038.jpg

Little Tangerine

039.jpg

Kavi

040.jpg

And phunkygal

041.jpg

And for those of you who are interested, that one is mine so far xD

Awesome! I can't wait for the final product =)

He's gonna want to cuddle with it for sure, thus relax Well he better :bleh::roftl:

Awesome! I can't wait for the final product =)

He's gonna want to cuddle with it for sure, thus relax Well he better :bleh::roftl:

Its like hynotizing him

we give him a quilt

so when he watched movies on the plane, he can wrap himself up in it, and he will fall asleep :mf_rosetinted:

Nihahahaha ^^

and if he doesnt relax, well, ima make him relax :naughty:

you grape smuggler!:roftl: had to say that!i know.im a perv.haha!RB is Root Beer!lol!

ok...

i think you could do with some of Freddies Dolphin music xD

and i am in the process of making my two now i was going to ask if i was aloud to sew on beads but looking at those pictures has answered my question :biggrin2:

Yeah, you cant use beads :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Its like hynotizing him

we give him a quilt

so when he watched movies on the plane, he can wrap himself up in it, and he will fall asleep :mf_rosetinted:

Nihahahaha ^^

and if he doesnt relax, well, ima make him relax :naughty:

ahaha...yeah we just wanna get him to relax. You r awesome for thinking of this project..it would show how much we care for his health :biggrin2:

Darn it all anyway. I learned about Mika way too late for any of the fun stuff so far. I missed the birthday gift, the christmas song, tho' I am an alternate I hope, and now the quilt. I think this is a fabulous idea and I am trying to read as many threads as I can as quickly as I can but I seem to be a little late on things. Hopefully I will find something to participate in soon to show my support to the lovely boy. By lovely I mean not only in looks but it seems in all respects I have heard so far. It is nice to find a famous person who seems down to earth,

Darn it all anyway. I learned about Mika way too late for any of the fun stuff so far. I missed the birthday gift, the christmas song, tho' I am an alternate I hope, and now the quilt. I think this is a fabulous idea and I am trying to read as many threads as I can as quickly as I can but I seem to be a little late on things. Hopefully I will find something to participate in soon to show my support to the lovely boy. By lovely I mean not only in looks but it seems in all respects I have heard so far. It is nice to find a famous person who seems down to earth,

dont worry!ppl always do these things!:biggrin2::wink2:

I just finished mine! :biggrin2: But I need to know where to send it. If anyone knows please email at RanaeTh@oh.rr.com. I tried PMing you again, ThatRadFreak, but it said that your inbox was full. So if you see this post please email me back at RanaeTh@oh.rr.com. & if you read this, I just wanted to let you know to forget what I said about it being the wrong size, I'm gonna fix it! :thumb_yello:

Thanks! Here's a picture of it:

mikaquiltsquarehere.jpg

Thanks, Jessica!

My sister Ravonne is friends with you on Myspace! I remember that she said your name on the MFC was finkster. lol.

I knew I recognised you from the picture of her with a bunch of other people up! haha

I remember seeing you in here before like, "Hey, that must be Ravonne's sister!":biggrin2: