What the hell is this guy thinking?

IngievV

I love Mika to, but you all have to admit, once you've hared Mika on the radio for the billionth time, it does get old...

Everyone, let's take a moment and laugh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think it's very silly to respond to things like this. I mean, this is just part and parcel of fame--there will always be people saying stuff like this. (Marmite, remember?) The best thing to do is just laugh and ignore it. When everybody allows themselves to get all upset and rushes to respond, it gives it way more attention that it deserves! What does it matter that some guy somewhere doesn't like Mika? Plus this guy seemed like he just wanted to blow off some steam, but other people will try to make you mad on purpose and enjoy it...

I just had the same discussion at another messageboard over another singer I like... who's been dead 30 years. Imagine getting all riled up like this and running out to bombard people with messages for 30 years whenever any random person online says anything negative. You'd have no life left! It's really quite silly, isn't it?

Now if people were actually making some sort of defamatory claims about Mika, that would be another thing...

--Jack

Everyone, let's take a moment and laugh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love Mika to, but you all have to admit, once you've hared Mika on the radio for the billionth time, it does get old...

Heeeey! That was what he wrote for me! Don't laugh at my messages :giljotiini:

:mfr_lol:

I just think it's very silly to respond to things like this. I mean, this is just part and parcel of fame--there will always be people saying stuff like this. (Marmite, remember?) The best thing to do is just laugh and ignore it. When everybody allows themselves to get all upset and rushes to respond, it gives it way more attention that it deserves! What does it matter that some guy somewhere doesn't like Mika? Plus this guy seemed like he just wanted to blow off some steam, but other people will try to make you mad on purpose and enjoy it...

I just had the same discussion at another messageboard over another singer I like... who's been dead 30 years. Imagine getting all riled up like this and running out to bombard people with messages for 30 years whenever any random person online says anything negative. You'd have no life left! It's really quite silly, isn't it?

Now if people were actually making some sort of defamatory claims about Mika, that would be another thing...

--Jack

I sorta agree with you Jack. I tolerated it until the point where he starts mumbling about how he wished Mika death. I can take a lot but that went too far for me...

First of all the idea of writing a song about hating somebody (who u even don't know personaly) is the most meanest thing to ever do! What's this guy's problem with Mika??? I can't even imagen that Mika would do or say anything bad to somebody and even to this guy! I'm sick of you, man! It's really offensive and the lyrics....PLEASE!!!! It's a s**t!!!

First of all the idea of writing a song about hating somebody (who u even don't know personaly) is the most meanest thing to ever do! What's this guy's problem with Mika??? I can't even imagen that Mika would do or say anything bad to somebody and even to this guy! I'm sick of you, man! It's really offensive and the lyrics....PLEASE!!!! It's a s**t!!!

Well spoken:biggrin2:

The best we can do is to give this guy as little atthttp://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/images/icons/icon8.gif

Angryention as possible, because that's what he's after. The whole thing is stupid.

i hate that guy! he sucks! everyone on mika fan club should make a vid "i hate the guy who hates mika" and lets see how happy he is when we say that we wish he would die of a brain tumor! thats just evil! AARGHHH! screw him..

i like this idea. a lot.

i could write a lot better hate song than him.

if he's gonna write a hate song..

he should at least make it halfway decent.

i like this idea. a lot.

i could write a lot better hate song than him.

if he's gonna write a hate song..

he should at least make it halfway decent.

I know right!? i mean he even said he just made it up as he went along..if your going to insult the most talented gougeous man on earth and make a bunch of his fans angry..you might as well put some thought into it before u post it online for the world to see...haha and ur comment!:roftl:

I know right!? i mean he even said he just made it up as he went along..if your going to insult the most talented gougeous man on earth and make a bunch of his fans angry..you might as well put some thought into it before u post it online for the world to see...haha and ur comment!:roftl:

amen!

lol yeahh... i have a bit of a sailor mouth.

oh. it appears we have a challenge.

petro1986 (4 minutes ago) Marked as spam

Calm down... thats alot of F'ing and Jeffing. Hey you're so offended... Make a video response longer than my video without repeating what you say, and I will do something about my video...

petro1986 (3 minutes ago) Marked as spam

Calm down... thats alot of F'ing and Jeffing. Hey you're so offended... Make a video response longer than my video without repeating what you say, and I will do something about my video...

the meano has challenged us...

lol!! great minds think alike!