What the hell is this guy thinking?

IngievV

joins u :roftl::roftl:

yeah, he doesn't look like the type to respond cleverly to something...i get the feeling he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl:

btw Kavi I adore your avatar....it's truly mikagasmic..any link to the full pic?

:biggrin2:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

D'ya know what? I couldn't even get angry at this guy. It was so rubbish, I think he has made a fool of himself enough! I even found the crapness funny, especially when he obviously can't think what to say next! He obviously didn't think it through very well did he?! I did however comment him (whitwoo2002), just to try and make feel like the fool that he is :naughty:

D'ya know what? I couldn't even get angry at this guy. It was so rubbish, I think he has made a fool of himself enough! I even found the crapness funny, especially when he obviously can't think what to say next! He obviously didn't think it through very well did he?! I did however comment him (whitwoo2002), just to try and make feel like the fool that he is :naughty:

wow. thats eaxtly how i feel about it, but i couldnt figure out how to put it in words

:roftl: :roftl:

btw Kavi I adore your avatar....it's truly mikagasmic..any link to the full pic?

:biggrin2:

i'm sry i took it from the mikagasmic pics...check there, it's more to the end:thumb_yello:

Haha, I almost love that guy doing that.

My fave part:

"That's right, Mika's an alien. Where did you think the name Mika came from? The planet Zog? "

Talk about random. :naughty:

A Youtube musician against Myspace musicians. :doh:

My fave part:

"That's right, Mika's an alien. Where did you think the name Mika came from? The planet Zog? "

hahah well i have to admit at that point i was thinking to myself ..."what a Geek" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Haha, I almost love that guy doing that.

My fave part:

haha that part made me laugh, only because my freind calls everyone an alien...literally everyone is an alien, and it all started around the time of the mika concert lol even at the concert everyone was an alien haha

Wow, never thought that it would have such a huge impact. But we're like warriors, we're the MA -> Mika's Army :mf_rosetinted:

I almost feel sorry for the guy (Well...not at all...) He'll drop death himself once he'll come online. No braintumor, but the vicious attack of the MFC!:punk:

Wow, never thought that it would have such a huge impact. But we're like warriors, we're the MA -> Mika's Army :mf_rosetinted:

I almost feel sorry for the guy (Well...not at all...) He'll drop death himself once he'll come online. No braintumor, but the vicious attack of the MFC!:punk:

ma sounds alot lik ethe da( dumbldore army haha sorry im getting into hp mode)

o.k everyone ready for my rant ???

that guy cnat even play guitar and he sings like there is something shoved up his butt !!!! (problbly by him). IF ANYONE DARES DISSING MIKA, THEY GOT THE WHOLE MFC TO DEAL WITH !!!!!!

this man is a sad idiot every 1 here must m8 him he is a stupid idiot that vidio made me sooooooooooo mad he must be punished we shud all send him some sort of vthreat of somethinmg telling him how muche we are annoyed with him and that we all look out for mika and he has the whole of the mfc 2 be worried about

this man is a sad idiot every 1 here must m8 him he is a stupid idiot that vidio made me sooooooooooo mad he must be punished we shud all send him some sort of vthreat of somethinmg telling him how muche we are annoyed with him and that we all look out for mika and he has the whole of the mfc 2 be worried about

I think we made that quite clear:naughty:

Yeah, anyone who messes with MIKA has MFC to deal with!:mad: Remember Rataga-something row earlier this year? They had to sort of apologise for making silly outragious claims.

Hey ppl should we flag it inappropriate?