What is Jerry Doing????

kjoshi

Have guys noticed how Jerry takes all these pics of Mika with his fans or just his fans...?

He took a bunch of me and all my sisters

Just wondering what is he going to do with them? Is he going to to put them up on a website? Just curious...

What do you guys think?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have guys noticed how Jerry takes all these pics of Mika with his fans or just his fans...?

He took a bunch of me and all my sisters

Just wondering what is he going to do with them? Is he going to to put them up on a website? Just curious...

What do you guys think?

O- M-G! he took pics of me and my friends at the SF show. i made this poster and got it signed along with my friends and hes like, can i get a pic of you guys? so he took one! thats wierd.

Mika's mother also seems to take a lot of photos of fans.

She took one of us at Shepherds Bush.

She took one of us cause we looked so pathetic that she wanted to show him that and so they could all have a good laugh about us :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I have an idea about what Jerry could do with pics of fans, but i will just say i don't know :naughty:

Sorry Jerry !! Just a bad 3:30am joke :thumb_yello:

Maybe they're all really into scrapbooking or something! haha. But yeah, I think it's so cool how Jerry and Mika's mom take pictures of all the fans...it could be that all the photos are just going into a big album for Mika to enjoy looking at every once and awhile. Like, documenting his first year on the road or something.

It would be neat though if Jerry were putting together something online that we could see! But it's doubtful :bleh: You never know though.

kjoshi -

i think jerry is documenting mika's career...

fans are an integral part of becoming a star!:biggrin2:

and you and your cousins and sister were TOO cute

to NOT take a picture of!:wink2:

LOL my god that would be fab!!

Mika: Behind the scenes with his BEAUTIFUL fans

THE LIFE OF A POP STAR

Imagine, 20 years later, after Mika's huge... they will have an mtv/vh1/whatever special on him... and they'll be talking about how fans came to his shows all dressed up from the beggining (he might have an entirely different image by then!) and there you go--photos of kjoshi will show up on screen! :thumb_yello:

--Jack

Our lil' group of 7 MFC'ers were right at the front of the queue with our badges etc. when MTV came up to film us... asking us all kinds of Mika questions ... he was a really sweet guy actually. Whilst this was happening , I noticed a man standing in the background who was photographing us .... when the filming stopped he asked for one 'posed' shot of us all together !

Then I noticed Yasmine hiding in the shadows taking a photo & she stepped forward & asked for one last one !!:biggrin2:

When we went inside ... that 'man' approached us & started asking us all kinds of questions about MFC etc. & what kinds of Mika things would we like to see happen. Then he told us he was Mika's manager !!

As for the photo snapping by Jerry & Mika's family ... I have no idea ... other than to imagine that this is what Mika would like them to do too !!:wub2::mf_rosetinted:

Our lil' group of 7 MFC'ers were right at the front of the queue with our badges etc. when MTV came up to film us... asking us all kinds of Mika questions ... he was a really sweet guy actually. Whilst this was happening , I noticed a man standing in the background who was photographing us .... when the filming stopped he asked for one 'posed' shot of us all together !

Then I noticed Yasmine hiding in the shadows taking a photo & she stepped forward & asked for one last one !!:biggrin2:

When we went inside ... that 'man' approached us & started asking us all kinds of questions about MFC etc. & what kinds of Mika things would we like to see happen. Then he told us he was Mika's manager !!

As for the photo snapping by Jerry & Mika's family ... I have no idea ... other than to imagine that this is what Mika would like them to do too !!:wub2::mf_rosetinted:

Wow- you were observant Happikali! I knew Yasmine was taking photos but I didn't see Jerry! Lucky I didn't post before, as I would have said he didn't get any shots of us!! I wondered how he knew about us when we were inside, thought it was strange that he just "spotted" us amongst everyone else- even if we were the hyperactive colourful ones!

kjoshi -

i think jerry is documenting mika's career...

fans are an integral part of becoming a star!:biggrin2:

and you and your cousins and sister were TOO cute

to NOT take a picture of!:wink2:

Haha!!! Thanks hoochatootch!

Wow- you were observant Happikali! I knew Yasmine was taking photos but I didn't see Jerry! Lucky I didn't post before, as I would have said he didn't get any shots of us!! I wondered how he knew about us when we were inside, thought it was strange that he just "spotted" us amongst everyone else- even if we were the hyperactive colourful ones!

hehehehehehehehee Jolene .... I don't usually miss much !!!:naughty::sneaky2::wink2:

In my avatar pic (I know it's too small to see) there's a guy that was standing beside the table when Mika was signing our CD's, I automatically thought that it was Jerry. I can try to post it on here once I figure out how if you all want. I'm really curious as to who it is.

In my avatar pic (I know it's too small to see) there's a guy that was standing beside the table when Mika was signing our CD's, I automatically thought that it was Jerry. I can try to post it on here once I figure out how if you all want. I'm really curious as to who it is.

i can tell from your pic - thats jerry!:biggrin2:

Anyone know who the blonde guy with floppy hair and glasses is that is at the concerts? I kind of didn't want to look at him for too long because I was afraid he would kill me. He looked mean!

and not sure about the blonde guy...but he seems to be the one to keep mika on schedule....

saw him in DC and in the vids from glasgow....

i remember him actually grabbing my body to move me out of his way....

a man with a mission that one!:sneaky2: