inside ... that 'man' approached us & started asking us all kinds of questions about MFC etc. & what kinds of Mika things would we like to see happen. Then he told us he was Mika's manager !!

As for the photo snapping by Jerry & Mika's family ... I have no idea ... other than to imagine that this is what Mika would like them to do too !!:wub2::mf_rosetinted:

Happikali, no way!!!!!!! I didn't see that!!!!! I didn't even see Mika's sister (his other sister hehehe :naughty: ) there taking photos until soangel said and we posed for one. Oh my god! I was totally oblivious!!

Happikali, no way!!!!!!! I didn't see that!!!!! I didn't even see Mika's sister (his other sister hehehe :naughty: ) there taking photos until soangel said and we posed for one. Oh my god! I was totally oblivious!!

Well actually , when we posed for her, I said "Hi ...... and Hi Mika's sister !" & waved ... & then I heard a girl down the line say "is that Mika's sister ?" & then Yasmine squirreled away (giving me the impression she didn't really want to be 'discovered' ) !!!:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

Well actually , when we posed for her, I said "Hi ...... and Hi Mika's sister !" & waved ... & then I heard a girl down the line say "is that Mika's sister ?" & then Yasmine squirreled away (giving me the impression she didn't really want to be 'discovered' ) !!!:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

Oh really? I think I missed it cos that is when you accidentally punched me in the face and I was seeing stars. :roftl:

I would've liked to have spoken with her and the band members. :)

Oh really? I think I missed it cos that is when you accidentally punched me in the face and I was seeing stars. :roftl:

I would've liked to have spoken with her and the band members. :)

Yeh ... me too ... but they didn't seem to be really that up for it on that night ... oh well ... I got what I came for ... :biggrin2:

Yeh ... me too ... but they didn't seem to be really that up for it on that night ... oh well ... I got what I came for ... :biggrin2:

Yeah, true.

And to carry on with the bogan talk from the aussie thread... "We done good, mate". :naughty:

i can tell from your pic - thats jerry!:biggrin2:

Thanks!! I had no clue who it was but he was the first person I tried to hand my camera to! I guess Mika's family was sitting right off to the side and I saw them for a split second, but didn't know it, and then everything else happened so fast because I didn't see Mika and I thought I was still behind a lot of people then BOOM I was right infront of him.

Glad to know that it's Jerry in my pic and not just some random guy! : )

Yeah. When she was in Atlanta, she kind of hung by Mika's shoulder when he was signing autographs and would say something to him every now and again. I waved at her but she never looked in my direction, but I heard some people calling out "Yasmine!" but she didn't look that way and kind of took a few steps back into the open doors of the van.

And the band really scurried out in Atlanta. However, there really wasn't a need for them to. NO ONE noticed the band. I was seriously amazed, because the band is WAY amazing. When I saw them getting out of the The Van before the show, I got that pitter-pattering of the heart with excitement over seeing them. After the show, Mikey was literally standing by the group of girls waiting for Mika talking to someone from the stage crew and not a single person paid him any attention. I said goodbye to all of them as they were getting in their cabs, but I would've loved to meet them as well!

in DC she stated that she doesnt want pictures of her posted on the forum!:wink2:

i think she may be the sweet shy one!

Well, I don't know what she may have said to others, but she told me she didn't want them "on the internet" (which is why I haven't uploaded them anywhere, even my private photoalbums). But then again, she'd have to be remarkably oblivious NOT to know about the forum, considering that everyone was standing around with the poster-size MFC sign. :cool: And I should think if Mika and Jerry know, she would too...

--Jack

Well, I don't know what she may have said to others, but she told me she didn't want them "on the internet" (which is why I haven't uploaded them anywhere, even my private photoalbums). But then again, she'd have to be remarkably oblivious NOT to know about the forum, considering that everyone was standing around with the poster-size MFC sign. :cool: And I should think if Mika and Jerry know, she would too...

--Jack

jack - you were the one i was referring to about her saying this... as i stood by watching while you asked to take her picture!:wink2:

was not for sure if she said internet or forums... but i am asuming it would mean the same thing?:blink:

and i am thinking that you are the only one that got to chat with her and get a piccie....

lucky lucky jack!:wink2:

jack - you were the one i was referring to about her saying this... as i stood by watching while you asked to take her picture!:wink2:

was not for sure if she said internet or forums... but i am asuming it would mean the same thing?:blink:

and i am thinking that you are the only one that got to chat with her and get a piccie....

lucky lucky jack!:wink2:

Haha, that's because I ambushed her... you were all on the other side of the room, and I was like, "Oh, Yasmine! I wanted to talk to you!" She was really nice to chat with me even though she was running out with her mother...

I think I was the only one to ambush Lorna (the lollipop girl) too... BUT you all got much better photos with the band. :-D

Anyway, I think they have a Super secret photo album collection... hopefully good for some laughs!

--Jack

• 9 months later...