The official quilt for Mika thread

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha..i know! now you have something u can make fun of me for too so we are even!:naughty:

yes

yes of course

cos i well know what i can make fun of you for -cough-

Thank God.:wink2:

Everyone's probably like "MIKA? GETTING SQUEEZED? WTF?!"

yeah

guess it does seem a bit...

weird xD

Please don't be!! Hugs!!!

We are all doing our best for Mika, and I happen to be in practice, but I still know every tiny (and some huge!) mistake I made, so I am still very nervous about him seeing them! I've changed his rainbow, and coloured his Japan drawings. What if he thinks I have ruined his pictures!

I read somewhere a thought on how to be creative (Make stuff!) and not stop because you aren't good enough (and none of us are ever good enough to please ourselves!)

Nothing you make ever has to be perfect. It never will be, because you can always improve and do better.

All it has to be is fantastic. Which is: the best you can do today, with the knowledge and skills that you have now.

So our quilt for Mika will be fantastic, with each piece made with love, and happy thoughts for him, and what more could he possibly ask for?

Our quilt will be a glorious muddle of styles and techniques and colours and materials, just like we are a fabulous mix of people! It takes all of us to make this quilt!

Hugs to all the quilt makers! xD

Please don't be!! Hugs!!!

We are all doing our best for Mika, and I happen to be in practice, but I still know every tiny (and some huge!) mistake I made, so I am still very nervous about him seeing them! I've changed his rainbow, and coloured his Japan drawings. What if he thinks I have ruined his pictures!

I read somewhere a thought on how to be creative (Make stuff!) and not stop because you aren't good enough (and none of us are ever good enough to please ourselves!)

Nothing you make ever has to be perfect. It never will be, because you can always improve and do better.

All it has to be is fantastic. Which is: the best you can do today, with the knowledge and skills that you have now.

So our quilt for Mika will be fantastic, with each piece made with love, and happy thoughts for him, and what more could he possibly ask for?

Our quilt will be a glorious muddle of styles and techniques and colours and materials, just like we are a fabulous mix of people! It takes all of us to make this quilt!

Hugs to all the quilt makers! xD

Twill be made with lurve =]

xD

WOW how good are those! I feel really embarrassed by mine now:shocked:

I love yours!

i love the envelope

and the flowers

its well cute!

oh dear :roftl: I would offer to make another but that one took forever! LOL:biggrin2:

llol

Bexxy did 2 patches, and one of her patches was all pretty and like proper

and then she bought a red and black furry material and left it blank and just did a border for it.

so you could do another one if you wanted... :naughty:

if you don't get all you need, i could design some:thumb_yello:

If you could, that'd be great =]